[3.1.2] § Tekkit Realms § [Looking for Staff] [150 Slots] [Towny] [Player Shops] [Few Items Banned]

TekkitRealms

• In game name: magicpanda123
  • Why should we hire you: Ive been admin on a couple of server (non-tekkit) but i have about a years tekkit under my belt. I hate it when staff ignore regular players so i would try to help everyone I can. I play tekkit about every chance i get, so I can be on constantly.
  • Previous Experience: Admin on 2 servers, About a year playing tekkit, had Minecraft since beta 1.1
  • If your looking for more information just tell me in a reply. Thanks:D

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hoddon here and this is my staff request :D

• In game name: hoddon
  • Why we should hire you: I love tekkit and this server is great. I am always of help to any player no matter what. If someone needs advice I will be right there to give it to them. If someone wants to report something I will be there too. I don't think any project is worth making a player wait for feedback from a moderator. Trust me I hate that because then they don't even end up coming anyways. After all this is a game and through time its going to get done anyway. Well I hope you hire me but even if not I will still happily play on this server.
  • Previous Experience: None actually everybody just doesnt want me because of my age.

Staff Application Form:

We are currently looking for staff for our server, if you feel you have what it takes to be a member of staff, please fill out the application form below:

• In game name: snips987
  • Why should we hire you: I am a experienced tekkit user. read "Previous Experience" below. I love being able to help those who need it in tekkit. i am also dedicated to tekkit and if you hire me, i will take my job with pride, and show my biggest dedication to the server and the players. I hope you guys choose me!
  • Previous Experience: I used to run a tekkit server for 3 years, but my pc stopped being able to host it because so many poeple were using it. i have used tekkit since it came out.

I was banned too...and, I don't know why! I logged in this AM,and got a pg that said, you are banned, "the Hammer has spoken". I don't know what I did - that's not fair. And, how long is a player banned for??? I really like playing this game....I'm so disappointed.

What is your minecraft ID?

I don't mean to sound impatient but when will the admins be chosen? I'm just really excited because this may be my first moderating job :D but good luck to all the others who applied! You guys are more likely to get it than me because most of you seem to be experienced. But whatever anybody can get and I guess its all up to him anyways! Good luck everybody!

IGN:skulz_man

why we should hire you:i have been doing tekkit for awhile now and have been admin on a few servers and am owner/co-owner on another and i am friendly to most player (i am only bad against rule breakers) and try to help when i can and will not argue and accept if i am wrong about something and i hope i will ba able to help u guys out with ur server

Thx for reading this

Skulz_man

in game name:kragges

why should we hire you:wel i really like playing tekkit with other people i now most things tekkit has to offer so i think it would be really fun

previous experience: i play more tekkit with some friends of mine there i am an owner but its whitelisted but its really fun

in game name:kragges

why should we hire you:wel i really like playing tekkit with other people i now most things tekkit has to offer so i think it would be really fun

previous experience:i play more tekkit with some friends of mine there i am an owner its whitelisted but its really fun

• In game name: MLDnumnum
  • Why should we hire you: I am a great Tekkit player and I have decent experience running a server and have no tolerance for cheating.
  • Previous Experience: I run a 10 person server for one of my friends and i am in the process of getting a larger server to open to the public and I have been an admin on a few survival servers part-time to cover for missing admins, and also i helped setup and run a creative server. I will not give away the ip's by request of the owners.

• In game name: Thatdude1115
  • Why should we hire you: I have been and still am a co-owner of an amazing whitelisted server. :)
  • Previous Experience: like I said above I am the Co-Owner of another server and i have been moderators and admins on a few other servers