[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: Skeleton_Guard

About me: Im 12 years old and enjoy playing Tekkit with people that dont Grief.

Why Tekkitia?: I was just looking through whitelisted servers and seen this one and it said No Griefing.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, I Agree

InGameName:ultigamer124

About me: (brief intro to you) i am a good friendly person only if you dont make me amd first

Location: (timezone works) eastern day light time (east coast of USA)

Why Tekkitia?:i want to work with people in tekkit so i can learn more and your server sounds like it

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? i do understand that

InGameName: pwnzor17

About me:
I love survival mode, I dislike creative, I'd like to play with other people which is the main purpose for this application

Why Tekkitia?: I'm looking for a mature, smaller community to play with, this one reached out to me.

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed?

Naturally.

InGameName: neonblast1994

About me:
18, female, English-speaking, pacifist, personality disorder, broad sense of humour, nationality: white-other

Why Tekkitia?: i'm looking for a good technic server which is anti-grief and anti-pvp

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? yes

Extra Information: i decided to give it a break and relax and then came back to sort out my pc. i followed the exact instructions on how to install forestry to a T, or rather, to a Z. i really hope it's working now and i owuld love to come online to see if it does. according to my log-in page i'm not whitelisted, so i'm reapplying.

InGameName: hero_henrik

About me: I,m a nice guy, i love tekkit i play it more then normal vannila minecraft.

Why Tekkitia?: i want to play on a small nice whitelist tekkit server and found Tekkitia and say wow they have forestry (I love forestry)

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes! I understand

InGameName: rapie12

About me: Im playing minecraft for a while and Im enjoy it

Why Tekkitia?: Three friends playing in this server and I want to try this.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I understand

Calm down children, give them time to fix it, perhaps get a hobby in the meantime

If it was my server I would ban the whiners, especially considering this server is marketed as a mature server, I'm not seeing a lot of maturity in this thread

Yeah, I'm afraid reminding them won't help get whitelisted. It just makes the process take longer because they have to sift through the backlog. That being said, I created my own server with the newest mods and no block ID problems or permission conflicts. But I really miss Tekkitia. It's just not the same without all you guys. I can't wait to get back to all the antics.