Computercraft and Bundled Cables STILL broken?

Tassyr

So about nine or ten months ago, I tried to make some stuff with tekkit- at the heart was comptuercraft and bundled cables- a massive, complex structure. The output however didn't work, and I was told it was because of compatibility issues between the two mods. That's okay, I figured I could wait for an update and it'd be fixed. 

Sometime around six months ago- still no fix.

Three months ago- still no fix.

Come today; oh, still no fix. Will these two mods ever work together again, or am I doomed to single output only, forever? 

Come today; oh, still no fix. Will these two mods ever work together again, or am I doomed to single output only, forever? 

Uhm, I think it only doesn't work in 1.2.10cx .. didn't really test them in 1.2.9g or w/e version is recommended.1 output? Computers have 6 outputs = 6 different wire colors, one for each side, (or you could say 5, because you gotta click on it from somewhere -> bottom, top, left, right, back) And about the "fix" .. It'll come with the next tekkit update, which will be (with the current progress) next year..

Edited by Gomo

Uhm, I think it only doesn't work in 1.2.10cx .. didn't really test them in 1.2.9g or w/e version is recommended.1 output? Computers have 6 outputs = 6 different wire colors, one for each side, (or you could say 5, because you gotta click on it from somewhere -> bottom, top, left, right, back) And about the "fix" .. It'll come with the next tekkit update, which will be (with the current progress) next year..

Sadly I've tested it in 1.2.9 and it's broken there. I'm thinking of rolling back to 1.2.8 maybe?