[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

InGameName: _Crow_

About me: I played vanilla for a long time, i got bored of it so now i play tekkit. I used to host a server but now its overloaded.

Why Tekkitia?: Because it's a small size server. Also looks neat.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: UltimaKH1

About me: I'm a 20 year old female who'd like to join a tekkit server that hosts more than 10+ people at a time. It gets awfully lonely in the servers with less than that.

Why Tekkitia?: Because why not? It fits the criteria I was looking for and looks well made.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: There isn't a real 'no' answer to this, isn't there?

InGameName:Piano12345

About me: (brief intro to you)A young but experienced minecraft and tekkit player

Why Tekkitia?:It looks like a smalls fun server where I can enjoy the full multi player experience without getting greifed

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?Yes. this pleases me to keep the server greif free

InGameName:rossmccarney

About me: experienced tekkit user that would like to play and build with others for fun , from bonnie scotland

Why Tekkitia?: well i have looked for ages now to find a server that both takes on tekkit and forestry and well here we are ! it looks great !

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes. i want to enjoy the fun

InGameName: skahaggus

About me: I've been playing Minecraft for about 10 months, and I really enjoy putting together complicated builds in IC and BC.

Why Tekkitia?: Because Tekkit is awesome. Also, I know little about RedPower, and I'd like to learn and build something cool with it on a good server.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I understand. I respect other players' builds too much to ever mess with them.

InGameName: Xairell

About me: Playing for a while, just looking for a server with other like minded people so I can build and have fun

Why Tekkitia?: Mature players (I'm 27) and smaller server

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Totally, Agreed.

InGameName: Rawblin

About me: Always had a blast in Minecraft, discovered Technic(Tekkit) a while back from a blog I follow (Keen&Graev), and instantly fell in love with it. The additions to Minecraft are astounding.

Why Tekkitia?: A mature atmosphere is always a plus, the whitelist is a must, not looking for pvp (This is Minecraft, plenty of other games for pvp). Also, Xairell and I are friends from way back, just looking for a place we can play together without the hassle of running a server, getting griefed, or having no population to interact with. Tekkitia fits the bill to a T!

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Yes, wouldn't have it any other way.

InGameName: rapie12

About me: Im playing minecraft for a while and Im enjoy it

Why Tekkitia?: Three friends playing in this server and I want to try this.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I understand

InGameName: coopy10

About me: A very mature experienced player looking for another server to dedicate to

Why Tekkitia?: Because it has forestry

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?

Of course, i've never been banned once.

IGN: OmagaIII

About Me: Tech orientated individual who likes to be able to build whatever my mind can conceive. Addicted to Tekkit and willing to help and learn new strategies and tricks of the trade.

Why Tekkitia: Well, you have forestry, which is a big up thing for me firstly, and secondly you appear to be very strict and focused on mature players, I don't have time or energy for kiddies and look forward to your server.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?

Yes, I wouldn't have it any other way, as long as the rules apply to all.

IGN: MiniBOSS1213

About me: Hi i love minecraft, and have been played minecraft since alpha 1.3.1. And now i want to play some Tekkit (love redstones and wire)

Why Tekkitia: At i said, i love to make stuff with redstone, and wire, in tekkit. With the small groups of freinds :)

Yes, i understand.

-MiniBOSS1213

InGameName: Halo5387

About me: I've been playing minecraft since about 1.2.3 alpha and are talented in redstone and building and i really love tekkit becouse it advanced so im also pretty good at tekkit so when me and my friends are playing it's normally me making all of the stuff becouse im the one who know most about it and i also learned my friends about tekkit im very friendly and don't really swear on the internet or that

:)

Why Tekkitia?: Been looking for a server where i don't have to be scared about getting grieffed or get my stuff stolen also been looking for a friendly community

:P

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes i understand and im strongly agreeing with that

;)

IGN: iRandomness

About me: I'm more aesthetic-centric rather than Tekkit-centric, not that I don't know my way round Tekkit, though, but I like to think of myself as a pretty decent builder, and ever since seeing RP2's micro-blocks, I've been going nuts. I figured I'd search for a decent looking Tekkit server to show off in, so here it is, I guess!

Why Tekkitia?: Why not? It seems like one of the few Tekkit server gems that exist. Obviously I'm going off of first appearances here, but you guys seem really mature & dedicated to making a decent server stay that way, which is a damned sight more than 95% of other Tekkit servers, and I've been searching for a good one for a while now.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: Nope. Kidding, course I do.

IGN: Drewthat

About me: I am 21 and have played both minecraft, technic and tekkit for awhile. I love to be creative and i am tried of creating alone.

Why Tekkitia?: Because I want to join a small group since it is my first time playing multiplayer.

Do you understand

troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I do understand the rules and do not want to cause any trouble.

Yeah Minemannx The server is having... issues. I don't know if they'll be able to get it back up or not. At least not until Be comes back maybe. The best thing to do is probably just to check back every half day or so and see if it's up.

Guys, do NOT bug the OPs or Be about this, or whitelisting. They completely understand these issues and are doing their best. You're just going to have to be patient, but I promise you, if the server comes back, it will be worth the wait. Meantime, I'd suggest using Technic or something and playing around with mod-builds. That way you have something cool to show off once the server comes back.

I know it's hard, but we can do this much at least :)