[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

InGameName: kendfinger

About me: I am a experienced Tekkit user and I build awesome machines. I really love Tekkit, but like you guys, I really love forestry too!

Why Tekkitia?: Not only do you guys have forestry, but you guys seem awesome! Thanks for making a great server!

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? YES!

:D Bring it on. I wont cause a problem.

Am i accepted?

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: The_Recreator

About Me: Long time server administrator, first time Tekkit player

Time Zone: PST

Why Tekkitia?: I have a friend on this server who highly recommended this server and wants to teach me how to use the Tekkit mod here.

Do I understand that troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get me banned/removed?: Yes.

-Connection lost, Error code 503 for url... etc etc-

I can't connect! ;_; (happened after a random crash of my tekkit, Now nothing I do can get me on.)

Java.IO exception server returned HTTP Resposne code 503 for url session.miencraft.net/game/joinserver...

InGameName: Nicktendo

About me: Long time Minecraft player. Always eager for new mods and ideas. I keep up with many youtube Minecraft players; Yogscast, Direwolf20, CaptainSparklez etc. I'm familiar with everything in Tekkit/Technic except for some Frames/Computer Craft stuff.

Why Tekkitia?: I'm at the point where I would love to start major builds over a long period of time. I have had enough fun with basic worlds and constantly reset just to make things look better. Then I got the idea that if I joined a server, I could force myself to stick to whatever I build. Plus I'd get the benefit of not taxing my own PC too much, and enjoy the community of a medium to smaller server. I googled that, and found your server! Sounds perfect for my desires and I'd love to join.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Absolutely. I'll probably be the one you'd have to worry about that the least. ^_^

InGameName:PieSappinMyCake

About me:
(brief intro to you)i love tekkit because it gets away from minecrafts well staleness its a breath of fresh air,i love to make cool lookin little areas and contraptions specialy with saw tool
:D

Why Tekkitia?:i like tekkit ssp but i find it kinda boring being on my own. I also pick this server because i dont want people messing with my stuff with out having consequences/proper moderating/admin...ing

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? heck yes i hate when people grief others stuff its so inconsiderate >
:(

InGameName: ice_bit

About me: I play when i get off from work, love to survive and build.

Why Tekkitia?: Like the small servers, and hope its good admins here

:D

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes

InGameName: Z3R0C

About me: I am a boy that enjoys playing tekkit

:P

Why Tekkitia?: The server looks good and welcoming, and ive been looking for a tekkit server with forestry because i think that tekkit is boring without forestry

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes i do

InGameName: neonblast1994

About me:
18, female, English-speaking, pacifist, personality disorder, broad sense of humour, nationality: white-other

Why Tekkitia?: i'm looking for a good technic server which is anti-grief and anti-pvp

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? yes

InGameName: Kingdodo34

About me: Im 16, played minecraft since alpha and have played tekkit for quite some time, I'm also friendly and want to help.

Why Tekkitia?: Because I like playing on small servers and I love Forestry

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I Understand.

IGN:think_brad

About me: iv played tekkit for a while but i was angry when forestry was removed so i would love to play this server

Why Tekkitia?: i like this server beacuse it uses forestry and that mod is probably my favorite

Do you understand

will get you banned/removed? no i understand the rules and i wont get banned i wong greif

InGameName: corketje

About me: i watched yogscast videos and it is amazing i want to learn tekkit.

Why Tekkitia?: a friend of my is in this server and asked me to come in the same server

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? i understand.

InGameName: coyootje

About me: I'm really friendly and always prepared to help if I understand the problem.

Why Tekkitia?: Because my friends play here and I would love to be able to play tekkit with them and also be a part of the community.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I understand.

InGameName:Duros001

About me: I'm a mature 23 year old, i've played minecraff for years and am a very down to earth person, willing to help others, and learn new things.

Why Tekkitia?:I'm looking for a tight knit group to become a regular member of, and a group controled and regulated to stop Griefing.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I do.

InGameName: coca_man1988

About me: (brief intro to you) Hello, I am coca_man, but usually everyone calls me Coca. I am a friend of Son588, and his brother, Hadobedo, and we have been playing tekkit together for over 3 months now. We understand how Tekkit works, and how fun it can be. I really enjoy spending time with my friends and playing together on Tekkit.

Why Tekkitia?: Lately, my friend (school friend) server wasn't working, so Son588 found this server and applied, after he applied, he had his brother to apply. Then I wondered what servers they were on, and told me this was the server they played on. They said this server is awesome, and is worth applying, so now I am applying.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I understand I will be banned if I break any of the rules.

**This is for my friend, not me :3**

InGameName:Takethekill

About me: I have been playing minecraft since I was a wee lad. I enjoy building extravagant buildings and complicated machinery. I also like a good social atmosphere that a server brings.

Why Tekkitia?: The server seems like it is a close community of builders and friends of which I could help add to.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Understood.

i would like to join tekkita because im looking for a small community of pwople to play tekkit with, i understand that troublemaking/greifing wil get me banned becuas eit can derstoy the server. (brief into about me) My name is zoey and i am a female gamer, ive been playing tekkit for some time now, and i am expirenced in it. i live in america, connecticut my time zone is eastern and my ingma ename is: Silent_Ninja3290

InGameName: riku_majere

About me:
I'm 21, have been playing tekkit for about 2-3 weeks now and wanted to play with more people. I tend to play fairly late, usually from 10pm-2am.

Why Tekkitia?: It's 24/7, small, was searching for a server to play on and this seemed like the best one.

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? Yup.

In-Game Name
: Protoman1337

About me
: Engineering Student, Experienced/Advanced Tekkit Player

Why Tekkitia?
: White listed Community

Do you understand trouble-making/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?
: Yes