Bewood

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: TheArctiicFox

About me:
(brief intro to you)
I'm 13. I've been in Tekkit for a while, but I find that the public servers are just to easy to get griefed on, and this sounds like a good server to play on.

Why Tekkitia?:I'm looking for a smallish server and I would really like to meet new people.

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Yes. I fully understand the consequences,should I break the rules.

ign:PaddyXee

i like to make lots of buildings in different environments so i make towns at boundries i use ee for all my builds

i live in the south west california

i want to join you because i lost the ip to my favorite server and this looks cool

InGameName: garard7

About me: love working as a team on big projects. have been playing tekkit for awhile on a private server with roommates but want to move on to something a little bigger.

Why Tekkitia?: Looks like a great community that I would want to be a part of. Also, very glad you have forestry mod.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? of course!

InGameName: callumhutchy

About me: Been playing minecraft for couple of years, been playing tekkit month after its release.

Why Tekkitia?: Im bitterly disappointed that SirSengir doesn't want forestry in Tekkit anymore, so thats why im here

:)

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I don't plan on upsetting anybody, i understand.

InGameName: shadow0200

About me:
(brief intro to you) well i have been playing minecraft vfor about a year now and have kept up very well with all the updates , this mod pack tekkit ti am still adjusting to, i am a quick learner and i am very creative with my resources once i understand how they all work.

Why Tekkitia?: i was looking for a quiet small server which i can have fun with people withhout the hassle of greifers or jerks always trashing ans putting people down, i like to work togeter with people.

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? yes i do, it is a very serious matter that shouldnt be handled lightly...

This wait is getting a bit ridiculous. :P

Been waiting over two days now. :(

Yeah :/ I've been waiting for 3 days and I still havnt been whitelisted...

There has been about 20 people on the server each day, there has to be someone to atleast notify us if we are whitelisted or why we are not :/

Yeah :/ I've been waiting for 3 days and I still havnt been whitelisted...

There has been about 20 people on the server each day, there has to be someone to atleast notify us if we are whitelisted or why we are not :/

Yeah and this is like the only other server that i can find that uses forestry too. So I really want to get accepted onto this server too :(

InGameName: Arachnid_XIII

About me: (brief intro to you) Im new to tekkie and wanting to play with some friendly helpful people so i can learn

Why Tekkitia?: Seems like a growing, active server, wanting to learn and help out

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes i understand,

InGameName: rapie12

About me: Im playing minecraft for a while and Im enjoy it

Why Tekkitia?: Three friends playing in this server and I want to try this.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I understand

Everyone,

Sorry for the long wait. Bewood is away from the internets right now, so that's why your messages haven't been replied to. I'll be going back through your posts and whitelisting people but it'll take me a while given how many posts there are. Be patient and try not to repeatedly post about not being whitelisted- all that does is slow down the process.

Again, sorry about all the confusion, just bear with us.

InGameName:Egan1995

About me: i am a interested minecrafter who wants to explore tekkit with a fun a freindly sever, ill like to build and and make some freinds

Why Tekkitia?:because tekkitia seems like the small, freindly , mature kind of community i would like to be involved with.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes i do ..

InGameName: monkynun

About me: (brief intro to you) i like minecraft and i have been playin it 4 about 3 years i have been playin tekkit 4 about 2 years

Why Tekkitia?: my mate plays and he said it really good

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes

InGameName: TANKbeastRiPzZ ( I hate my minecraft name so much)

About me: I am a 16 year old that loves to play video games. Mainly minecraft and Halo.

Why Tekkitia?: Because I like to play with a nice small group of people and have fun.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yep, completely understand.

InGameName:the1and0nly1

About me: love minecraft new to tekkit though and wanted to play a server thats friendly

Why Tekkitia?:my friend (octane44) is in this server and said it was really good and safe.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?yes

IGN: Dizziestkiler

About me: I don't brake rules. I have a good expereance with tekkit I started when it first can out.

Location: U.S.A Utah springville i do have a job but i dont have to work that often but school is about to start.

Why Tekkitia?: I would be a good helper and I would make a lot of friends.

Do i understand?: yes i will not break any of your rules and i hate griefing/griefers!