[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

the forestry dosnt work for me i installed correctly (im not an idiot) but i get this error message. Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.6.0_33, Apple Inc.

VM: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: ATI Radeon X1600 OpenGL Engine version 2.0 ATI-1.6.36, ATI Technologies Inc.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4095 is already occupied by immibis.chunkloader.BlockChunkLoader@4c66f987 when adding forestry.core.gadgets.BlockMill@7c883540

at pb.<init>(Block.java:251)

at agy.<init>(BlockContainer.java:7)

at forestry.core.gadgets.BlockForestry.<init>(BlockForestry.java:23)

at forestry.core.gadgets.BlockMill.<init>(BlockMill.java:20)

at forestry.core.config.ConfigureBlocks.initialize(ConfigureBlocks.java:31)

at forestry.core.config.Config.load(Config.java:204)

at forestry.core.ForestryCore.load(ForestryCore.java:55)

at forestry.core.ForestryClient.load(ForestryClient.java:34)

at forestry.mod_Forestry.load(mod_Forestry.java:26)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:356)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:273)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:628)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:223)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:429)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:738)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

--- END ERROR REPORT 5af3d473 ----------

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: Killashley

About me:
I'm pretty quiet and prefere to just build awesome things than cause hassle, but am always up for co-op builds. love tekkit though and have LOADS of experience with BC and EE...but i dont use IC2

Why Tekkitia?: Looking for a new and interesting server to build on that wont be full of griefers/spammers...and that will actuallly let me use EE!

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Definitely!

InGameName: DeathFromAbove

About me: I would love to join up with a few newer players and just play through Tekkit,

I love singleplayer Technic, but I want to try a small-scale multiplayer game.

Why Tekkitia?: Had the best forum post out of the servers I've looked at!

:)

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yup!

InGameName

Abbasinia.

About me: (brief intro to you)

I've been playing Minecraft since beta, and I've always loved it. I've always thought it was the coolest 3D, 8-bit looking game.

I do have a good grasp on Minecraft, but I'm slightly new to the whole Tekkit thing. I've been using Tekkit for about a month, and I've watched most of the Yogscast videos on Tekkit.

I love designing large structures or houses in Minecraft. It's what I do most of the time.

Pacific Standard Time, or Global Mountain Time -8:00.

Why Tekkitia?

Tekkitia seems like an amazing, small, tightly woven community, which is exactly what I'm looking for in a Minecraft server. I've also never played around with the Forestry mod, so I'm really looking forward to doing that!

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?

Yes, I do understand.

InGameName:
xiMacavelli

About me:
I am 23 living in Western Canada, I have been online gaming since 1996. I work full time but still dedicate a lot of time to gaming, currently playing Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, and Minecraft, I have worked with several clans and community's throughout the years.

Western Canada, tho I work early in the morning and have a lot of the day to game.

Why Tekkitia?:
Tekkitia sounds like it has several aspects that i`m looking for, such as a mature community, a small player-base that interacts, a cleaner looking world, and of course the Tekkit mod pack.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?
Understood and Agreed

InGameName: rapie12

About me: Im playing minecraft for a while and Im enjoy it

Why Tekkitia?: Three friends playing in this server and I want to try this.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I understand

InGameName:GreenJobFish

About me: I am 16 and mature, i am hoping to play with a few friends so we can work together and make some epic buildings and contraptions.

Why Tekkitia?:I was looking through the servers and i saw Tekkita and it look pretty good and a good community

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes.

InGameName: Grey_Wind7

About me: (brief intro to you) I'm 14 and really mature for my age,

I find myself maturer then most people my age too.

And I play minecraft frequently.

Why Tekkitia?:I have not found a server where it was small but had good counters to griefing,

I also feel like I can really contribute to the community.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, I'm not at all fond of any of those

and I don't see the point in partaking in any of those actions.

P.S. I really hope age isn't a factor but more your level of maturity.

IGN: Arefpuz

About Me: I'm 17 and I have been playing MC since the early Alpha stages. I was introduced to tekkit around Beta 1.7 and began playing it soon after MC 1.0. I'm not that good at all the sciencey stuff but I do enjoy the "Mage" path. I can be of assistance to anyone who needs it and I love helping people gather resources and or build.

Why Tekkitia?: I like small servers and communities with friendly players. 10-25 online approximately sounds perfect to me. I also have a brother on the server and he keeps badgering me to join (His name is Refpuz if you couldn't tell already).

