[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

InGameName: nate719

About me: (brief intro to you): Player, and previous server owner looking to get into Tekkit

Why Tekkitia?: Looks like a nice server, smallish with friendly staff.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yup

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: wanghealer

About me: Just a guy that likes to play video games, been doing it constantly. I have no mic for now, but I have TS3, vent, skype, steam... and many other games if you wish to play any with me.

:)

Why Tekkitia?: Looks to me the only reasonable server, and I get to test out Forestry!

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: Definitely!

Question:

6. Delete the folder called "forestry" inside the EE2 archive.

Where's the archive? Is it in the cache, and so, which one? ee2-v1.4.5.1 or ee2-v1.4.6.5

InGameName: wanghealer

About me: Just a guy that likes to play video games, been doing it constantly. I have no mic for now, but I have TS3, vent, skype, steam... and many other games if you wish to play any with me.

:)

Why Tekkitia?: Looks to me the only reasonable server, and I get to test out Forestry!

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: Definitely!

Question:

6. Delete the folder called "forestry" inside the EE2 archive.

Where's the archive? Is it in the cache, and so, which one? ee2-v1.4.5.1 or ee2-v1.4.6.5

Check your inbox, please.

For deleting the forestry folder inside EE2, it'll be in your .techniclauncher/tekkit/mods folder and it will more than likely be a .jar/java file. Open it with winrar and delete the folder called Forestry within.

If you have 2, delete the older one.

InGameName: MalvinD

About me: I love playing Tekkit, and this will be my first time playing it in a server.

Why Tekkitia? I would like to play on a small server.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes

Check your inbox, please.

For deleting the forestry folder inside EE2, it'll be in your .techniclauncher/tekkit/mods folder and it will more than likely be a .jar/java file. Open it with winrar and delete the folder called Forestry within.

If you have 2, delete the older one.

Done, thank you.

InGameName: Aoenian

About me: Tekkit has allowed me to fall in love with mc again and I want to play with a consistent group of people on a none public server

Why Tekkitia?: The problem solving that goes along with it and learning the ins and outs of each different side of it

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Absolutely I do

IGN: LudusTonitrus

About me: I am a experienced vanilla minecraft player looking for a tekkit home server to explore and learn in.

Why Tekkitia?: Honestly, it was the first on the list, small community to get to know, and a semi fresh map

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yeppers

InGameName: ItzSpacely

About me: (brief intro to you) Umm i am 16 years old i love minecraft and have been playing since beta 1.6.6 and have been playing tekkit since beta 1.8.8 i am very expierenced with buildcraft and industrialcraft umm im starting to understand redpower at the moment.

Why Tekkitia?: Ive been searching and Searching for a whitelisted 24/7 tekkit server with a small community and i just found this one

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Of course

I receive an error after installing Forestry. I followed tutorial carefully. And I tried to do it about 5 times. This is the error.

8 mods loaded

Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_S_C6

Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.164

FML v2.2.106.176

Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.106.176 for Minecraft 1.2.5

mod_MinecraftForge : Loaded (modpack.jar)

mod_CodeChickenCore : Loaded (modpack.jar)

mod_NotEnoughItems : Loaded (modpack.jar)

mod_ReiMinimap : Loaded ([1.1]ReiMinimap_v3.0_01.zip)

mod_DoorFix : Loaded (DoorFixMod_Client2.1.zip)

mod_InvTweaks : Loaded (InvTweaks-1.38-1.1.zip)

mod_MAtmos_forModLoader : Loaded (MAtmos_packaged.zip)

mod_WirelessRedstone : Loaded (WirelessRedstone.zip)

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 3093281a --------

Generated 12.8.1 12.39

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation

VM: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: GeForce 210/PCI/SSE2 version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException

at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:356)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:273)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:628)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:223)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:429)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:738)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT a33eb663 ----------

c8 mods loaded

Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_S_C6

Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.164

FML v2.2.106.176

Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.106.176 for Minecraft 1.2.5

mod_MinecraftForge : Loaded (modpack.jar)

mod_CodeChickenCore : Loaded (modpack.jar)

mod_NotEnoughItems : Loaded (modpack.jar)

mod_ReiMinimap : Loaded ([1.1]ReiMinimap_v3.0_01.zip)

mod_DoorFix : Loaded (DoorFixMod_Client2.1.zip)

mod_InvTweaks : Loaded (InvTweaks-1.38-1.1.zip)

mod_MAtmos_forModLoader : Loaded (MAtmos_packaged.zip)

mod_WirelessRedstone : Loaded (WirelessRedstone.zip)

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 3093281a --------

Generated 12.8.1 12.39

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation

VM: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: GeForce 210/PCI/SSE2 version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException

at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:356)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:273)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:628)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:223)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:429)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:738)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT a33eb663 ----------

Could someone help me with this problem?

-------------------------- EDIT ----------------------------------

Problem Fixed. Thanks anyway

InGameName: blinty

About me: 20 years old, been playing Tekkit for a few months now mostly single player, some open servers.

United Kingdom, Birmingham

Why Tekkitia?: Been aspiring for a small community within Tekkit, have been looking for a white listed server so that no stealing etc occurs on occasion, also I am looking for help and to help others within the game mechanics creating a great gaming environment

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? I sure do.

InGameName: bbnice1

About me:
i love playing tekkit since the day i started it, and i will keep playing

Why Tekkitia?: It sounds like a good server, and not to big

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? Yes i do

InGameName: matti01234

About me: I like tekkit a lot and i've always wanted to test the forestry mod and i don't like the fact it got removed, i'm 16 and live in finland (umm... what else should i say >_>)

Why Tekkitia?: Tekkitia because of the enabled forestry and judging by the date of this thread is also pretty new which is a thing i always like because it's easier to socialize(?) with other players then

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes and that is why i don't grief and break rules =)

InGameName: lizardboyuk

About me:
(brief intro to you) Im 15 I
love
minecraft and would love to participate in a mature server that has rules im still a novice at this kinda stuff and will require some teaching

:D

Why Tekkitia?:Its a small mature server, i hate large servers, and i hate the kiddy ha ha i just made your neuclear reactors blow up

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? Yes, i have never been banned and i would like to keep it that way

Our sever host has taken down our server, as well as refusing to let out any of the files.

If this changes, I will update the thread. If you'd like to play, continue applying, and you'll be added once we get another host.

InGameName: MultiBana

About me: I really love minecraft, i'm playing since 1.3 BETA came out, and i found out about Technic before it was cool but now when the yogscast are playing it suddenly there are tons of people playing Tekkit, so i wanted to play on servers.

Why Tekkitia?: It's really hard to find a good Tekkit server that doesn't ban half the mods, that is 24/7, and not too big that the chat of other people hides my whole screen.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes.

InGameName:junit32615

About me: im easy 2 get 2 know, easy 2 get along with, kind of a quiet person unless i am working with some one on something, i do not like big crowds of people, and all i want to do is play the game and make some friends and help people out in what ever they need help with

Why Tekkitia?: my last server was awesome and i like it with like 10-20 people max. but it just exploded and now has over 80+ people and its not the same. so i looked at some not so populated servers and i found lots. but they all had mods or items banned that just broke tekkit. then i found this server and u didst have many items banned from what i can see and it looked like exactly what i was looking for.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes

InGameName: ZoomZoom05

About me: Im 13 And i know quite a bit about tekkit so i could help out

Why Tekkitia?: The reason why i chose Tekkitia is because maybe i could learn more than i know on a friendly server

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? YES