[3.1.2] § Tekkit Realms § [Looking for Staff] [150 Slots] [Towny] [Player Shops] [Few Items Banned]

TekkitRealms

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In game name:ForJagler
  • Why should we hire you:Am very respectful and helpful and i know alot about tekkit and am daily open and ill try to course all my time on helping people
  • Previous Experience: 6/7 months of playing tekkit , was admin on other server

• In game name: frietman3
  • Why should we hire you: the reason why you should hire me is because i have had a lot of experience being mods and admins on tekkit servers. Also owning my own tekkit server. Hiring me with really help as i will be on for many hours, also i will make sure players have a enjoyable time at your server. The come happy, they leave overjoyed
  • Previous Experience: as mentioned before i have been mod on 4 servers, admin on 2 and have owned tekkit server before. Have also played guard and head-guard on prison servers and also on a tekkit server as head guard.

P.S. I can start as soon as possible, i also have skype.

Hey... I've just been banned for three days and I don't know why... I wasn't told anything, just disconnected with a message saying "Banned: 3 days"

Edit: Apparently I was banned for using kill aura; when I was in a room with three people only hitting one of them. Turns out your staff member knows the "victim" personally as they speak via skype. Admin/Mod abuse. Great.

In Game Name : benjipape

Why Should We Hire You? : One reason you should hire me is because i have lots of experience in running servers as i used to be an admin on a smaller server (now shutdown) that attracted around 20 people at a time. I also love to be fair and help people achieve their goals. I have also been playing on your server for some time now and i have noticed the lack of staff online is an issue, which is a shame as this server is a very good one and as i have a lot of free time now, i should be availible a lot and help solve that problem.

Previous Experience : As i mentioned in the previous section, i have been an admin before on a smaller server. I do also run a server just for me and my friends, but it is only a homemade pc. In terms of tekkit, i have a lot of experience useing tekkit and it is far better than regular minecraft! I would class myself as an expert in most mods, but not all of them.

Thank you for your consideration!

Benjipape

• My in-game name is tylermarcus01.
  • My age is 19 years old
  • The country I live in is the United States of America
  • You should hire me because I am a nice staff and help people when they need it.
  • My past experience at being op was a great one because I am here to help! I was op on 10 servers and they all loved my help.

• In game name: Joukur.
  • Why should we hire you: I was a server Co-Owner on Hix Play/Craft until it went bust due to no donations. Know most of the commands used on most servers. Also friendly and easy to get along with and love to help people. I can type and talk correctly with proper pronunciation.
  • Previous Experience: Ex co-owner of Hix Play/Craft.

• In game name:oodog
  • Why should we hire you:I think you should hire me because i have been a great staf member before and it is also fun
  • Previous Experience:my previous experiences are on my server and and my 3 friends servers and also a random one who thought i was very responsible

• In game name:LCV
  • Why should we hire you: I'm a very friendly guy who is dedicated to this Tekkit server. One of the best reason for you to hire me is I'm on during unusual hours of the day. I'm usually on from around midnight to 3 or 4 am. Also, I'm very fair and enjoy solving player problems.
  • Previous Experience: I have experience being a mod for a minecraft. the server lost funding and closed about 2 months ago. This if the first time I'm doing a Tekkit server.

my IGN is mich8021

i am 18 years old

country Canada

why you should hire me: i have been on the server for the past 2 months and iv see some abusive moderators and i hope to improve on that.

previous experience: i have been the owner of many servers most of which have closed down due to grifers or no being able to pay we are actually opining up a private tekkit server soon

• In game name: magnus97
  • Why should we hire you: Im good at rules and folow them and make sure other folowes them i have lots of time after the school thats finished pm 2:30 norwegian time
  • Previous Experience: Admin on my freinds server (im also on it)
  • p.s love to build white redstone from rp2

i am now aplling for moderator in game name is weav12 i am a gaurd now but if i get mod i might be able to do a litlle more for the well im a mod i need more than kick and mute to deal with hackers and rule breakers thx if u make the desision and goodbye for now

• In game name: flyinginverted19
  • Why should we hire you: I have been playing mine craft and Tekkit for a while. I am very nice to everyone and get along nicely, and I would like to help people with there problems in the game. Like simple questions or helping someone after they got attacked and how to prevent it. I am also a very good builder. And lastly, I am always on a lot so i can help with any problems that come up.
  • Previous Experience: I was a moderator for GGG Tekkit server. And then one day after the update i couldn't join the server due to some lag.

IGN:Prg13

WHY U SHOULD HIRE ME:Im very reasonable with players and if two players have some problem with each other id try to help BOTH of them unless one is breakin some rules and being a douche to me and everyone else.

PREVIOUS EXPERIANCE:I was the first one on a small server called rytiscraft, (not advertising, no ip) and i helped test out a bunch of stuff when they were starting it, i am currently mod on that server. Then im admin on another tekkit server that dosnt rlly have a name, but is lots of fun. And finally, i tried making a server myself but failed miserably... not rlly i just cant open my ports, watever that means :D

• In game name:ForJagler
  • Why should we hire you:cuz i have alot of expiernce of 7/8 months of tekkit and have been admin on 3 other servers and i saw alot of griefs and i want to stop them for once and forever...
  • Previous Experience:admin on 3 servers , 7/8 months of tekkit , mod on 5 servers and ceo on one server and have played on this server for long time (this is second apply cuz first no respond)