[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

Yeah Minemannx The server is having... issues. I don't know if they'll be able to get it back up or not. At least not until Be comes back maybe. The best thing to do is probably just to check back every half day or so and see if it's up.

Guys, do NOT bug the OPs or Be about this, or whitelisting. They completely understand these issues and are doing their best. You're just going to have to be patient, but I promise you, if the server comes back, it will be worth the wait. Meantime, I'd suggest using Technic or something and playing around with mod-builds. That way you have something cool to show off once the server comes back.

I know it's hard, but we can do this much at least :)

Thank you for posting this here now i know that it was not a problem of my computer.

Thank you very much.

See you soon on the server

greets Corketje

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: M3gaFr3ak

About me: Im 15 years old, in the 10th class and I play minecraft since alpha

Why Tekkitia?: Because the screenshots are really appealing and you have forestry

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes

I am very sorry about the server being down. Unfortunately, until Bewood gets back (hopefully next week), we can't get the server back up. I would appreciate PMs regarding what the cause of the issue may be from our players, but please don't spam me with unrelated messages. Again, I cannot put the server back up without Bewood coming back.

Yeah, I was there when it happened. It acted like a DDoD attack. The server lagged to a halt.

Part of the whole problem with this... is that we don't think Ren has access to the server in the first place. It's more details that I don't think I can give, but things happened. Things only Be can really fix.

bah it happend again.

first i joine a lagg server with my firends, then we make a privat one. After that they stop playing and then i joine a open server, then i reinstal tekkit(idr way) and loses the server IP, then i joine this and now this one is down....

unlucky meaby?

InGameName: Rescm2b

About me: I've been searching for a good tekkit server for some time now and this one looks promising

Why Tekkitia?: Because I saw that it was whitelisted which means the chance of my stuff getting greifed is reduced

I understand that breaking the server rules will get me banned

InGameName: LordofBiscuits

About me: (brief intro to you) I'm 21-year-old brony, and I'm often bored. I usually play minecraft to alleviate this boredom.

Why Tekkitia?: I like to play tekkit, but I don't like to fight for mining spots and to explore places on the map that not many people have had the chance to see before me. So, I picked this server because it's small. It also helps that I lot of the items I like are enabled.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed: I do.