[3.1.2] § Tekkit Realms § [Looking for Staff] [150 Slots] [Towny] [Player Shops] [Few Items Banned]

TekkitRealms

In game name: Tannercoolsaet

why you should hire me: ive been playing your server for a while and i've had minecraft from the beginning i love your server i play during the day sometimes but mostly at night so i can watch for rule breakers at night i recently had a player freak out while i was on and it was pretty annoying and no one was on at night to see what he was doing. im also verry familiar with computer/build craft so i could help in game players with there problems

previous experience: i was an admin on my own server and city craft ( a tekkit) server when i quit because it was a very boring server

thanks for reading my application

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In Game Name: briar73
  • Why Should You Hire Me: I Have Worked And Played On Many Servers Before And I Know A Lot Of Things About Tekkit. I Am Very Experienced And Know How To Craft Things, And I Can Be On At About 5:00 A.M. Until About 8:00 P.M.
  • Previous Experience: I Have Been Admin On Other Servers And I have Run My Own Servers With My Friends

Total garbage. Server claims to have plugins it lacks, like mcmmo. Also claims that there is no raiding period, raid and grief is all I saw on the server, it has been overtaken by that. Chat drowns out everybody and everything, mods do nothing, people get griefed. I'd say this is a fail at a server. 1/2 star

I would like to apply for a staff position my application is as follows

In-game name: Kiizerd

Reason I should be hired: Despite my age im a quite mature person and good with people and very experienced with minecraft and tekkit

Previous Experience:I have a lot of experience with tekkit and minecraft and have helped many people with the game and mod pack. I also ran my own small server witch just me and several friends played on and i added several mods i was also a server op on my friends server which had at least 10 people on it at any given time

Staff applications form:

In game name: Codeking5

Why should we hire you: I enjoy tekkit servers, like this one, and would love to be a staff member of it.

Previous Experience: Admin on 6 other servers, Owned one, and I run two.

Skype name is codeking5 if you would like to speak to me about the position.

XSsWf.png

IP: Tekkit.legends-realm.com

Welcome to Tekkit Realms! The brand new Tekkit server open to everyone!

Latest News: Looking for Staff: Scroll to bottom of page to see Details!

gCE9P.png

Tekkit Realms is Towny based server, meaning that users can create their own Town or/and Nation and start their own kingdoms! With Towny you can protect your builds and ensure that griefing is prevented. This server is extremely open and versatile meaning that you do anything you want, with stupendous amounts of plug-ins making this possible! If you want to Role-play and create a factory, you can do it!

Our Unique Selling Point at Tekkit Realms has to be our Spawn. Our spawn utilises the latest plugins inorder to give YOU the best experience possible.

Spawn Tour:

b2FaU.jpg

Spawn: This will be the first thing you see upon entering. These boards the essentials commands in-order to use this server.

LXGvx.jpg

Spawn Castle: This is the castle that we call spawn. It was built by us over a long period of time and we it is something slight unique for a Tekkit Server!

Bank: This the bank where players can safely store one chest full of items in our vaults. Using a clever plugin, simply right click one of the chests inside and it will open your own personal bank account that noone else can enter!

Server Specifications:

This server revolves around the marvellous Tekkit! Tekkit is a collection of Modifications to ensure the best Minecraft experience! You can download the Client Here.

Processor: Intel Core i7 4.6GHZ

RAM: 24GB DDR3

Hard Drive: 2TB SATA

Upload Rate: 100MBPS

Staff:

Admin: Laptop903, Xknight

Mods: Horoxio, Flarox

Guards: pending...

84NV0.png

Click the titles for more info:

Plug-ins you need to know about:

• Towny - Create towns and nations, protect and sell land
  • ChestBank - Access your own personal bank account to store items at the bank at spawn
  • ChestShop - Allows players to buy and sell items via chests. A great way to make money
  • MobArena - Visit the MobArena at spawn and duel Mobs to progress through the levels and earn rewards!
  • McMMO - Provides a RPG aspect to the server allowing special perks and reduce times on certain skills

If you wish to have a plugin that have enjoyed using before and would like to see implemented on this server please simply reply to this with below form filled out:

Plugin Request Form:

- Plugin Name:

- Link to Plugin page:

- Reason for Requesting:

FpMdz.png

Below is the current overview of what is allowed and what isn't on Tekkit Realms. We have tried to keep the rules minimal to ensure that people can still have fun.

• Griefing is NOT allowed under any circumstances.
  • Swearing/spamming is NOT allowed. This server is aimed at people of all ages and their may players as young as 11 playing. (TO enforce this, there is a plugin which disables swearing in the chat.)
  • PvP is allowed, though refrain from mindlessly killing directly outside of the spawn.
  • Raiding is NOT allowed under any circumstances.

