[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

In Game Name:
saint6464

About me:
My name is Caleb and I'm 26 years old...I'm currently going to school to be a Network Administrator and presently on my time off I enjoy building stuff on minecraft. I find it entertaining and love to come up with new buildings and other things.

Why Tekkitia?
: I want to participate in a smaller server that promotes friendly play and allow being creative without getting robbed or killed.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?
I'd expect nothing less.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: Zelnok

About me:
I like to play Minecraft and I have a fairly good knowledge on how stuff in Tekkit works.

Why Tekkitia?: Because I've been looking for a good server with a friendly community and I think that this is the one for me.

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed?: Yes I do

InGameName: Oldice

About me: (brief intro to you) I'm 22 and I just want to play with my friend that already plays on the server.

Why Tekkitia?: My friend told me to join and I already have some experience with most mods in the Tekkitia.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? If I wanted to grief I'd go to a griefing server...

InGameName:
heikujin

About me:
I'm a 28 year old Automotive Technician. When I'm not working on cars I'm either playing the guitar or video games(mainly Minecraft). I've just recently starting tinkering with Tekkit and have a dedicated server setup for close friends to play on. Lately no one has been on and it's starting to get a bit lonely.

Why Tekkitia?:
As stated above I'm usually the only one on my current server and it's getting a bit lonely. As I'm relatively new to Tekkit I'm sick of hopping on a server just to get slaughtered or have my hard work griefed to hell and back. Looking for a mature, chill server to express the creativity bottled up inside me.

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed?
Yes.

InGameName: redkat

About me: Playing Minecraft since alpha, and Tekkit/Technicpack for a while.

Why Tekkitia?: small group, no griefing, Minecraft plus great mods, whats not to like? Looking forward to building with others

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? understood!

In game name: turtleshannon

about me: 16, pretty good at all tekkit mods but hard to find a good server where I can build stuff with other people

Do you understand

will get you banned/removed?yes

I keep crashing when i try to launch tekkit, i installed forestry properly and deleted the forestry thing in ee2

It crashes after i hit login and the game is still loading

nvm i fixed it

InGameName: refpuz

About me: 18 years old. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and now that I have been exposed to Tekkit, it's like a whole new game again. I have to be honest when I say I'm not good at building visually appealing structures, but I am very good at building fast and efficient pipes, wiring, and factories.

Why Tekkitia?: I've looked at other Tekkit servers and either they are too large for that friendly experience, or too complicated whether it be their rules or plugins. I compare Tekkita to a multiplayer experience with close friends.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?

Griefing is one of my pet peeves, so no I will not.

InGameName: kilerje

About me: (brief intro to you) i'am an 16 almost 17 boy from the netherlands.

i have been playing minecraft for 1.5 year or something like that.

i have tried to play tekkit on my SSP world, but i felt like it was missing something and that was that i was all alone

Why Tekkitia?: i'am looking for a proper tekkit server and one that has a whitelist so griefing is at a minimal/gone

it also helps that it isnt a huge server and its more like a community

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? yes i understand and i also understand why it should be punished with a ban, i hate griefers...

Making this application for 2 people, hope thats ok

InGameName: kherdar, chapo1001

About me:
Both been playing tekkit for a while on friends servers but we would like to give it a go on a slightly bigger scale and we normaly play together.

Why Tekkitia?:Looking for a small server with anti griefing, been trying the forestry mod and want to give it a go on a multiplayer server.

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? yes we understand

InGameName:xTinus

About me: I'm 16 years old I live in the netherlands. I have played minecraft for about a year right now and I wanted to try tekkit.

Kilerje is a friend of mine and he showed me this server

Why Tekkitia?: Because I'm looking for a server with a smaller community to play together with friends of mine.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yeah but I'm not such a person and I wouldn't wast anothers person work

InGameName: Nooey

About me: There is never enough space.

;) I've been building mud huts since the earliest days of Minecraft, and expanding to the glory of Technic/Tekkit was the next best thing.

Why Tekkitia?: Why not? I'd just appreciate a place to play where the mod hasn't been slashed and mutilated (in reference to the short list of banned items), and the PVP atmosphere has always been my preference.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Maybe. Actually, yeah.

InGameName: diamondeye83

About me: I like making automated factories and complex machinery

Why Tekkitia?: I love small friendly servers, this one seems like on of the best

Of course

InGameName:edwardo1010

About me:
(brief intro to you) im a builder and not a fighter.

Why Tekkitia?: you guys look like you have it going on! and you have Forestry
:)
[Mega like button]

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? affirmative

InGameName: VicStar95

About me: I've been playing Tekkit for about 4 months (I think,) I know IC, BC and EE f

airly well but would need help with Redpower Stuff

:( Also the time I could be online would vary (doing final year of school)

Why Tekkitia?: Because it sounded like a fun, small community where I could learn,

make friends and not have to bother with people griefing, stealing ect. Oh, and you have Forestry! YAY

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yep, and I'm glad that that is the case

:)

InGameName: Ohfaaas

About me: I'm 17 years old and I play tekkitt for almost 3 months and minecraft for almost a year. I had a few servers on my own for me and my friends, but that was just for vanilla minecraft.

Why Tekkitia?: I love small servers, because you have a better band with the players who play with you.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: Yes, I understand that. But I can say not one of those three kind of people.

InGameName: CrabbyDarth

About me: (brief intro to you) Well, I'm a person looking for smaller servers with less OP stuff and more friendly people, cause pubs usually have griefers and everyone has Redmatter armour and Quantum armour.

Why Tekkitia?: (Look at Brief intro c:)

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I understand the rules and will not break them c:

InGameName: Hadobedo

About me: (brief intro to you) For starters, I am the brother of Son588. I am good at pixel art, and a good fan of Tekkit. I understand how everything works, so you don't need to worry about anything exploding xD. I played tekkit for over 3 months now, and I really enjoy the game. I am also surprised that your server has Forestry, and I really enjoy bugs etc, so I think I will enjoy this server.

Why Tekkitia?: My brother keeps talking about this server he got whitelisted on, and then I had a look at the server and look like it was fun to play on. It would be fun for me to join so my brother would have a partner to help him when he is trying to build something. I also know that the staff if very friendly, and helped him when he needed help (Around 1 time).

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, I understand.

PS: This is for my brother, not me.