[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

InGameName: Cookie10cruncher

About me:Ive have played ogbox and tekkit for ages and now i have seen the yogscast playing Tekkit and know i really want to play it at a server with other people. ive played alot with forestry too and i really hope to get permission to join the server

Why Tekkitia?: because ive tryed looking at some server but they didnt have forestry. i also think that this little server is good.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes i have never did any of these things before

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: Devene

About me: (brief intro to you) I am 17 and am really interested in Minecraft and creating things. Not sure what else I should say about myself. Also my real name is Jack and Im a Male ;P.

Why Tekkitia?: It looks like a great server, I want to be apart of a small yet good community to play with and enjoy tekkit

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes

InGameName: Jovannis

About me: (brief intro to you) I am 31 years old and have been playing Tekkit for over a month. I have enjoyed creative sandbox games all my life.

Why Tekkitia?: I heard Forestry was a lot of fun with Tekkit, and have been wanting to try it SMP.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, I understand completely.

InGameName: Atomic_Stone

About me: (brief intro to you): Hi, my name is Chris and i'm a mature (for my age

;) )16 year old. I currently have all honors/AP classes at my High school and need a way to relaxwehen i'm not working.I have found tekkit is a great way to unwind after a long day. !

Location: (timezone works): I reside in Chicago, Il Central time.

Why Tekkitia?:Recently, my old server completely reset and I lost everything. I was frustrated and decided I wanted a better server that was more friendly and not like a company. So, I found Tekkita and I hope I will be able to join soon

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: Yes I greifed once and I still feel terrible for it. I WILL NOT grief ever because it sucks to lose everything to a griefer.

InGameName: SonofSnow

About me: (brief intro to you): Recently started playing minecraft and discovered the wonders of tekkit (Still new, so I could use a bit of help). I'm 18 and currently attending the University of Texas at San Antonio, freshman atm.

Why Tekkitia?: I'm looking for a mature community to both bond, build, and just to have general fun with

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Why, of course!

InGameName: ToxicSoul9

About me: I have been playing Minecraft for almost a year, and Tekkit fro about 4 months. Am a friendly person, who likes to help anyone who can. I like to meet new people.

Why Tekkitia?: Because i like playing with people who like to play, not just spend time messing with other people. I like it cus its a small server, so everyone knows everyone. And the best of all, it has Forestry! I learned Tekkit watching Direwolf20 and he uses Forestry for alot of things, its a shame that tekkit doesn't have it.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I do, in fact, i hate however does it.

InGameName: Happy5wilsons

About me: I have been playing minecraft for a long time now. I have been playing tekkit for a while and LOVE it. It is awesome, and this server looks AWESOME. I watched the yogscast's videos of tekkit and it looked great. I tried tekkit out myself, played by myself, and i loved it.

Why Tekkitia?: It looks awesome. I saw pictures and it looked great. I read about it too and its good too. I compared it to other servers and i liked this better.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: I do understand COMPLETELY

InGameName: johnsonfamIlygb

About me: I'm relatively new to Tekkit (I'm a few weeks in) and I'm looking for a fun community to learn with!

Why Tekkitia?: I'm looking for a fun, cooperative, and mature environment to learn and explore tekkit.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Absolutely

I'm pretty sure the server has been sold/rented from Bewood to these new guys. All the previous buildings are gone and it's a brand new map, although my waypoints are still there.

The people who own it said they might expand the server so some of you might be able to get on. If not, look for another server because Bewoods is officially dead.

I'm pretty sure the server has been sold/rented from Bewood to these new guys. All the previous buildings are gone and it's a brand new map, although my waypoints are still there.

The people who own it said they might expand the server so some of you might be able to get on. If not, look for another server because Bewoods is officially dead.

i'm waiting out for an official statement from ren or bewood, the first few weeks of college are a bit rough, let's wait this out and see what happens.

I have a server too, although it is private so only me and my friends can go on it. but can you please tell us who to install forestry on our server? I know that this has nothing to do with this thread but I can't find a guide anywhere and when I saw that this server has forestry on it I thought maybe some of you know how to install it. please help.

InGameName: hamsterking5

About me:
I've been playing minecraft since September 2010, In November I joined a server which I later became head admin of. I keep that server running for almost 2 years until I had to shut it down due to a fight with paypal. I like having fun with people and I'm typically a nice guy to hang out with. I'm very social but I prefer solitude in my projects. I'm currently earning a associates degree in computer science in college but My parents think I should try culinary which I see no problem with. Finally, I have the weirdest obsession with papayas...

Why Tekkitia?: I'm looking for a tekkit smp server

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed?

Yes

InGameName: noob_instyle

About me: I am a complete noob to tekkit and i have no experience with it what so ever, i love the whole idea about it and want to learn the ropes on a server since i haven't played single player for about a year and i am not planning on going back, i learn fast

:)

Why Tekkitia?: after browsing through the servers this one looked good

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes of course, i have a lot of experience with servers because i have played servers for like 2 years and never got banned.

InGameName: Arugoth

About me: Just a dude trying to do something to waste time, I have play tekkit alot in the past, night be able to help new players out

Why Tekkitia?: just trying to find a more or less lag free server to play on. Its always fun with more people

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? ofc

InGameName: MrAndrew420

About me: I'm 23, I have a 3 year old daughter, Im a web designer, and I'm absolutely addicted to Minecraft

:D

Why Tekkitia?: Looking for a community driven, mature tekkit server to play safely on and yours seems to fit the bill. (Having Forestry helped a bit too

:P)

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Absolutely (As it should

:D)

InGameName: Crane98

About me: I love playing tekkit, but I have a problem with getting greifed on EVERY SERVER. its quite annoying. I hope that this server will be a good server and I will not get greifed. Here are some random facts if you need them.

:P 1: My favorite food is Lemons. 2: I like running around like an idiot in minecraft. 3: I hate the sound of someone rubbing styrafome together.

Why Tekkitia?: Becaues it looks like a nice, friendly server where ill have lots of fun.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes. But dont worry, I wont cause any trouble.