If you are doing something that you believe to be wrong, please query with a member of staff who will be happy to help you.

Breaking any of these rules can result in different forms of punishment. Small rule breaking can result in a mute, jail or kick where as more severe breaking of rules can result in a Temporary or Permanent Ban.

UrOiR.png

Voting is very important to keep the server populated. If you feel that you are enjoying your experience on the server, we politely ask that you click the link below and vote for us! Of course we pay you for your gratitude. In return for voting we will give you 5 Diamonds and $1000 In-game coins!

Links for voting:

Vote on Planet Minecraft: Here

Vote on Tekkit Server List: Here

Staff Application Form:

We are currently looking for staff for our server, if you feel you have what it takes to be a member of staff, please fill out the application form below:

• In game name:
  • Why should we hire you:
  • Previous Experience:

Please post your application as a reply to forum post. Thank you and Good luck!

In game name: Furto78

Why should they hire me?: Because i know my way around tekkit and im very helping and understanding.

Previous Experience: Ive had my fair share of admins and crew of a server and every single one i can say honestly went great!

Total garbage. Server claims to have plugins it lacks, like mcmmo. Also claims that there is no raiding period, raid and grief is all I saw on the server, it has been overtaken by that. Chat drowns out everybody and everything, mods do nothing, people get griefed. I'd say this is a fail at a server. 1/2 star

While I can confirm the no mcMMO part, I can't say anything about the rest.

What I know is that someone wanted to tp to me to kill me right after I told them that I am new.

In game name: Lindsey1214

Why should we hire you: I always love helping others and each time I help someone, I learn something new. You never know what could happen, but I've learned to expect the worst but hope for the best. I also don't choose sides, and I like being fair. I play MInecraft and Tekkit very often. So I will be on a lot to stop havoc.

Previous Experience: I was admin on EnderCity, Moderator on EnchantmentCraft and Admin on my friend's server.

In Game Name- ninja6115

Age- 15

Time Zone- Eastern Pacific

Country- USA

Why we should hire you- I have owned 2 vanilla servers and have been admin on 3 others, I am very freindly and i dont abuse powers, also I am a fast leaner and like a challenge.

Experience- Have little experience in tekkit but have the basics down but I am a very fast learner so it wont be hard to get acquainted with it.

Extremely bad server. Server owner and admins barely online to moderate and fix problems. Op thread is not matching server content. Lesser moderators called "Guards" exploiting bugs, griefing other players(even other servers), bending rules in their favor, never helps with problems and uses their mod status to kick/mute anyone who is complaining about this.

• In game name: MegaVoimaa
  • Why should we hire you: i've been admin in many servers and i have never been banned. I'm really fair and know lot about tekkit. I hosted my own server once. I know all the plugins and know how to use them. I'm kind of good at writing English after all i'm from Finland. I like to help others!
  • Previous Experience: I have been admin or mod in many servers.

In game name:xHDcookieMonster

Why should we hire you:i Like to play tekkit and helping other players i can speak 2 Languages (dutch,english) i can also understand deutch and i can speak it also a little. i never got banned from any server and i am a very active player.

Previous Experience:i had my own server with 50+ players i stoped becuse it whas to expansive and afther that i have been co-owner 2 times and most of the times on server mod or admin.

xHDcookieMonster :P yes i like cookies

In game name: Pimpesh_Panda

Why I should be hired: I constantly play Minecraft and more frequently Tekkit, i have been playing Tekkit since they came out with the original Tekkit launcher and have a large amount of experience with the mods in the recent update 3.1.2. I have a decent amount of experience being a moderator and a little being an admin. I assisted my brother in creating his own vanilla Minecraft server and was co-owner on it for about a year. I've never been banned from a server and enjoy playing this game and helping people.

Previous experience: Co-ownering on my brothers server, Admin once before, and I have been a moderator twice. I have a large amount of experience with all the mods used in the Tekkit 3.1.2 update.

Extremely bad server. Server owner and admins barely online to moderate and fix problems. Op thread is not matching server content. Lesser moderators called "Guards" exploiting bugs, griefing other players(even other servers), bending rules in their favor, never helps with problems and uses their mod status to kick/mute anyone who is complaining about this.

Sorry this happened. Rogue Guards which have now been banned.

I was banned too...and, I don't know why! I logged in this AM,and got a pg that said, you are banned, "the Hammer has spoken". I don't know what I did - that's not fair. And, how long is a player banned for??? I really like playing this game....I'm so disappointed.