[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: Nataru

About me: I like almost every aspect of Tekkit and I've gotten really far on several servers, I enjoy working with IC2 and RedPower, and I plan to automate everything possible.

Why Tekkitia?: Because of the fact that once you get a few MK3 Collector flowers set up, you, in a sense, "beat the game". EE can be overpowered, and a server without EE seems like an interesting challenge

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: Yes, and I plan not to partake in any of these actions.

InGameName: chiliin45

About me: i love playing minecraft and just hanging out and haveing a good time

Why Tekkitia?: i love all the addons in Tekkit and all the public servers just have griefing on it making it no fun to play on

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Yes I understand

InGameName: Nataru

About me: I like almost every aspect of Tekkit and I've gotten really far on several servers, I enjoy working with IC2 and RedPower, and I plan to automate everything possible.

Why Tekkitia?: Because of the fact that once you get a few MK3 Collector flowers set up, you, in a sense, "beat the game". EE can be overpowered, and a server without EE seems like an interesting challenge

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?:Yes, and I plan not to partake in any of these actions.

InGameName: chiliin45

About me: i love playing minecraft and just hanging out and haveing a good time

Why Tekkitia?: i love all the addons in Tekkit and all the public servers just have griefing on it making it no fun to play on

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Yes I understand

You both should be able to play already.

InGameName: Ghostrange

About me: I am 22 years old, and looking for a small server for me and my friends to make a home on.

Why Tekkitia?: Tekkitia is a small server which is what I am looking for, plus it's a Tekkit server!

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Of course.

Nuttycarp

About me: Im new to minecraft and wanted to play on tekkit to learn about it more

Why Tekkitia?: Do play with a small group of friends i know who play here

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Of course.

InGameName: zen_cyoniide

About me: I'm 18, a High School senor who loves the compilation of mods provided in tekkit, i play guitar.

Why Tekkitia?: My friends and i have been looking to find a smaller server to play tekkit on, so i can help teach them the mods and have some fun.

they lied to you! major_creep killed me, 2 times, took all the stuff i had, and wanted to burn it! but renmnx took it out of their invs.

and i dont behave like a twelve year old, major_creep did. i did not do anything wrong at all. i was just helpin renmnx clearing out the trees at spawn. please explain to me what i did wrong. what did major_creep tell you? i swear i didnt do anything at all

Flashman please, move on and find another server. I am Major_Creepist, but man, you should've just behaved. Also, remnmx did do something wrong, he gave out free items to you, which he shouldn't have done. His actions against the community have shown his true nature, just like yours has.

This is exactly what we meant with the [mature] brackets.

You both started shit and called 4 people we know as trustworthy friends, liars. Even if they were wrong, from a numerical standpoint it's best to follow this course of action.

Goodbye. It's just business.

Flashman please, move on and find another server. I am Major_Creepist, but man, you should've just behaved. Also, remnmx did do something wrong, he gave out free items to you, which he shouldn't have done. His actions against the community have shown his true nature, just like yours has.

he gave me a destruction catalyst to help him clear out the trees at spawn! i wouldnt have kept it. i wanted to destroy it after i was done! so why am i banned?

if i stay banned (even if i didnt do anything) op renmnx again! he didnt do anything wrong

he let you rip up the land with spawned items and did not use his powers to repair it.

That is too much power misuse.

There are many people who want to enjoy playing on this server so I'd rather free up the slots for people who are dedicated to creation in stead of destruction.

he let you rip up the land with spawned items and did not use his powers to repair it.

That is too much power misuse.

There are many people who want to enjoy playing on this server so I'd rather free up the slots for people who are dedicated to creation in stead of destruction.

this is not fair. i did not rip up the land at all, i just removed some trees. and he gave me the catalyst because it was much faster than a axe. do you have any proof that i ripped up the land?!? im not gonna stop till i am unbanned, because i did not do anything wrong.

this is not fair. i didrip up the land, i just removed some trees and griefed spawn. and he gave me the catalyst because it was much faster than a axe. do you have any proof that i ripped up the land?!? im not gonna stop till i am without a doubt, permanently, because i did something wrong.

The proof is right at spawn, the gigantic holes going straight to bedrock.