[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

InGameName: magnushj

About me: I am a mature, creative, friendly 16 year old boy that seeks company and socialization

Why Tekkitia?: This seems like a very cool server, i like smaller servers because it strengthens the unity.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: knuckles19

About me:
i love tekkit and i want a server that i dont have to deal with graifers

Why Tekkitia?: its souds like just what i need

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Yes i understand fully

InGameName: billytrevor

About me: im a normal tekkit play that is looking for a server with out greifers and people that are nice.

Why Tekkitia?: because all the other server's i have been on my home has got greifed and i want a server that doesnt have them.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes Sir i understand.

apparently minecraft.net is having problems authenticating my account second time they have done this to me this year

Something to do with the minecraft login servers. You can always try logging in with vanilla minecraft and/or renaming your .techniclauncher folder (so it forces a redownload) to check if it's anything to do with your client.

I have the same issue at the moment, hopefully will be back up soon.

Something to do with the minecraft login servers. You can always try logging in with vanilla minecraft and/or renaming your .techniclauncher folder (so it forces a redownload) to check if it's anything to do with your client.

I have the same issue at the moment, hopefully will be back up soon.

Happened earlier today as well.

Just wait it out guys.

------

Continue to apply if you're interested in joining, we are accepting people

boborene

bobomagda

I love to play on friendly server with whole mods (+forestry)

Regards,

InGameName:boborene

InGameName:bobomagda

About me:
love to play industrial technic

Why Tekkitia?: forestry +, friendly, whitelisted = server who had all my prefered mode and is stable from destruction and griefing

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed?

OFC, that why I am joining.

InGameName: mrattractive

About me:
Just graduated high school, going to school in florida. I've been playing MC since alpha but haven't been playing much recently. I'm really trusting and very trustworthy when it comes to videogames and you can ask any crafter I've played with and they'll tell you I'm always courteous and I'm nice (99% of the time). I love meeting new people and I love feeling like I'm part of a community.

Why Tekkitia?: Never done tekkit before but I've grown rather interested in the mod and I think it'll be a blast to learn it with some people.

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? Sir, yes sir!

InGameName: Supadupa2

About me: 28,m, belgium, looking for... a server!

Why Tekkitia?: I played minecraft a while ago with friends on a private server. They all stopped by now, but i'm looking for a good server, on my own this time... since i'm quite social, i hope i could find myself in this one.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Let's play!

InGameName: dyl421421

About me: Tekkit is my favorite thing to do. I look at most servers and say "This isn't the server for me." Then, I look at your server and say "This is definitely the server I've been looking for months for." I have a great knowledge of tekkit and I love to build. I learned a lot from direwolf20. I do a private let's play with my friend. He doesn't have as vast a knowledge about tekkit as I do but I'm teaching him.

Why Tekkitia?: I look at most servers and say, "This isn't the server for me." Then, I look at your server and say, "This is definitely the server I've been looking for months for." I also love the fact that you have forestry installed. Since the tekkit team removed it, I have been struggling to find a server with it installed. I also like that it's 3.1.2. I have always had trouble with earlier versions of tekkit so I couldn't really play on any other servers but this server looks amazing. I dare say, "It's perfect!"

Do you understand
will get you banned/removed? Absolutely. I've had someone grief me and know how it feels when they take all your stuff.

InGameName: ryan4589

About me: Ok i am an experienced tekkit player that is respectful to others and is a very helpfull person

Why Tekkitia?: im looking for a small community with active players and moderators, also i love the fact that you eneabled forestry a mod that i have no experience with.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? i fully understand that and would expect nothing less if i break the rules.

xdiHr.png

WE ARE 3.1.2 | YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR CLIENT TO PLAY |

YES, YOU NEED FORESTRY TO PLAY. FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL, AND IT'LL WORK.

IP: 108.60.193.107:25965

Owner(s): Bewood , Renmnx

Hello, I am Bewood and this is Tekkitia.

Tekkitia is a small, friendly server that usually had around 6-13 constant activity but with many more than that on the white-list. This is a small group of people enjoying Tekkit without griefing, without problems and with good people.

People are spread out a good distance, however there are a lot of players. You may feel free to build anywhere that isn't taken. We are people that strive on helping and being friendly, and doing things together.

I will be organizing special events for everyone as players return.

All items are on except for Nukes, and reasonably so.

Extra Mods We Have

Forestry

suggest more

Plugins

Essentials

LogBlock

WorldEdit

MCTL

suggest more

Animated

fascbo.gif

Please use the following form to apply for access:

Make sure you fill this out right to ENSURE you get accepted.

InGameName: ryan4589

About me: Ok i am an experienced tekkit player that is respectful to others and is a very helpfull person

Why Tekkitia?: im looking for a small community with active players and moderators, also i love the fact that you eneabled forestry a mod that i have no experience with.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? i fully understand that and would expect nothing less if i break the rules.

InGameName: captian_nick (I got the i and a messed up sorry, could only get one account)

About me: love tekkit and i'm really good with the buildcraft and IC2 mods

Why Tekkitia?: always wanted to join a private server that has nice people on it

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/remove? Yes I do

IGN: PurplePlatypunk

About me: I'm a mature player who hates grief and getting back-stabbed and generally getting ruined in gameplay. i would never ingage in these i promise because i know what it feels like. i just want to find a friendly server where i can play with my friend, PatziKatze, and build and generally have fun. note i've been accepted and whitelisted before your co-owner or whatever, crashed and propoganda'd your server, sorry that happened :( .

Why Tekkita?: I like small quiet servers where i can have fun with a friend and even make new friends. Also i hate grief without punishment so that'd be nice for once :).

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaaking/griefing will get you banned/removed?: Yes and i gladly embrace these rules.

InGameName:Cbwz

About me: 16 years old, easy-going, in engineering at school

Why Tekkitia?: Im looking for a small tekkit server, Im not sure how often ill be on but I will be a good player

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes