[3.1.2] § Tekkit Realms § [Looking for Staff] [150 Slots] [Towny] [Player Shops] [Few Items Banned]

TekkitRealms

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In game name: schrolock
  • Why should we hire you: learning fast, good with commands ( if not give me half an hour and i get it ) strict, fair and happy if i can help
  • Previous Experience: got moderator status on 4 servers. on every server 3-4 days to get trusted moderator and about 7-8 days to get admin. owned 3 servers ( just one is still online [forgot to make some advertising] :( ) and built more than 7 servers.i know many plugins like PermissionsEX, IConomy, Essentials, Falsebook, Elevator, Multiverse, ... whith commands. speak german english and a bit french.

hope i will be added

• In game name:Kevowrath1
  • Why should we hire you:I have experience with a lot of plugins and i like to help pepole
  • Previous Experience:I was a Mod on Tekkitcraft a server that has about 40 pepole on at any given time
  • sorry for that didnt see the IGN thing up there

appliction

in game name:gjs27958

reason we should hire you:Because you need staff and i like minecraft im good at it so i think you could use me.Also im good at figuring out problems and i am a good person when it comes to griefing.

previous:i have been op on a server before it was called CraftKrown but it closed.

ign: Great_Mathias

why me: I am trustworty helpfull paitent I listen well and take everyones views before acting and I will still play like a normal person if you hire me

previous experience: I have never "been" staff before but on all servers I give out warnings and remind people of the rules.

I do not know all the plugins well but I learn fast and well so bring it on

• In game name: DjReMiX_
  • Why should we hire you:I'm good at tekkit i have been staff at 5 differant servers and knows how to cope with griefers and moaners ext:
  • Previous Experience: I have worked for 5 differant servers each got boring after a while but this server has potential

• In game name:MinecraftAbmin
  • Why should we hire :I want to help the server and help other people. and want the server to be better :)

• Previous Experience : i have been staff on some other server and helped out. but i have never been a staff on a tekkit server that's why i would like to be staff on your server

• In game name: Dr4gonC0re
  • Why should we hire you: I would keep people obeying the rules, and help them out as much as I could. Basically, making sure the server is in top shape playerwise and any other thing I can help out with.
  • Previous Experience: Hosted a bukkit server for over 2 months: 24/7 ~20-40 players on average, 40+plugins - (name: DebeCraft ip: debedebdeb.eu), as well as a tekkit server but was white-list only.

• In game name: Benjamo0
  • Why should we hire you: I think you should hire me because i'm a hard worker, I play lot of sport so I have good strategic planning.
  • Previous Experience: I have experience on normal Mine craft but i have only been admin on one tekkit server so I would be looking forward to being a staff member on another tekkit server.
  • Thanks,
  • Your's Sincerely,
  • Benjamo0.
  • XSsWf.png

IP: Tekkit.legends-realm.com

Welcome to Tekkit Realms! The brand new Tekkit server open to everyone!

Latest News: Looking for Staff: Scroll to bottom of page to see Details!

gCE9P.png

Tekkit Realms is Towny based server, meaning that users can create their own Town or/and Nation and start their own kingdoms! With Towny you can protect your builds and ensure that griefing is prevented. This server is extremely open and versatile meaning that you do anything you want, with stupendous amounts of plug-ins making this possible! If you want to Role-play and create a factory, you can do it! If you want to Raid other towns and become the most powerful, you can do it!

Our Unique Selling Point at Tekkit Realms has to be our Spawn. Our spawn utilises the latest plugins inorder to give YOU the best experience possible.

Spawn Tour:

b2FaU.jpg
    Spawn: This will be the first thing you see upon entering. These boards the essentials commands in-order to use this server.

LXGvx.jpg
    Spawn Castle: This is the castle that we call spawn. It was built by us over a long period of time and we it is something slight unique for a Tekkit Server!

Bank: This the bank where players can safely store one chest full of items in our vaults. Using a clever plugin, simply right click one of the chests inside and it will open your own personal bank account that noone else can enter!

Server Specifications:

This server revolves around the marvellous Tekkit! Tekkit is a collection of Modifications to ensure the best Minecraft experience! You can download the Client Here.

Processor: Intel Core i7 4.6GHZ
    RAM: 24GB DDR3
    Hard Drive: 2TB SATA
    Upload Rate: 100MBPS

Staff:
    Admin: Laptop903, Xknight
    Mods: Horoxio, Flarox
    Guards: pending...

84NV0.png

Click the titles for more info:

Plug-ins you need to know about:

• Towny - Create towns and nations, protect and sell land
    • ChestBank - Access your own personal bank account to store items at the bank at spawn
    • ChestShop - Allows players to buy and sell items via chests. A great way to make money
    • MobArena - Visit the MobArena at spawn and duel Mobs to progress through the levels and earn rewards!
    • McMMO - Provides a RPG aspect to the server allowing special perks and reduce times on certain skills

If you wish to have a plugin that have enjoyed using before and would like to see implemented on this server please simply reply to this with below form filled out:

Plugin Request Form:

- Plugin Name:

- Link to Plugin page:

- Reason for Requesting:

FpMdz.png

Below is the current overview of what is allowed and what isn't on Tekkit Realms. We have tried to keep the rules minimal to ensure that people can still have fun.

• Griefing is NOT allowed under any circumstances.
    • Swearing/spamming is NOT allowed. This server is aimed at people of all ages and their may players as young as 11 playing. (TO enforce this, there is a plugin which disables swearing in the chat.)
    • PvP is allowed, though refrain from mindlessly killing directly outside of the spawn.
    • Raiding is NOT allowed under any circumstances.

If you are doing something that you believe to be wrong, please query with a member of staff who will be happy to help you.

Breaking any of these rules can result in different forms of punishment. Small rule breaking can result in a mute, jail or kick where as more severe breaking of rules can result in a Temporary or Permanent Ban.

UrOiR.png

Voting is very important to keep the server populated. If you feel that you are enjoying your experience on the server, we politely ask that you click the link below and vote for us! Of course we pay you for your gratitude. In return for voting we will give you 5 Diamonds and $1000 In-game coins!

Links for voting:

Vote on Planet Minecraft: Here

Vote on Tekkit Server List: Here

Staff Application Form:

We are currently looking for staff for our server, if you feel you have what it takes to be a member of staff, please fill out the application form below:

• In game name:
    • Why should we hire you:
    • Previous Experience:

Please post your application as a reply to forum post. Thank you and Good luck!