Server Crash. Now "Can't Reach Server" (Corrupt World Problem?)

Schuube

Question

I was playing on a newly created Tekkit server with one of my friends when I entered a Mystcraft dimension that proceeded to crash my server. Every time I try to reconnect to the server it says, "Can't Reach Server." I've looked around I believe the problem is a corrupted world. I tried deleting all of my mystcraft dimensions from the world folder thinking that that may have been the problem, but that didn't do anything. I've downloaded a new server off of the Tekkit website and that server seems to work fine with my IP (I use hamachi). However, If I try to transfer my world from my old server that crashed to the new server, I get the message, "Can't reach server" again when I boot up the new server with the old world file. When I launch the new server with the old server's world, I get a crash report at the end of the bootup. It is a very lengthy report but I believe all you need is the first part which I will post below. I have attached the entire report as a word document.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Shall we play a game?

Time: 6/24/15 1:35 PM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.createAndRegisterBlacklist(PocketManager.java:697)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.saving.DDSaveHandler.loadAll(DDSaveHandler.java:59)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.loadInternal(PocketManager.java:442)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.load(PocketManager.java:263)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.EventHookContainer.onWorldLoad(EventHookContainer.java:114)

at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_30_EventHookContainer_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)

at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)

at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:259)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:187)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

This isn't the full report because I've seen on other posts where they found the problem located at the start of the crash report. The entire thing is attached in the word document. I'm not sure if this is the problem but I believe it is. If it is, I don't know how to fix it. Help is appreciated! Thanks!

Minecraft Crash Report.docx

1 answer to this question