[3.1.2] § Tekkit Realms § [Looking for Staff] [150 Slots] [Towny] [Player Shops] [Few Items Banned]

TekkitRealms

in game name: MrSecurity95

Age, 15

you should hire me because i'm dedicated to Tekkit, i treat every own the same and don't pick Favorites i also like to have fun and i will protect and serve this server. i'm also trust worthy fair and friendly

past experience: i owned my own Server with own of my buddy's and been mod on 2, and admin on 1 server

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

• In game name: guernz
  • Why should we hire you: i'm really responsible Ive been admins on 3 other servers as well i like to help out and i am very active i feel i would be a good candidate to be part of your staff i can be very friendly but at the same time very strict i play alot of minecraft and know alot about it and have dealt with hackers/griefers before.
  • Previous Experience Ive ran servers Ive also been admin on 3 other servers

• 2 weeks later...

• In game name: lolcom101
  • Why should we hire you:i am a expierenced person with about a years experience with tekkit and about 3 with minecraft. i know all of the tekkit mods throughly and also many of the plugins listed for the server.
  • Previous Experience:i am currently moderater on 3 servers, owner on 1, and admin on 2, [ helper on 2]

• In game name: milk3344
  • Why should we hire you: I love tekkit. I know how to play it well. same with Vanilla minecraft. I am responsible and mature. I am reasonable with consequences and am a great leader. I am friendly and helpful. On a scale of one to ten on how active i am i say an 8. No one is perfect!
  • Previous Experience: I have been Admin, Mods, even Co-Owner of servers. I have been playing minecraft since alpha and tekkit for a very long time!

(I'd love to be staff and help around)

In game name: Laveham15

Why should we hire you: I'm very good with tekkit played it since it came out and I like to help people as much as possible but I wouldn't spawn anything in ever

Previous experience: I've been owner of a server that shut down and admin on three others

Hope you accept me

Your sincerely

Lavenham15

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to apply for staff.

why i should be staff: I feel that i am a great helper, and would like to have more experience as a staff role.

Experience: i've been playing tekkit for about 2 years, and i've memorized most recipes (especially EE2) and know most uses for those items.

Staff Application

• In game name:Hummantarget
  • Why should we hire you:Because I know a lot about the game and how it works and I enjoy helping people with complicated things. I have also been a staff member on a number of different servers, normal minecraft, FTB, and tekkit.
  • Previous Experience:I have been playing tekkit for 2 years and minecraft for 4 years. I know as much as I need to know about tekkit to get full Gem Armour.

• In game name: masterlilj
  • Why should we hire you: Cause I love to help out on every server and i help out on all servers even if i am not staff. It is also so great to have people that trust you and are your friends because if your not staff people just hate you and think you will grief them and now they won't. And It is just so much fun to hang it with all the players and staff. It is just my favorite thing to do and i have only been banned once because he hacked to get op and banned all the players. I hope you choose mine but what are the odds of me getting it there are so many people that like this server so it a 1 of a million chance so hope you pick me and see you on the server.
  • Previous Experience: Yes Admin - 10 Times, Mod - 17 Times

• 5 weeks later...

• In game name: poptartlol
  • Why should we hire you: I have a lot of experience with tekkit and being a moderator. and i plan on making the server fun to play on with no noobish people running around and being mean to other players
  • Previous Experience: I have been a server mod on different servers for about 3 years now.

• 1 month later...

IGN: Imthebest1234567

age 13

why should we hire you? Well... I'm a Honelt and loyal Tekkit player willing to have great trust within your server...

My experience? I have lots of experience with Being co-host, Admin , Mod , and Trusted.. I know alot of commands like /co rollback r 10 h 10, i have experience with world edit and log block :)

Please consider reading this post for A Staff Application. :D -ITB

IGN: Imthebest1234567

age 13

why should we hire you? Well... I'm a Honest and loyal Tekkit player willing to have great trust within your server...

My experience? I have lots of experience with Being co-host, Admin , Mod , and Trusted.. I know alot of commands like /co rollback r 10 h 10, i have experience with world edit and log block :)

Please consider reading this post for A Staff Application. :D -ITB