[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: Miniholly

About me: I've been playing minecraft since early beta and tried alot of mods. Mainly i play with friends on private servers. but i think its time to join another server. so this will be my first online server with Tekkit but not with minecraft.

Why Tekkitia?: It Seems to be very nice, i do like Forestry so im glad that i found this. Also i like it when you know the people that is online and actually can recognize them.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes ofc.

InGameName
: ethan2309

About me:
im 14 years old. i like to help people in tekkit. and i like to play football with my friends.

Why Tekkitia?:
because by the looks of the pictures and the info, Tekkitia looks very good fun.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?
yes i do understand, and i shall not commit such actions.

thanks ethan2309

InGameName: SlacerTB

About me: I like to build big things and help people in a small server where you can be helped too. It would be cool to build thing with other people.

Why Tekkitia?: Ilike small server where you're not grifed and killed everytime

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, and I fully supprot that idea.

In Game Name: bobcowsgobob

About me: Im crazy about minecraft and love playing tekkit. I discovered it while trying to get yogbox and am now hooked on it.

Why Tekkitia?: I want to be part of a small server that has no griefing

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? HELL YEAH! :)

InGameName: cookb85

About me: i am a 20 year old graphic design major

Why Tekkitia?: i am looking for a mature server that features forestry

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed?: of course.

InGameName: Everdean

About me: (brief intro to you) I love Tekkit and the Technic Pack and learning and progressing through them. I'm a mature player, 17, and I'd like to play a server with a friendly and mature community where I can exploit my talents with Tekkit and learn new things.

Why Tekkitia?: Like I said, Tekkitia would give me the opportunity to play on a well-run server where I can learn and build, in addition I was mortified when they took Forestry out of the game so that's a bonus too.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I would hope there'd be consequences. Yes I do.

InGameName:nintendogamer100

About me: i am a mature person that just wants to find a clean server that allows all ic2 stuff

Why Tekkitia?:i see that this server is whitelist so the community is strong and more united

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed?yes i understand and i will accept the consequences

InGameName: rapie12

About me: Im playing minecraft for a while and Im enjoy it

Why Tekkitia?: Three friends playing in this server and I want to try this.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I understand