[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

InGameName:PatziKatze

About me:
I am love working together with others and hate being greifed. I have been nuked in before and know how bad it can make people feel when you destroy all their progress and steal their stuff.

Why Tekkitia?: I would like a quiet and calm server where there are no nuke blasts and mean talk in chat. I would definitely like no greifing and nukes being banned.

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed?: Yes, and i feel very strongly about these rules.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: EdibleFingers

About me: I have played Tekkit for a few good weeks now, and I am willing to help anyone who needs help.

Why Tekkitia?: I hate griefers, and I leave a server each time it happens, and I know it wont happen here.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: Yes, I fully understand the ramifications of the rules and agree to the no griefing rules, I hate griefers.

Made an account just so I could apply:

InGameName: Swillis57

About me:
I've been building in Minecraft for the last couple of months, and Tekkit for about a month. I like to build large, intricate machines, preferably ones that have an actual use in SMP; not just big, showy contraptions. I'm also a programmer by hobby, and am already fluent in Lua, so ComputerCraft is right up my alley, and I wouldn't mind teaching those new to it a couple tricks (once I completely learn it myself, of course)

Why Tekkitia?:
I've been on the hunt for a Tekkit server, since building in SSP with Technic and no one to talk to gets just a little boring after awhile. This one caught my eye, and looks exactly like what I've been searching for.

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed?
Completely understood, I've no intention of causing any trouble.

InGameName: Aragnum

About me:Been watching Yogcast for a while and this has got me interested in joining tekkit, been really enjoying watching yogscast what they do, I'm new to Minecraft but looking for a friendly server with people to help me and me to help them.

Why Tekkitia?: 24/7 server, good community which I'm hoping you have and small

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Of course why be a pain is what i think

InGameName: Twoshrubs

About me: Im a 38yr old bloke from the UK. Im an automation engineer. I love logic circuits and using them create things. I'm a friendly guy who doesnt mind helping people out.

Location: UK (GMT) (currently play at silly times due to work)

Why Tekkitia?: Mostly because you have Forestry and you seam pretty hassle free

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? Yes, I wouldn't expect anything less.

InGameName: darkfluro

About me: (brief intro to you): I'm 16 and love tekkit. I've been playing vanilla minecraft since beta 1.3 and i've fallen in love ever since, i still continue to play vanilla but i also love to play tekkit from time to time.

Why Tekkitia?: It appears to be a small 24/7 server, which is what i'm looking for as im tired of playing larger servers with not many friendly players and staff.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes

:)

InGameName: Windspawn

About me: I like Video games, but can only play one for a short time before moving on.

Been playing minecraft since alpha on and off. Tekkit was only introduced to me less than two weeks ago.

I like building structures that please the eye.

Why Tekkitia?: I'm just looking for a server with nice people to play with for a while. Hoperfully Tekkitia might be that server.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I understand.

IGN: skyer6

About me: I am a player who hates to be griefed and stealed from. I like to build with my creativity and have fun with other players.

Why tekkitia: I choosen to try to get in to tekkitia cause it seems like it is no griefers there. And i hope i dont get bothered by other's MOD's this time. I will not make no mess on the server, i just wanna play tekkit and have fun. I can help the server with ideas and building.

Hope i can join ~skyer6

InGameName: Patapapel

About me: Been playing Minecraft since Alpha, Tekkit for about 2-3 months. I enjoy relaxing in Minecraft and having fun with other players.

Location: Portugal (GMT), in the beginning of September I'll be going to Hungary (GMT+1)

Why Tekkitia?:The fact that it is not a crowded server, has no griefers, and has mature people.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I understand.

I don't think you noticed my earlier post because it went to a new page before you can see it so here it is again:

InGameName: dyl421421

About me: Tekkit is my favorite thing to do. I look at most servers and say "This isn't the server for me." Then, I look at your server and say "This is definitely the server I've been looking for months for." I have a great knowledge of tekkit and I love to build. I learned a lot from direwolf20. I do a private let's play with my friend. He doesn't have as vast a knowledge about tekkit as I do but I'm teaching him.

Why Tekkitia?: I look at most servers and say, "This isn't the server for me." Then, I look at your server and say, "This is definitely the server I've been looking for months for." I also love the fact that you have forestry installed. Since the tekkit team removed it, I have been struggling to find a server with it installed. I also like that it's 3.1.2. I have always had trouble with earlier versions of tekkit so I couldn't really play on any other servers but this server looks amazing. I dare say, "It's perfect!"

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? Absolutely. I've had someone grief me and know how it feels when they take all your stuff.

InGameName: ironsword99

About me:
(brief intro to you)
I'm thirteen, but I can very nearly always keep a level head and be mature
I have a very annoying voice, so I'd rather not use that "GSC" thing in the original post. My brother and I were introduced to Tekkit by the Yogscast's videos

United States of America; Eastern Standard Time

Why Tekkitia?: I saw this server in the server list, and I liked everything about it. "A Small, Friendly Server", the small list of banned items, the inclusion of Forestry, and the small list of plugins

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? I've never had a problem with rules and I hate Griefers with every fiber of my being (That basically means I'm not one)

Also:
If I post
anything
here or on the server without correct capitalization, punctuation, grammar or spelling, it isn't me. My brother has a nasty little tendency to sneak onto my account.

About me: I love Tekkit. I have a quite a bit of minecraft and Tekkit experience. I have been an Admin on a couple servers, ran my own server, and have done building for others.

Why Tekkitia?: I like the small community and the non-PVP aspect of Tekkit

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? -- Yes --

InGameName: supermage113

About me: I am a friendly player and a loyal companion, I am always free to try to help other players and I wont make weird messy builds.

Why Tekkitia?: I love friendly servers, and i get bored on public servers because everyone griefs my house.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, I wont do anything bad.

InGameName: Axreus

About me:
I'm a relaxed 20 year old guy, who's looking for something to do until Guild Wars 2. I joke around a lot, but I'm mature where it counts.

Why Tekkitia?: It looks professional, well done. Not a million banned items that I can see, and it has Forestry - Which is really unique among the servers I've seen.

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? Absolutely.

Small question, I didn't see Towny or Factions on the plugin list, is there any way I can assure the protection of my building areas?

InGameName: etoare

About me:
I'm fairly new to Tekkit, but I'm a fast learner. Been playing minecraft for about a year now and discovered Technic/Tekkit recently. Love to interact with other players, work on same projects, help out, etc. I don't always play 24/7 but whenever I have some time, I always squeeze in some mining and crafting ^^

Why Tekkitia?:
I prefer smaller servers where the community is tighter, people work together or just goof around and have a nice time - and I'm hoping that Tekkitia will be my second home now
:)

Do you understand
Understood - clear as crystal!

InGameName:brightonmorris1

About me:
I am fourteen, I love the whole industrial thing with tekkit,

I dislike huge servers with building areas and other junk. I just want to play tekkit with some other people, I don't greif or any of that, like I said, I just want to have fun on a server with people.

Why Tekkitia?:like I said, I like this server because it isn't terribly huge and I love the fact you guys have forestry mod installed. This server sounds like a great deal of fun!

Do you understand

Yep.