True Tekkit End Game

I used to run a Forestry, BC, IC2 server and when you've established a base, set up automated systems and created an assembly line, things get boring real quick. In Tekkit, with the addition of ComputerCraft, I think my end game might be stretched a little farther but I still foresee it ending eventually.

My question to the community is what do you guys do to occupy yourself in the end game? Any particular mod suggestions? Anything specific you can do with the tekkit mods that could extend your gameplay indefinitely?

I'd love to hear what you guys think.

I used to run a Forestry, BC, IC2 server and when you've established a base, set up automated systems and created an assembly line, things get boring real quick. In Tekkit, with the addition of ComputerCraft, I think my end game might be stretched a little farther but I still foresee it ending eventually.

My question to the community is what do you guys do to occupy yourself in the end game? Any particular mod suggestions? Anything specific you can do with the tekkit mods that could extend your gameplay indefinitely?

I'd love to hear what you guys think.

I just introduced myself to the MFFS mod via Technic+ and I'm loving it. Spacial stations, underwater bases, absolutely epic fortresses, intense nuclear reactors, the endgame suddenly became far more awesome! I highly recommend.

... In Tekkit, with the addition of ComputerCraft, I think my end game might be stretched a little farther but I still foresee it ending eventually.

My question to the community is what do you guys do to occupy yourself in the end game?...

Personally, I take on creative projects in the end-game. Once I've completed everything I want and need from the mods, I use the additional items (especially RP2 microblocks) to create cool stuff. Personally, I wish someone created a mod suited only for microblocks that enabled a user to use a GUI to cut any type of place-able MC or mod block to be cut out/into 100*100 pieces (in any fashion). In short, a mod that would enable a person to carve a normal block to the cm. Anyway, that dream aside, what I focus on are creative and architectural projects such as parks, southern plantations, and world monuments. Sometimes I just go onto other peoples' servers (with support from the management team) and build such things because it's something I enjoy more than toiling in the dirt for resources. On my own server, I do toil for the resources but my end game is building the same creative structures.

I usually end up blowing everything up with some good old Nukes. XD

This is exactly what I was leaning towards. There's a mod called NaturalDisasters, not sure if it's still updated but it will randomly destroy the world. Acid Rain plugin also destroys the world to a certain extent, it will destroy leaves which adds a new layer of difficulty. I've added in the McMMO mod hoping that the /mctop scoreboards will keep people interested in grinding away until they max their skills out (lvl 1000).

I personally think I'm going to have to focus on a massive computercraft project since I'm a programmer by trade. I've played Hack Slash Mine and it gets pretty boring without some serious epic enemies to kill. Battle Towers was another thing I was looking at but it requires a fresh map.

Any other suggestions?