Custom modpack has loading problems!

Endus322

I have made a modpack and added 50 mods, I uploaded it to dropbox and put the link! I press play and it loads up, fairly quick, but once it gets to the FML loading screen and finishes with that, it just goes back to the Technic Launcher! Does anybody know why it is doing that? The modpack is: --> Modpack  Please help.

I have made a modpack and added 50 mods, I uploaded it to dropbox and put the link! I press play and it loads up, fairly quick, but once it gets to the FML loading screen and finishes with that, it just goes back to the Technic Launcher! Does anybody know why it is doing that? The modpack is: --> Modpack  Please help.

​I also noticed that when it is loading, I never see it loading the minecraft game, only the pack, so I think that might be the problem!

• Discord Moderator
  • You have an ancient version of Forge. You should be using at least the recommended version for 1.7.10.
  • Many of your mods have had their file names changed to remove the version numbers. This should never be done and makes it nearly impossible to quickly diagnose problems and maintain the pack. You will need to re-download all of the most recent version of the mods and leave the file names intact.

I would normally go through testing the pack in my dev environment, but with most of the mod filenames messed up that is kind of pointless. Update the pack (remember to increment the pack version number when you do) and come back here if you still have troubles.

• 3 weeks later...

At first I did the Forge 1.7.10 Recomended and it did the closing problem, then i switched to the latest version and put slowly the first 30 mods, and they worked, but now i added some more and it doesnt, even if i get rid of those, ill try the recomended version and redownload the mods and do the update the pack! - Endus322