[3.1.2] § Tekkit Realms § [Looking for Staff] [150 Slots] [Towny] [Player Shops] [Few Items Banned]

TekkitRealms

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like having to do something like this just so someone reads my post. I would much rather someone simply acknowledged my problem, hopped onto the server and typed /unban Hrb

Would that be so hard?

Do I have to spam a forum just to be seen? Or am I being ignored on purpose..?

(Its not like I was wrongfully banned in the first place *cough cough*)

• In game name: Yonoobs12
  • Why should we hire you: I play tekkit A LOT and I am very friendly and respectful to every one I meet (despite my user name) I will help out on all the servers I go on and will dedicate all my tekkit gaming time to this server, because i have nothing else to do :D. I am experienced in commands as i have run a server with my friends with a tone of plugins, I am strict and tough even to my friends, if you guy's hire me it will be a huge pay off
  • Previous Experience: As i said above i have played tekkit for a year now ( minecraft 2 years ruffly) and can run commands on various plugins. I have never been a staff member before but there's a first time for every thing :)

I hope you think and believe i am good enough to be a staff member, thank you for your time, Yonoobs12

In game name:t8090

Why We Should Hire You:Im not a daft 10 year old looking for trouble,i would never greif or raid and i will not waste your time

Previous Experience:playing loads of minecraft and tekkit with freinds.

Thanx!

I don't like having to do something like this just so someone reads my post. I would much rather someone simply acknowledged my problem, hopped onto the server and typed /unban Hrb

Would that be so hard?

Do I have to spam a forum just to be seen? Or am I being ignored on purpose..?

(Its not like I was wrongfully banned in the first place *cough cough*)

Unbanned.

• In game name: xmirich
  • Why should we hire you: I play a lot of Tekkit, I'm experienced with the game and I know how to run things.
  • Previous Experience: This is my first time applying for a staff position. (Hope that doesn't hurt my chances)

in game name :netheraider

why should we hire you:well i believe that i deserve a spot on the servers staff.One because I own a server myself that has 50 players daily and im am very familiar with the tekkit mods plus i enjoy be an active part of the servers community and i love to help others and solve problems and the one thing i haat the most is when people disrespect staff and the rules of the server but i am also forgiving so if they prove themselves worthy of a second chance then i will give it to them

previous experience:i am currently running a some what popular server right now so im am familiar with waht it takes to run a good server plus I have been admin one plenty of other servers and op on only one server

in game name :netheraider

why should we hire you:well i believe that i deserve a spot on the servers staff.One because I own a server myself that has 50 players daily and im am very familiar with the tekkit mods plus i enjoy be an active part of the servers community and i love to help others and solve problems and the one thing i haat the most is when people disrespect staff and the rules of the server but i am also forgiving so if they prove themselves worthy of a second chance then i will give it to them

previous experience:i am currently running a some what popular server right now so im am familiar with waht it takes to run a good server plus I have been admin one plenty of other servers and op on only one server

Rejected. Already running a popular server may mean that you are unable to dedicate time to Tekkit Realms.

• In game name:sk8xxorxxdie

• Why should we hire you:You should hire me cause I know how use all commands for bukkit and most plugins I know how to run a server and keep it up and how to work all the plugins I am a nice guy and I am on alot
  • Previous Experience:I was a mod on this server Kernalpanix.de till the owner closed it, I am currently an admin on a server called drancraft. The server Ip Is on the forums (drancraft.enjin.com)
    I really hope you guys accept me I would be a great addition to your staff thank you for your time. Have a great day.

Name: OmegaForte

Why: Rules aren't meant to be broken. Little punk kids go around spamming chat with profanity and trash talking the mods breeds hate. I aim to solve hate.

Previous Experience: Tribal taoist raised, I am indifferent to personal situation. I used to run a box on 12 cores. Ran several. Okay to fair SQL, Minor to fair LUA.

Personal Note;

You got kids in here talking like they're paying to be on the server. No one's shutting them up, no one's telling them to relax and stop spamming profanity. If it's against the rules, get on it. I plan to play here solely, even with the copious amounts of lag.

Out.

ign:matthew19984

why you should hire me:i have 300 plus hours of tekkit/technic pplaying time approx.

i have memorised a large amount of crafting recipes,

i am a great builder/architect

previous xp:i have not had previous experiance but i usally answer question when guards, mods or admins arent on

Name: OmegaForte

Why: Rules aren't meant to be broken. Little punk kids go around spamming chat with profanity and trash talking the mods breeds hate. I aim to solve hate.

Previous Experience: Tribal taoist raised, I am indifferent to personal situation. I used to run a box on 12 cores. Ran several. Okay to fair SQL, Minor to fair LUA.

Personal Note;

You got kids in here talking like they're paying to be on the server. No one's shutting them up, no one's telling them to relax and stop spamming profanity. If it's against the rules, get on it. I plan to play here solely, even with the copious amounts of lag.

Out.

Promoted.

• In game name:AmericanRestler
  • Why should we hire you: I recently owned a well visited server until I shut it down, so i have Many experience with Tekkit and plus i would be a great leader when your gone. I Could do anything and i would do everything you say.
  • Previous Experience: *Read "Why should we hire you:" also* I have many experience with the main plugins and i maintained a well visited server for almost a year then shut down. I am on nearly everyday.
  • Thank You I Hope I Am Good Enough To Be A Staff Member.
  • Your Sincerely
  • AmericanRestler

• Staff application
  • In game name:poursa
  • Why should we hire you:I am a realy friendly guy and i have lots of experience with tekkit and vannilla minecraft i also never get mad and i easilly make friends! :)
  • Previous Experience:I have been a Moderator in another mc vannilla server and because of my realy good job got promoted to GM (gamemaster)
  • Thank you for taking time rading my application hop i get accepted have a nice day :Δ
  • Extra info:i know html css and php pc languages and immg etting rady to learn more :)
  • I play tennis and basketball

• In game name: Caseter6
  • Why should we hire you: I have lots of experience both moderating and managing the technical sides of things on minecraft servers, other than that i am a web designer and i host them hence i could make you a website as i along with most web designers hate enjin with a passion due to its messy code and horrible API sytem :) .
  • Previous Experience: I am co-owner on another server and moderate a few others.