[3.1.2] § Tekkit Realms § [Looking for Staff] [150 Slots] [Towny] [Player Shops] [Few Items Banned]

TekkitRealms

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staff Hiring Application

In game Name: zork012

Age 17

Country U.S

Why you should hire me: I play on the server just about every day since I found it. I know all the server rules and help out when I am needed and don't mind helping out new players to tekkit or towny.

Previous Experience: I have helped on many servers but have never been a Mod or any other staff member. But i have ran my own private server before for a small group of people.

Staff Application

IGN:XspecJX

Why you should hire me: I've been playing on the server and my town was griefed multiple times and i have it and i want it to stop in every town or nation. I am also good with most Tekkit things and i know how to solve problems.

Previous Experience: I have no previous experience with running servers but i hope to learn how to maintain and run a server

• 2 weeks later...

• In game name:soldier9old
  • Why should we hire you:I am a guy who loves playing minecraft. I would be on most days and can help around the server greatly. I am an good architect so I can have a good go at building anything you ask for.
  • Previous Experience:i have been moderator on about 7 servers. and OP on 2. i cannot refer them because my computer was recently formatted so i do not know there addresses anymore.

• In game name: marines4ever
  • Why should we hire you: You should hire me because of my dedication and willingness to achieve the greater good for this community, I will ensure that all players are fair to each other the players and the staff, and make sure to prevent griefers or catch griefers or any other server rule breaker.
  • Previous Experience: I have run my own Minecraft servers in the past been an Admin/Moderator on another server.

• 2 weeks later...

Please update your forum, based on your Enjin thread your tekkit server is no longer running

Laptop903:

Unfortuantly, due to lack of donations I regret to say that I have had to close the Tekkit Realms. Sorry it didn't work out.

I will now be putting full attention into running Legends Realm.

Remember that Servers do not run for free..

• In game name: Sheeler16
  • Why should we hire you: I have lots of experience with tekkit and all of its amazing features, this means I can easily answer questions from players having troubles and I can also help with any in game issues that go on. I hate hacking, griefing and can't stand players who think it is cool or fun to make guards so I would be strict to the players. I don't enjoy abusing admin powers on servers either, if admins are griefing they should be punished just as the players would be. I also have a lot of experience with mods as I used them on my Minecraft game all the time (ex. Audio Mod, Herobrine Mod, Too Many Items mod etc.)
  • Previous Experience: I have helped admin a server I am sure a few of you have heard of called "Minecraft Hunger Games" server, I also did my own little server projects that my friends and I would use, none ever went onto be big servers but it was fun to have a place where my friends and I could just hangout and enjoy ourselves without the worry of other players griefing.

I Hope you take a look at my application and consider taking me in. Thank You, Sheeler16

• In game name: BOMBMAN95
  • Why should we hire you: Well, i like to help people out, i'm nice and friendly, also good with buildcraft and redpower, have been mod on servers before and found it fun helping people out (:
  • Previous Experience: Have been mod on some servers.

• In game name:Pixlzombie
  • Why should we hire you:I am not good at making things look pretty. I am more on the technical side,the mods I am best at are RP2,RailCraft,IC2,BC & some additional small mods such as power converters
  • Previous Experience:I am the second highest rank on the New Zealand Tekkit Server & I have run several of my own Tekkit Servers