Timbermod!

Hello.

I had a server in beginning of my summerbreak (late may) and back then there was this mod that made trees chop down on the first base block of the three, which was VERY usefull and good, but now... its gone?!

Anyway to get that mod back without bugging the whole server up?

Hello.

I had a server in beginning of my summerbreak (late may) and back then there was this mod that made trees chop down on the first base block of the three, which was VERY usefull and good, but now... its gone?!

Anyway to get that mod back without bugging the whole server up?

Tree assist

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-treeassist-auto-replant-and-auto-chop-trees-1-2-5-r4-0.14463/

• Forum Administrators

I have choptree2 setup on my server, but only ops can use it. Anyone know how to make it work for all users?

You need to give out permissions for it. Read the plugins BukkitDev page for the permission nodes.

You can always use DM or RM tools from Equivalent Exchange, I feel like if you're not using Equivalent Exchange to just get stuff out of nothing, its something fair for some tools and such, just right click on the tree and bam, you got it all... Maybe a little bit powerful for some, but it get the job done quick and easy, also very good if you're building your base in the middle of a forest...

Thats fair, I respect your choice here and this is the kind of server I would love to play on if I didn't have my own, tried a load of Tekkit servers but sadly all of them are laggy no matter how they claim they don't have lag, for your problem you can look at the suggestions others have made, I might try ChopTree2 on my move to 3.1.2 today, not sure if really needed but that could be fun, but knowing it won't work with RP2 and IC2 tools makes it a little bit annoying.