[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

ING:GummiKorven

About me:My name is Alex, and Id descrbe my self as a quiet gamer how is friendly and just want to have fun and maby help other people if I can

It's 24/7, small and friendly. Just what i was looking for and it has even more.

Yes I do :)

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: Badmullafo

About me: I'm 24, id describe myself as quite a mature gamer. I've been playing minecraft for a few years. I enjoy building, mining and collaborating on large scale projects with others. I am quite a creative person and enjoy putting this into practice by building interesting structures and mining facilities

Why Tekkitia?: I enjoy the extra functionality the technic pack adds to minecraft, which is already a brilliant game in itself. I believe Tekkitia provides a good platform to enjoy minecraft in a small friendly community where users can collaborate on great building projects

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: Yes, rules are important on servers to maintain order and insure everyone can have a pleasurable experience

InGameName: Stefanbom

About me: (brief intro to you) I've been playing Technic/ Tekkit since the first version was released. I have played it alot so i know alot about it. I'm 16 years old, but turning 17 the 29th of august. I live in Denmark in the northern Europe.

Why Tekkitia?: I've been looking for a mature Tekkit server with people respecting each other. and as a bonus your server is 24/7

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? i understand it fully, and i'm glad that you are motivated to get rid of all troublemakers,rule-breakers and griefers

InGameName:
whacklezz

About me:
26 years old, engineering cybernetics student. I have been playing Minecraft since early beta, and using BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft/RedPower since way before Tekkit. Have set up and managed small (externally hosted Bukkit) servers with real life friends, but not been part of a purely online MC community before. I consider myself laid back and open minded, yet focused and goal driven.
Always up for a laugh!
:)

Why Tekkitia?:
One of two servers on the first few pages of white list servers, which included the word "Mature" in the description. Seems like a promising community of a suitable size to me.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?
Beyond all doubt, and I will expect the server to live up to the same standards as me when it comes to this.

InGameName: hazza2404

About Me: I have never played a game like tekkit (well apart from MInecraft) but it has blown any other game even Mineraft out of the water!

Why Tekkitia?: Because its a dedicated server and i wish to join and enjoy building with

a great community

I do understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get me banned/removed? Roger doger

Please check your inbox to see if you have a message from me, all those who posted.

Seeking players for this time and later, preferably Europe/Australia/New Zealand players as those times have many more open slots.

Thanks for posting guys.

IGN:claydog322

About me: i love playing Tekkit and have played it a lot on single player and some private servers and i love it as a great addition to Minecraft.

Why Tekkitia?: I was looking for a smaller community of trusted members and a white listed server seemed like the best place for it, also i have a friend who plays tekkit on this server and i like playing with him.

I do understand trouble making/rule-breaking/griefing will get me banned/removed? Yes i understand this.

InGameName:
son588

About me: (brief intro to you)
I am a former/new coder for Minecraft, depending on the style you are talking about. I own a normal Bukkit Minecraft server, and I understand what I am doing. For the past 2 months, me and my friends (School friends and my brother), have been playing Hamachi Tekkit servers. We usually like testing stuff, and learning new things every day. I think Tekkit as a mod for Minecraft that can teach you wiring, how stuff work, and what is possible and not possible. We all know some items in Tekkit arn't real, but they are fun to play around with.

(timezone works) My time zone is known as "EST," "-5:00 Time," or "Eastern US and Canadian Time." I am from Canada for your information.

Why Tekkitia?:
As you have read in the "About me" part of the application, I have been playing with my friends. Now, it's the time for me to express my self to the world, or this welcoming community. Tekkitia looks like a very peaceful server with a worming community, and I fell happy that I would like to join.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?
I understand that I will be banned for breaking the rules of Tekkitia.

InGameName: theZmanisAWESOME

About me: (brief intro to you) i am amazing at tekkit ( exept ComputerCraft) and i would love to possible help out newbies with tekkit and my favorite color is purple

Why Tekkitia?: I chose this server (tekkitia) because my friend (blakc725) told that it was a good server

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes i do

InGameName: leonnzbro

About me: currently training to be a personal trainer and i enjoy gaming

Why Tekkitia?: its hard to find a server lyk tekkit but with forestry and this server has FORESTRY

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes

InGameName: TrinityExtreme

About me: I love to play games, and the Yogcast first got me into Minecraft. I consider myself a pretty nice person. And i mostly play multiplayer because single player is really boring without some1 to play with.

Why Tekkitia?: Because I really like playing on Mature, 24/7 Tekkit servers because people are not jerks and this would be a chance to try out forestry with Tekkit for the first time.

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Yes I do.

InGameName: TheNex

About me: I've been playing Minecraft and its various different mods for about a year and a half now and regularly play Vanilla SMP on other server; I've been playing Tekkit for a while and have played over local networks with friends but am now looking to expand into a full dedicated multiplayer server :)

Why Tekkitia?: I've been searching the forums for a server to settle on which houses mature, decent players. Hopefully I've found the perfect place here :)

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes

InGameName: thekrazyfool

About me: I'm an avid builder who loves using Tekkit to increase the scope of what I can build

Why Tekkitia?: It's apparently a mature, small community, which is exactly what I'm looking for.

InGameName: paris77380

About me: Well i am really the guy who everyone would say the building man and the busy guy

Why Tekkitia?: Because i finally want a good first tekkit server and i want to play with people not solo

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes

InGameName: mtac002

About me: i am a guy that likes my tekkit and loved this before all of the stuff

Why Tekkitia?: i played on the first one loved it and would love to play on it again

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes i do.