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: I fully understand the consequences if I do.

Ok guys so I need some help, I just got a new mac book for my up coming school year and I'm trying to install my tekkit again so i can join the server again. everything goes smoothly until i add in forestry and try to launch, it gives me an item id error that looks like this

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7f2ed67c --------

Generated 8/12/12 4:29 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M OpenGL Engine version 2.1 NVIDIA-8.0.51, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4095 is already occupied by forestry.core.gadgets.BlockMill@7c564448 when adding immibis.chunkloader.BlockChunkLoader@39d12be

at immibis.core.BlockCombined.<init>(BlockCombined.java:35)

at immibis.chunkloader.BlockChunkLoader.<init>(BlockChunkLoader.java:12)

at immibis.chunkloader.Main$1.registerBlock(Main.java:107)

at immibis.core.CoreProxy.RegisterBlockID(CoreProxy.java:31)

at immibis.chunkloader.Main.load(Main.java:104)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:356)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:223)

--- END ERROR REPORT 3268c ----------

If anyone could help me out that would be UNREAL just reply or message me or what ever, modding on the mac is new to me and i dont know all its ins and outs just yet anyways thanks guys!!

-Aoenian

Ma Ingame Name : SnipxX36

About Me : IM 13 years old and i play Handboll and i really like playing games and im into right now Tekkit cuz it

is so fun im not the best on it but fairly good

Why Tekkitia: idont wanna go to public any more i just get griefed and i'd love to meet some new friends :)

Do you understand

will get you banned/removed?

Of Curse im a bro

InGameName:

About me:
(brief intro to you)

Why Tekkitia?:

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed?

Name: Krath

I want a smallish, fun, grief free server so I can get to know people and build some epic stuff.

I would expect nothing less than trouble-makers being banned!

Ok guys so I need some help, I just got a new mac book for my up coming school year and I'm trying to install my tekkit again so i can join the server again. everything goes smoothly until i add in forestry and try to launch, it gives me an item id error that looks like this

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7f2ed67c --------

Generated 8/12/12 4:29 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M OpenGL Engine version 2.1 NVIDIA-8.0.51, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4095 is already occupied by forestry.core.gadgets.BlockMill@7c564448 when adding immibis.chunkloader.BlockChunkLoader@39d12be

at immibis.core.BlockCombined.<init>(BlockCombined.java:35)

at immibis.chunkloader.BlockChunkLoader.<init>(BlockChunkLoader.java:12)

at immibis.chunkloader.Main$1.registerBlock(Main.java:107)

at immibis.core.CoreProxy.RegisterBlockID(CoreProxy.java:31)

at immibis.chunkloader.Main.load(Main.java:104)

--- END ERROR REPORT 3268c ----------

If anyone could help me out that would be UNREAL just reply or message me or what ever, modding on the mac is new to me and i dont know all its ins and outs just yet anyways thanks guys!!

-Aoenian

Bewood said:

IF YOU CANNOT CONNECT DUE TO SLOT 4095(or similar)

Double check you've installed Forestry correctly.

Then if it still isn't letting you connect, remove the new mods zdimensional anchors and the Ccensor folder.

They/one conflict(s) with forestry.

One of the new mods is using the same id's as the forestry mod is using so as bewood said remove the two mods stated and it should work :)

Bewood said:

IF YOU CANNOT CONNECT DUE TO SLOT 4095(or similar)

Double check you've installed Forestry correctly.

Then if it still isn't letting you connect, remove the new mods zdimensional anchors and the Ccensor folder.

They/one conflict(s) with forestry.

One of the new mods is using the same id's as the forestry mod is using so as bewood said remove the two mods stated and it should work :)

Thanks a ton bro!!

InGameName: Phinex224

About me: Well, I have been using tekkit for some time now, mainly just playing around and created different things on creative mode. I got into tekkit through the Yogcast videos, and now I would like to play tekkit with a group of people.

Why Tekkitia?: For one is the fact you have forestry, I have always wanted forestry to be re-added to tekkit, and finally I've found a server with it. I also want to play on a newer server with a group of fun people.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, completely.

InGameName:Cannibilly

About me: I'm 33. been playing Minecraft for a while and Im just getting in to Tekkit, and right now Im just looking gor a good place to play and learn abit about it

Why Tekkitia?: Im looking for a mature player base and Small and friendly is just an added bonus
:)

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? This I understand 100%