[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: tryllo

About me: I love tekkit. I play it more than normal minecraft. And i love playing on servers

Why Tekkitia?: I love how you have forestry

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes i do

InGameName: k4nguru

About me:
i've been playing with mods for some time now but mostly SSP and i wanted to try SMP.

playing on larger tekkit server have a lot of griefers and i hope a small one doesn't so i can enjoy my tekkit experience.

Why Tekkitia?: i'm look for a small community with no griefers

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? YES

InGameName: supersepo

About me: (brief intro to you) I've been playing Tekkit and Technic some time but in singleplayer mode, I want play now with other people

:)

Why Tekkitia?: I don't like PVP XD and this is a nice server, nice presentation and good words about that.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yep, I know what that means. I hate griefers

I'm sorry but I'm spanish and my english is a little poor, but I think that we can understand each other ;D

btw, I have forestry installed as u wish

InGameName: kallekulle

About me: (brief intro to you) Not much to say, a quite clever, quick thinking young male on 15 autumns, who like to automate as much as possible, make a nice area to live in, and live isolated. I join multiplayer servers simply for the communitites, and to discuss ideas with others. Irl I'm mostly a PC-playing guy, fisher and huntsman that' isn't afraid of many things.

Why Tekkitia?: Small server, seems like a griefingfree server, and hopefully I'll get along good.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Well that obvious, I wouldn't be here if it was anarchy

Thanks for reading!

If you're still online and didn't get an Inbox from me, send me a message with your form and I'll check it once more.

Still seeking more, preferably those who are going to be on at later times in the US or Australia/NZ timezones

InGameName: gabrielpeter

About me: I'm 27 years old and currently living in Brazil, though i don't live up to my country's reputation on the internet (being rude, uneducated and griefer).

I love to be creative when it comes to Tekkit and i'm tired of playing alone or getting griefed on public servers.

Why Tekkitia?: It seems like a nice "family" server. (I love the fact the you got Forestry)

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, i understand.

InGameName: Scootee

About me: I'm 22, and have been playing Tekkit for around 7 month. I LOVE big builds, the bigger the better, and i definitely prefer to stay away from nuclear power, give me a solar array any day!

Why Tekkitia?: Spent a while looking for a decent small Tekkit server with a good community, and this server seems to fit the bill (And you use forestry)!

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I sure do, cannot stand griefers and idiots just playing to cause trouble, It's a game, its supposed to be fun, not stressful!