[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

InGameName: Mango120

About me: (brief intro to you) Advanced Tekkit player; big into technical mods included in Tekkit like Forestry and a non-cheating player. I like everything legit; have almost never used creative in Tekkit.

Why Tekkitia?: This is one of the few servers ive seen that includes both forestry and has reasonably banned items not ones like energy collectors and relays. (Btw sorry i'm applying a little late)

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Absolutely. Never once have i griefed or gotten banned and i wish to stay that way. I promise you i will play fair and will not cheat under any circumstances.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

InGameName: Brandissimo

About me: i am a begginer at tekkit i know basic stuff and i want to get into it some more

Why Tekkitia?:it seems like a small friendly comunity without griefers and i like it with out the banned items for the full tekkit experience

InGameName: Exailez

About me: I'm 18 student full time, enjoy playing games like minecraft on my spare time and recently got into Tekkit and I'm just looking for a small and friendly server where I can get started on

:)

Why Tekkitia?: Like I said before, looking for a small server with not too many slots where I could build and start my own place and have a lovely small community at my side.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Sure do.

Calm down children, give them time to fix it, perhaps get a hobby in the meantime

If it was my server I would ban the whiners, especially considering this server is marketed as a mature server, I'm not seeing a lot of maturity in this thread

I have a hobby, it's to complain and rage like a child. (Jk :3)

So, how it's going Ren?

Do you intend to manualy re-whitelist anyone or there is some other work going while server is empty?

Map change or ID-conflict fixes, perhaps? :o

Or simply RL keeps ya guys occupied at the moment?

Sorry, I'm not sure what the other ops are doing right now, I had hoped they would help with the whitelisting. We DO have to re-whitelist manually, as far as I know. Unfortunately, I personally am moving back to college this weekend and so I've been really busy wrapping up my work and packing these days. I'll probably be back in full swing in terms of whitelisting by the middle of next week.

I'm really sorry about how long this delay has been- I had really hoped Bewood would return this week so that we could get this all fixed before school started for me, but I haven't heard anything from him. Unfortunately, unless Bewood comes back soon or the other OPs communicate with me that they want to take up more responsibilities, I'm definitely not going to be able to whitelist everyone quickly or maybe even run the server smoothly because I'll be so busy with college. If you're joining the server, I felt you should know this beforehand.

If Bewood comes back, I will let you all know immediately, but until then, please direct questions towards the OPs (renmnx, xtrasyn, chiliin45). We will try to help as much as we can.

Sorry, I'm not sure what the other ops are doing right now, I had hoped they would help with the whitelisting. We DO have to re-whitelist manually, as far as I know. Unfortunately, I personally am moving back to college this weekend and so I've been really busy wrapping up my work and packing these days. I'll probably be back in full swing in terms of whitelisting by the middle of next week.

I'm really sorry about how long this delay has been- I had really hoped Bewood would return this week so that we could get this all fixed before school started for me, but I haven't heard anything from him. Unfortunately, unless Bewood comes back soon or the other OPs communicate with me that they want to take up more responsibilities, I'm definitely not going to be able to whitelist everyone quickly or maybe even run the server smoothly because I'll be so busy with college. If you're joining the server, I felt you should know this beforehand.

If Bewood comes back, I will let you all know immediately, but until then, please direct questions towards the OPs (renmnx, xtrasyn, chiliin45). We will try to help as much as we can.

Ok thanks

Good luck with the college :)

In Game Name: Nazgulnome

About me: 29 year old grad student. Yogscast got me interested in buildcraft and IC, so i gave Tekkit a shot and loved it.

Why tekkitia?: Single player tekkit is fun, and I really prefer mature servers that emphasize cooperation and community over pvp and griefing. I would love to collaborate with more experienced players and build some really awesome automated systems.

Do I understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get me banned?: absolutely. this is one of the reasons I am interested in your server. Nothing ruins a social gaming environment like a griefer who just wants to break everyone else's stuff.

D= Well damn, good luck. I'm still alive, first week of university has kept me busy but I plan on coming back in force.

IGN: prejudice_ace

About me: im 16, ive played tekkit since it came out and have become quite experience in how it works, but ive played heaps of normal minecraft so i think i can handle myself.

Why Tekkitia: i need a small Tekkit server to play on because im sick of people finding my homes and griefing them.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? I will obey the rules

InGameName: iamnotinsane

About me: (brief intro to you) I love games, all types should they be video games, sports, anything and I'm incredibly competitive. I as well as games I love cars, motorbikes all stuff like that, and I have a Saturday job in a garage, but that mostly consists of making ALOT of coffee, changing oil, changing oil filters and air filter (basically do the small jobs that even a trained monkey couldn't mess up,) I really want to start welding, but I don't see that happening.

Why Tekkitia?: I'm so tired of big servers, with immense lists of banned items, and with other small servers I've found griefing to be a problem and the admins abusive, changing the time with server commands to suit them and spawning in items, so with your server being whitelist I imagine griefers aren't a problem and you're a small server with very few banned items.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes, and I will follow your rules.