Looking for 5-7 Players for my small server.

Looking for about 5-7 players for a small Tekkit Server, I have not banned any items, nor to I plan on banning any(Except the extremely cheap/game breaking items.) List will be up in spawn real soon.

I am looking for a mature group of players. It is a 24/7 server and is virtually lag free.

Post here if you are interested.

IGN

IGN zakman246 (Fail name but Y'know)

Age 14 in 8 days. Despite this, I am mature. I don't really know how to "prove" it, but I do socialize better with older people then that of my own age.

Location Living in Kansas City, Missourri. I am from New Zealand though.

I registered just for this thread. I decided I'd like to play Tekkit multiplayer, but I'd rather do it with a small community. I'd love to join.

I'd like to join, getting tired of big servers where everything is already claimed and theres a new griefer every 10 seconds, and would much rather have a small trustworthy bunch :D

IGN: bwillb (same as forum name)

Hey, I joined the forum just for this server.

IGN: Bowserkong *Yes, it's a capital B.*

Thoughts or greifing: Immature, and pointless.

I'm joining because I am looking for a small server. I may be only on for a while, because I am in the works of setting up a Tekkit server for my friends and me. I am a grammar nazi though. I don't mind your grammar, as far as you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am looking for a yogcast style server, with no banned items where you can actually enjoy the FULL tekkit experience. I do NOT greif and usually keep to my own devices and just help out people. (I don't like pvp either)

Foxer360

California

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to join this server I love pixel art I'm good at it to I was looking for a server that people would injoy it on and somewhere it won't be griefed.

IGN: G1ANN12000

SYKYPE NAME: G1ANN12000 just if u want to chat

I hope I'm one of those people that get in

Thnx G1ANN12000

:D

I have been playing minecraft for years only now discovering tekkit and enjoying single player but every server I try either has massive lagg or a bunch of drongos with nano armour slaying anyone who logs on. joining a small server with no lag or drongos with like minded builders sounds ideal :-)

IGN: LED482

hope to meet up with you fellow tek heads soon