[1.0.12a] Whitelisted Server [Whitelist] [10 Slots] [All Mods]

ABANDONED
NEW THREAD MADE

SERVER WASNT WORKING SO I COULDNT ACCEPT APPS SORRY

APPLY FOR THE NEW SERVER THAT IS FIXED IN MY OTHER THREAD!

SAME RULES CHECK IT OUT!

Whitelisted Server that is completly vannila Attack of the B-Team looking for people to play with! No mods are removed and Nether is allowed!!! We are looking for fun and cool people to play with in this whitelisted server for a good time. You can be any age and if you are atleast more mature then a 4 year old, then your in! The rules are super simple :
No griefing unless at war ; No Spawnkilling unless a good reason ; No Total Base Destruction. Please be aware that other people have feelings too when you are thinking of finding ways to slip past the rules. I will have an application down below for you to fill out to see if you are fit for the server. I will contact you if you make it in the server to give the IP. I try to keep the server on as long as possible. Stay cool and hope to see you online!!!

Application

Real Name (Op) :

IGN :

Skype/Email/Way to contact you :

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] :

Why do you want to join :

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT :

Timezone :

Anything Else to Add (Op) :

Edited by Shadowtale101

Real Name (Op) : Kobi

IGN : richu2001

Skype/Email/Way to contact you : [email protected]

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] : 7 - Because I know that I can be more mature, but want to be fun at the same time

Why do you want to join : Looking for a good, fun AOTBT server that's just starting so I can make friends with all the people that joined before and after I started

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT : Witchery, Carpender's Blocks, Archimede's ships, and working on food plus

Timezone : (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Anything Else to Add (Op) : Nope other than I am 13 years old

Real Name (Op) : Ali

IGN : DesiredRemedy

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] : 7 because I am good at being mature but sometimes i just like to have fun

Why do you want to join : I just want to play on a nice ATotBT server and make some new friends and learn new mods with help from others

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT : Statues, Thermal Expansion, Liquid XP, Tropicraft, Working on Tinkers Construct and Food +

Timezone : HST (Hawaii Time 14:00 or 2:00PM)

Anything Else to Add (Op) : Nothing Really Email me when you have made a decision also i am 14 years old :)

Real Name (Op) : Mikey

IGN : _ugh_

Skype/Email/Way to contact you : skype: mikeyminaj69

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] : 10, I don't really talk much, I like to play minecraft and thats it :)

Why do you want to join : Last server I was on shut down, just trying to find a new one

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT : witchery, tinkers construct and a lot more 

Timezone : eastern 

Anything Else to Add (Op) : I'm a good player/builder, multiplayer makes attack of the b team so much more fun :D

ign:chipchop20

email: [email protected]

maturity level: 13 looking for a server that is private and no abusive owners (flying creative etc)

why do I wanna join: looking for. Close knit community and no abusive owners also have fun

what mods: necromancy, flans , crayfish

timezone: Midwest 

anything else to add: I am good at modern buildings and I'm a fast learner

Real Name (Op) : Juan

IGN : redflag2121

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] : Solid 9. I try my best to be respectful and mature but can still have a fun time.

Why do you want to join : My friends (IGN's: Arakenz, Jimmy3star, Cdub5489) and I love playing AotB but have been unable to find a quality server recently. We stumbled across yours and thought that a small, close-knit community AotB server would be a great B-Team experience.

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT : Carpenter's Blocks and Tinker's Construct

Timezone : CST

Anything Else to Add (Op) : If it's possible, I would like this application to apply all of my friends, aforementioned, as well as myself. We are all the same age (high school) and are all mature. If not, I can try and get them to apply separately. Thanks!

Edited by redflag2121

Real Name (Op) : John

IGN : gopuri

Skype/Email/Way to contact you : gopuri / [email protected]

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] : 8-10, depends on how much fun im having ^_^

Why do you want to join : Just looking for a fresh aotbt server

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT : Im well versed in a majority of the mods, however my favorite is witchery

Timezone : Central

Anything Else to Add (Op) : Nothing as of now ^_^

Real Name (Op) : Matthew / Jackson

IGN : Idontevenno / Jackythejack13

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] : 9 We just like to mind our own business.

Why do you want to join : We were recently griefed on a project we were doing on vanilla and are looking for a sutable modded server to play on.

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT : Tech based mod mainly but are looking at possibly doing witchery.

Timezone : New Zealand.

Anything Else to Add (Op) : Only the two of us for now but slight chance that others might apply :).

IGN: RedDragonTamer

Skype/Email/way to contact me: [email protected]

Maturity Level (1-10 and why): 7, being 20 I love to joke around. But I want to do my own stuff too.

Why do I want to join?: I got board of the last b team sever I was on.

What mods am I best at?: chisel, Tinkers. and I love to build.

Timezone Eastern

Anything to add?: I am a girl so i might have the prettiest base.

IGN: Grewster

Maturity Level: 7.5 Because although i can be serious at times i need to mess around sometimes (I am only Human)

Why do i want to join?: To play Attack of the B-Team

What mods am i best at?: Well i haven't played much Attack of the B-Team and i want to learn. I could be the noob of the server.

Time Zone: Western European Time Zone

Anything to add?: I like potatoes!

Real Name (Op) :  Joseph(Call Me Joe)

IGN :  JAKaiser

Skype/Email/Way to contact you :  Skype:  redhotjoe550

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] :  9, I Dont Goof Off Much And am not rude to people or say racist or offensive things.

Why do you want to join :  Cause i love ATOTBT and really want a nice private server to play on!

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT :  i know a bit of most things, i really like flans mod and witchery.

Timezone :  Pacific

Anything Else to Add (Op) :  please reply soon cause i really wanna play :).

Real Name (Op) : Jake Johnson

IGN : killerbeanz48

Skype/Email/Way to contact you : Skype is jakejohnson595

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] : 8 I'm mostly mature about most things but I always leave some room to mess around during an appropriate time

Why do you want to join : I want to be able to play on a server with a friendly community to meet new people!

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT : To be honest, I haven't dedicated much time into learning new mod packs until fairly recently, so although I'm not very experienced with quite a few of the mods, I am picking them up quickly.

Timezone : Pacific Time Zone

Anything Else to Add (Op) : I have two other friends that might be interested in joining. We are all 16 years old and looking for a fun server to play on

Real Name (Op) :

IGN : DeCreeperHunter

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] : 8, i'm most of the time being mature but i still like to have fun and fool around with other's (if they approve)

Why do you want to join : i want to play on a nice community and have fun with other people.

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT : mods that allow you to automate stuff , and witchery.

Timezone : GMT +3

Anything Else to Add (Op) : I would really like you to accept me so i could play and have fun on your server :D

Real Name (Op) :

Maturity Level [1-10 and why] : 8, i'm most of the time being mature but i still like to have fun and fool around with other's (if they approve)

Why do you want to join : i want to play on a nice community and have fun with other people.

What Mod(s) are you best at on ATotBT : mods that allow you to automate stuff , and witchery.

Anything Else to Add (Op) : I would really like you to accept me so i could play and have fun on your server :D

Real Name (Op) :