[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

InGameName: odenite

About me: I'm 33 years old and have been playing Tekkit for around 6 months. I've been on several servers and have even been in a LP on YouTube! I'm looking for a casual server to play on and do great things!

Why Tekkitia?:I've been on other servers who've fallen apart and i've been greifed on all of them. + you guys have forrestry!

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Yes and I hope everyone else does too.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xielothan8

About me: i am a mature 13 year old who loves to play minecraft and tekkit

Why tekkitia?: i have been looking for a small mature tekkit server for some time now, i was tired of getting greifed, and i stumbled along your server; it seemed perfect for me

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/greifing will get you banned/removed?: oakily dokily

InGameName: tntdiamondx

About me: Know all about just about every mod in tekkit play quite a bit but not all the time and i like to build elaborate buildings

Why Tekkitia?: Because it's 24/7 it has forestry which i love and i like smaller communites with more mature people which it sounds like you have

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes Indeed

InGameName: Verdat

About me: I'm 24 year old man from Finland. I played Tekkit on a another server for 2 months but it went down, so i'm looking for a new server to play on.

Why Tekkitia?: Word "mature" in your topic name got my attention. I'm a bit bored to play with immature people and i hope this server has some nice, laid back people. Also forestry is nice

:)

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, i do unerstand.

InGameName: DanLang

About me: Im a complete noob and i only built the first machines on singleplayer... i found out that its kinda depressing to play alone such an awesome pack with no one able to see what you create.

Why Tekkitia?: Its sounds like a good server that is not bombed with people and and the players are mature

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? yes.

InGameName: Zen_Rokou

About me: age 27, enjoy building and learning about tekkit + forestry mod

Why Tekkitia?: I'm looking for a balanced server.. one that isn't dominated by EE, maybe this is the place.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Sure do.

InGameName: yinduyun

About me:
I love Tekkit, especially the neat machinery that can be done with Redpower, Industrial Craft, some Crafting Tables and a little EE to provide raw material

Europe, though my online time is rather random

Why Tekkitia?: You're whitelisted so odds are there won't be too many immature griefing twerps to mess up stuff and I very much love that you included Forestry - so few servers do.

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? I certainly hope so. Minecraft servers need griefing about as much as a fish needs a swimsuit...

InGameName: 2523

About me: I am relatively new too Tekkit, but I would love to join and work with others

Why Tekkitia?: I played on other Tekkit servers and none were very good, they were all to big, I would like to join a smaller server.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I understand and agree

InGameName: arallak

About me: (brief intro to you) I like to make friends, love to help whenever I can, I'm 30. and some of my friends say I'm a nerd.

Why Tekkitia?: Players mature, and I hope to make friends.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes.

Hello.

InGameName: No2good

About me: I'm 13 and live in Australia. Even though this makes it hard to play with you Americans, I'm willing to gothrough thick and htin to make it happen. Not that much needs to happen. Im a B+-> A student and love English. I've NEVER played Technic, Tekkit or any of those mods-packs and think that the small, cosy community you provide would greatly improve my learning about this server.

Location: (Timezone works) GMT +9:30 hours Australia. (Those stalkers who find out which part through the Timezone, you are weird.)

Why Tekkitia?: It appeals to me because your goals and rules are clear. Your not begging for dontions. And although there may be a reward for voting. Your do not encompass it with the whole scheme of things. I like the fact your asking for matures. All though I may not be at some stages. >_>

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? Okily Dokily.

In Game Name: KuroiKaen

I have played tekkit for a while now, always prefering to play online when I can. I enjoy making complex machines, though I am still learning all the mods.

Location: Eastern time zone. Paranoia prevents me from going further.

Why Tekkitia? It looks fun, not to mention actually has EE going. I think. And I am also trying to understand Forestry, so this will help.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Definitely.

Did server get hacked...Estero500 and MrDeadKat say they own it

Not seen this MrDeadKat on the server, but I can confirm Estero500 is the new owner. Changes have been made to the server that only an owner would do. There is also a new moderator who's name escapes me at the moment.

bewood did state to me at some point that should he not be able to keep running the server, he would find a new owner for it. This was long before it actually changed hands.

InGameName: shadow4001

About me: I'm a friendly non-aggresive tekkit lover who enjoys playing with the side mods as well as all the big ones. I love tekkit because it's so advanced.

Why Tekkitia?: Because i'm looking for a close community server that is small for me to play on without people stealing my stuff.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: yes i totally understand this rule.

InGameName: Hcean

About me: (brief intro to you) i'm kind of bad at self-presentation, but i'll do my best

:P i'm a positive person and i'm online as often as i can, and my favorite game for now (and has been foor the last year) is minecraft and especially tekkit :)

Why Tekkitia?: seems like a good server, I've been hosting my own server for a while but now I want to play on a bigger server because its seems more fun

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I hate greifers!

InGameName: ZoMbiie666

About me: Umm let's see i'm in highschool, and currently taking animation classes after school in lacc collage. I like anime. (I'm not in collage it's only extra curriculum i'd want to do after school)

Why Tekkitia?: Because I've been playing industrialcraft and buildcraft before there was a tekkit

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: i assure you, i am aware of that.

InGameName: devonc0

About me: Looking for a solid server to play on with players who are mature, chatty, and online

Why Tekkitia?: Because it was one of the servers that caught my eye while searching for stuff

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? ah-yup

InGameName: blitswing

About me: relatively mature, and prone to yell at you if you misrepresent any political philosopyy

Why Tekkitia?: i wish to do amazing things, and not get greifed doing them. also there is forestry...

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? i wouldn't have it any other way

InGameName:
Ep152

About me:
Hello! I am 15, living in Canada and love astronomy(so you may see my building an observatory if I get into the server). I've played on a few different Tekkit servers in the past so I am very experienced. I can be on whenever I'm not at school/with friends/doing homework.

Why Tekkitia?:
A few months ago I was very active on another small, friendly server but unfortunately it got shut down because the owners couldn't afford to keep it up. I was disappointed for a while and thought I would never find such a tight knit community for Tekkit. After revisiting some Yogscast tekkit videos I got in a Tekkit mood and decided to look for more servers and stumbled upon this one! It seems to be exactly what I've been longing for since my last server shut down.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?:
I do!

• InGameName: MapleBar
  • About me: Ive been playing minecraft since just before beta 1.3 and have been playing with the tekkit/technic mods since the full release of minecraft. Ive dropped off occasionally but I always come back. Most recently the whole forestry/SirSengir fiasco kind of left a bad taste in my mouth and I haven't played in a while, but In the past week or so Ive started back up again.
  • Why Tekkitia?: Well the biggest reason is forestry but Ive heard a lot of good things about the community here
  • Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yeah, Ive never had a problem abiding by server rules. Ive never even been banned except for once from a "yogbox" server for arguing with an admin about the Better-Than-Wolves fiasco (minecraft sure seems to have a lot of "fiascos" now that I think about it)

InGameName: HooLApoelEllas

About me:
I am 16 years old, i love playing games on the pc and most of all i love to play minecraft.

Why Tekkitia?: I am like playing on whitelist servers to avoide griefing and beacuse most of the players that play on whitelist servers are friendly.

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? Yes.

Ign: Jacob53101

About Me: Im a Mature 14 year old and love tekkit servers without little kids and their griefing

Why Tekkitia: This server seems like there are alot of mature people and i love to interact with mature players that wont grief

Do you understand

will get you banned/removed?:

Yes i Understand im not a little kid that will grief