Modpack crashing please help

roboroter

Here is the dropbox link to the pack. Tell me if you need any of the other folders because i can just upload them. Thanks for all your help and this zip file has all the mods i want in so if you can fix some of the issues that would be greatly appreciated. There shouldnt be too many issues because i got to about 150/170 mods before having this issue im having now. Thanks again and here is the link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpitfb2ewjrkxux/modpack.zip?dl=0

I still don't see the modpack api link from then platform. I wanted to help you but you don't even read what's on the screen.

If you're downloading a mod you need to read the whole curse page or the minecraftforum post about the mod, you didn't do that.

Answer me this: which versions of WailaPlugins need ttCore to work and which need EnderCore (in the ttCore's place) ?

I am very sorry i couldn't get you the modpack api but there is a reason behind that. I am doing this as part of a project with a group of friends, so one person is doing the resource pack and the technic art, one person is making the server spawn and things like that, one person is taking in all the parts, piecing them together and then uploading them to technic launcher, and then i said id try and make the pack by watching things like youtube tutorials to find out how. Currently the person who uploads it all is on holiday and so i cant get him to upload it. Anyway thank you for just taking the time to look at this, i appreciate it. 

In answer to your question i know that its the newer versions of waila plugins only that need endercore only as ttcore merged with it, but when i uploaded this version of the pack to dropbox i was in the process of trying to see if any other versions of waila plugins work because it was still asking for ttcore as it is doing again now even though i have just installed the latest version of the mod. My current thoughts are that there is another mod that needs ttcore that may be outdated but i looked on the ttcore curse page and it says:

This mod is currently required for:

taken from http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/226082-ttcore

and the only mod on that list i have is waila plugins so im really confused. If you could help me with this it would be so great and im really sorry if im just being stupid at this and wasting your time.

And It takes about 4 hours to upload each version of the pack, as seen here http://pasteboard.co/fjSojAF.png i have terrible internet, so sorry if i cant keep uploading changes to it but they are there on my pc.

Why don't you test it locally? There's a bunch of Forge-only packs around here like this one or this one.

You set it to the correct MC version and Forge version you need, install it and drop your mods, config, flans, hats, journeymap directories to .technic/modpacks/modpackname/ and you can test it there without the need of uploading all this again and again. Once you're done you get those directories again to a zip file (add /bin/modpack.jar) and upload it all once. You can also use multimc.org for that.

Your missing mod that depends on ttCore is RedstoneArmory, update it but wait.. there's more, like a lot more.

All the changes made to the modpack to let it start without a crash are here. The left side is the original zip you linked and the right is the working modpack. I used Forge 10.13.4.1492-1.7.10 for those tests.