Why wasn't computercraft updated to 1.4?

I know I might sound stupid, but can you explain to me what bukkit ported means?

Or put a link to somewhere I could find an explanation.

Thanks in advance.

Every mod has three versions:

- Single player version

- Multiplayer version for vanilla Minecraft

- Multiplayer version for Bukkit

Tekkit needs the Bukkit version, but most mod authors only focus on the first two so we usually have to wait for another person to step up and make the Bukkit port.

Tekkit needs the Bukkit version, but most mod authors only focus on the first two so we usually have to wait for another person to step up and make the Bukkit port.

It also needs to be Forge-compatible, which not all mods are.

Thanks a lot.

Now next stupid question: what is the difference between multiplayer mod and a bukkit multiplayer mod?

I know it might sound weird, but I just can't find it on google. Do bukkit ported mods have some sort of obscure programming?

Or are they just the same, with a few more line that don't really have a purpose?

Thanks a lot.

Now next stupid question: what is the difference between multiplayer mod and a bukkit multiplayer mod?

I know it might sound weird, but I just can't find it on google. Do bukkit ported mods have some sort of obscure programming?

Or are they just the same, with a few more line that don't really have a purpose?

I'm no programmer, but seeing how a lot of mods still don't have Bukkit ports, I'm sure it's more work than just changing a few lines. XD

Thanks a lot.

It's programmed to be incorporated with bukkit, which i believe is just just programmed differently than a normal vanilla server.