Tekkit 2.0 client coming soon ?

Aspire002

Hi! Tekkit 2.0 client coming soon ? The lancer can't work for me i uninstall deleted folder reinstall and cant connect to my server (ip=ok,port=ok,firewall=off. Required Minecraft Forge...)Pls make client or upload one working .minecraft and .techniclauncher folder.

I try to install manuality the forge but only connecting title and 5min ago disconnected(timeout).

Bye:Aspire

Hi! Tekkit 2.0 client coming soon ? The lancer can't work for me i uninstall deleted folder reinstall and cant connect to my server (ip=ok,port=ok,firewall=off. Required Minecraft Forge...)Pls make client or upload one working .minecraft and .techniclauncher folder.

I try to install manuality the forge but only connecting title and 5min ago disconnected(timeout).

There's already a Tekkit 2.0 Client released. Work on your grammar please. It makes it easier for everyone else to help you out.

Please don't sign your post... you are just asking for trouble with that.