[3.1.2][24/7][Mature] Tekkitia - A Small, Friendly Server [30 Slot]

Bewood

xdiHr.png

WE ARE 3.1.2 | YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR CLIENT TO PLAY |

YES, YOU NEED FORESTRY TO PLAY. FOLLOW THE TUTORIAL, AND IT'LL WORK.

IP: 108.60.193.107:25965

Owner(s): Bewood , Renmnx

Hello, I am Bewood and this is Tekkitia.

Tekkitia is a small, friendly server that usually had around 10-25 constant activity but with many more than that on the white-list. This is a small group of people enjoying Tekkit without griefing, without problems and with good people.

People are spread out a good distance, however there are a lot of players. You may feel free to build anywhere that isn't taken. We are people that strive on helping and being friendly, and doing things together.

I will be organizing special events for everyone as players return.

Because some immature players cannot control themselves, these blocks are prevented:

Nukes

Volcanic Amulet

Pedestal

Watch of Flowing Time

Chunk Loaders

These will not affect your gameplay.

Extra Mods We Have

Forestry

Plugins

Essentials

Lapis Portals

WorldEdit

MCTL

& more.

Animated

fascbo.gif

Please use the following form to apply for access:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Muffinxxx

I love to build. I'm a very big builder but I also respect others areas. I like small villages 7-10ppl i them.

PA so eastern time. United States

I wanted a somewhat new server, the one ive been on has been kinda eh... and yours seemed pretty good. New, small, and i like that you implimented forestry.

InGameName: LudTheGod

I love to do anything, mostly i just mine a ton and build stuff. I respect other people, and wont do stuff unless i am allowed to do it.

Denmark, northern europe

I've been looking for another server for a while, and this sounds like something to check out.

I wont grief or anything like that

IGN: samidget10

I love building impressive structures and fun things that everyone on the server can enjoy!

New York: Eastern Time

I've been looking for a tekkit server for a while because I've been getting bored with the vanilla server i'm on.

InGameName: Blakc725

About me: (brief intro to you) im a good builder and im very mature for my age

Why Tekkitia?: im looking for a server where i wont die every second and wont get greifed

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes

InGameName: renmnx

About me: I love to build, just got started with EE and all the buildcraft/IC2/redpower machinery. I'm tired of being in giant servers where it's hard to get to know anyone. Looking for people who want to build together, start interesting projects, etc.

Location: Daytime, PST (I'm bedridden recovering from illness so... online a lot)

Why Tekkitia?: Sounds fun, hope the whitelisting will result in a nice, mature environment. Also, thanks for including everything including Forestry.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Of course, and I'm hoping that will be strictly enforced.

ign : nife552

I would like to join this server, because i like small servers, where the community is better, and also, I cant seem to find any other good grief free servers... which doesnt make sense to me, because it feels to me that the whole idea of Tekkit and Technic is creative, not destructiveness.

oh forgot about TZ im central U.S.

IGN: ThatOneGuy6578

Ive played minecraft for a while, a few weeks ago picked up technic and its great, but now i wanted to move to tekkit

im in Eastern US

i wanted to join tekkitia since it looked fun and i nevevr liked huge servers, so it looked perfect

Of course griefing will get you banned, and i fully support that idea

InGameName:Brisk5526

About me: i guess you could say i help build and do other things

Why Tekkitia?:i just get bored on the public servers

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Yes I understand

InGameName:Silentbinx

About me:
I'm 13 mature i love minecraft i've never played tekkit before and would to learn with a small and friendly group

Why Tekkitia?: Because i like small groups and i want to play tekkit

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed?

Yes i'm not a trouoble maker
:)

InGameName: Takeda

About me: Yogscast got me back into Minecraft with Tekkit, Technic is fun and all, but I want to share in technological wonders with a server.

Why Tekkitia?: It's 24/7, small, and mature. I'm looking for a close community which it seems you've got.

Do you understand troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing will get you banned/removed? Roger doger.

InGameName: chiliin45

About me: i love playing minecraft and just hanging out and haveing a good time

Why Tekkitia?: i love all the addons in Tekkit and all the public servers just have griefing on it making it no fun to play on

Do you understand
troublemaking/rule-breaking/griefing
will get you banned/removed? Yes I understand