Technic Battles!

Wassup people. I was recently watching the yogcast's technic series. And I wanted to do something like that. There will be 3 companies. And 3-5 people in each one. If you want to join a company or make a company, Fill in the Application below and the name of the company you want. I will choose a random 2 (One will be mine) And choose random people to be in them. (The maker of the company will always be in their company)

Application:

Name-

Age-

Do you have hamachi?-

Ign-

Company Name (If you want one) -

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming you have a server up already right?

IGN: warpspeed10

Hamachi: I don't believe you need hamachi to run a tekkit server.

Company Name: WarpTech Industries - We are a tech company that specializes in teleportation technology and pink cookie generation.

Hey there!

IGN : Xenoth_Khan

Hamachi : Same as warpspeed :P

Company Name : Blobture Science. We do science because we can! We have a good history of producing state-of-the-art portals artificial diamonds.

I'm assuming you have a server up already right?

IGN: warpspeed10

Hamachi: I don't believe you need hamachi to run a tekkit server.

Company Name: WarpTech Industries - We are a tech company that specializes in teleportation technology and pink cookie generation.

I will start the server up when 15 or more people apply, and companies will also be chosen then.

Hey there!

IGN : Xenoth_Khan

Hamachi : Same as warpspeed :P

Company Name : Blobture Science. We do science because we can! We have a good history of producing state-of-the-art portals artificial diamonds.

I will start the server up when 15 or more people apply, and companies will also be chosen then.

Ign- demolition8r

Age- 12 (but mature)

Do you have hamachi?- No, but ditto to warpspeed.

Company Name (If you want one)Magical Mayhem -We specialize in magic, although we use machines, and love to cause "fun" trouble. :P

Again, I will start the server up when 15 or more people apply, and companies will also be chosen then. Thanks!

IGN - The_DarthMoogle

Age - 17

Do you have Hamachi? - Depends what you're using it for.

Company Name - M-Tech - High Tech Solutions for the not too fussy.

I have a very powerful computer, able to record HD. I also have Skype call recording software, so I can make a proper LP out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: andrewdonshik

Hamachi - Yes, but I believe it's unneeded.

Company name - I'd rather join an open spot.

Could we just give it about a week, then just launch the server? We have 10 people, and that's probably plenty. (The reason for waiting a week is I'm not home right now.)