[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: ZeoXFatalis

About me: I am 19 years old. Very mature and looking for a good friendly server to play on. I come from Sweden and i am very anxious to join your server.

Why Tekkitia?: This server looks promising. Also, I enjoy forestry very very much. I hope not to be griefed or killed by admins for no reason (previous encounters on other servers). I just want to build and enjoy the game for once on multiplayer tekkit.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes.

InGameName: Roguenk

About me:
(brief intro to you) I love to experiment with tekkit and create new contraptions. I'm fairly quiet. I'm not a complicated person.

Why Tekkitia?: Looked like a great server and I can never find a good server.

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Yes

You all will get inbox'd when it's back up, some players have stepped up to help me out in this time of need!

I'm sorry about the downtime, I won't forget about you guys.

Keep fighting the good fight sir, you got me hooked on your server in the span of 6 hours. Love it and can't wait for it to be back up.

InGameName:
Takeryuu

About me:
I just want to build. I usually stick to myself since I get so caught up in building (and) destroying my own buildings. Wanting to play on MP since SP is getting a fair bit boring. Always nice to see other peoples works and have others admire mine or tear them apart since they look like sh!t.

Why Tekkitia?: Your "salespitch"? sold me. I just want to build for myself AND with other people interested in doing larger projects.

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? Yes, one of the main parts I wish to join. Getting tired of that..

Hi there

I would love to join your server. I'm 27 and I have about 200+ hours experience with tekkit on a server with few of my friends and I would like to try it out with new people on a larger server. I'm at central European time, Denmark, ID: bjarkiella

and of course I understand the banning terms ;)

IGN: ALEXalex251

I would really love to join your server, I have been a long time memb of another server with many hours of Tekkit experiance, sadly it is now going back to vanilla:(. I have been searching through many servers, and this one seems to be small and with and with a good community and it seems like it has good owners, so please consider me to be part of your server, I live in the United Kingdom,

Do you understand

will get you banned/removed? Yes

InGameName:Greken88

About me:
24yrs old like vanilla Minecraft but when i found out tekkit i got even more stuck!

Why Tekkitia?: well seems friendly and isent a very big server it seems so i was trying my luck to find a good server with good and mature players.

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed?

Well if troublemaking is going somewere find a guy and kill him on sight. then i know otherwise i just hate that..

Respect to other players Minecraft isent a killing game its a friendly game, so stop kill players just for fun. go play some other shoot em up game if you just want to kill.

But yeah i understand the Rules.

Thank you all for posting during this downtime, it's helping us survive.

We're currently in the midst of purchasing hosting, so there will no longer be an interference with people wrecking it.

I've got a new partner in mind, and I'm pretty sure that it's not going to be a bad one. Time will tell!

InGameName: Ryankelty

About me: Irish, love games!, 15.

Why Tekkitia?: always intresting with new things in MC and Tekkit adds that advanced feeling to the game

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes!

InGameName: Velocius

About me: Been playing tekkit on singleplayer for a while now and got to know most of the mods pretty well such as EE, IC2, Redpower and Computercraft and i love building.

Why Tekkitia?: Would like to join a fairly new server so i can spread my idea's and maybe learn from others

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, and i am highly against it.

InGameName: Daaltaraan

About me: Half Football Player and Half Scholar- I haven't played minecraft in months but this technic stuff looks AMAZING. I have never used it before but I am completely willing to help others mine etc... in exchange for help.

Why Tekkitia?: I prefer small servers where people get to know each other. I also find that smaller servers have much more mature players

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I understand completely.

I wasn't sure if I needed to reapply or not but I am,

IGN: samidget10

About me: I have been playing tekkit for about 6 months, and know what I'm doing for the most part.

Why Tekkitia: I played very briefly before you had the issue with your previous partner and loved the server. and playing Tekkit is so much more fun with other people.

Do you understand the troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed: I completely understand

InGameName: Nataru

About me: I like almost every aspect of Tekkit and I've gotten really far on several servers, I enjoy working with IC2 and RedPower, and I plan to automate everything possible. (brief intro to you)

Why Tekkitia?: Because of the fact that once you get a few MK3 Collector flowers set up, you, in a sense, "beat the game". EE can be overpowered, and a server without EE seems like an interesting challenge

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, and I plan not to partake in any of these actions.

Thank you all for posting during this downtime, it's helping us survive.

We're currently in the midst of purchasing hosting, so there will no longer be an interference with people wrecking it.

I've got a new partner in mind, and I'm pretty sure that it's not going to be a bad one. Time will tell!

Will it be a new world?