[3.1.2] § Tekkit Realms § [Looking for Staff] [150 Slots] [Towny] [Player Shops] [Few Items Banned]

TekkitRealms

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XSsWf.png

IP: Tekkit.legends-realm.com

Welcome to Tekkit Realms! The brand new Tekkit server open to everyone!

Latest News: Looking for Staff: Scroll to bottom of page to see Details!

gCE9P.png

Tekkit Realms is Towny based server, meaning that users can create their own Town or/and Nation and start their own kingdoms! With Towny you can protect your builds and ensure that griefing is prevented. This server is extremely open and versatile meaning that you do anything you want, with stupendous amounts of plug-ins making this possible! If you want to Role-play and create a factory, you can do it!

Our Unique Selling Point at Tekkit Realms has to be our Spawn. Our spawn utilises the latest plugins inorder to give YOU the best experience possible.

Spawn Tour:

b2FaU.jpg

Spawn: This will be the first thing you see upon entering. These boards the essentials commands in-order to use this server.

LXGvx.jpg

Spawn Castle: This is the castle that we call spawn. It was built by us over a long period of time and we it is something slight unique for a Tekkit Server!

Bank: This the bank where players can safely store one chest full of items in our vaults. Using a clever plugin, simply right click one of the chests inside and it will open your own personal bank account that noone else can enter!

Server Specifications:

This server revolves around the marvellous Tekkit! Tekkit is a collection of Modifications to ensure the best Minecraft experience! You can download the Client

Here.

Processor: Intel Core i7 4.6GHZ

RAM: 24GB DDR3

Hard Drive: 2TB SATA

Upload Rate: 100MBPS

Staff:

Admin: Laptop903, Xknight

Mods: Horoxio, Flarox

Guards: pending...

84NV0.png

Click the titles for more info:

Plug-ins you need to know about:

• Towny - Create towns and nations, protect and sell land
  • ChestBank - Access your own personal bank account to store items at the bank at spawn
  • ChestShop - Allows players to buy and sell items via chests. A great way to make money
  • MobArena - Visit the MobArena at spawn and duel Mobs to progress through the levels and earn rewards!
  • McMMO - Provides a RPG aspect to the server allowing special perks and reduce times on certain skills

If you wish to have a plugin that have enjoyed using before and would like to see implemented on this server please simply reply to this with below form filled out:

Plugin Request Form:

- Plugin Name:

- Link to Plugin page:

- Reason for Requesting:

FpMdz.png

Below is the current overview of what is allowed and what isn't on Tekkit Realms. We have tried to keep the rules minimal to ensure that people can still have fun.

• Griefing is NOT allowed under any circumstances.
  • Swearing/spamming is NOT allowed. This server is aimed at people of all ages and their may players as young as 11 playing. (TO enforce this, there is a plugin which disables swearing in the chat.)
  • PvP is allowed, though refrain from mindlessly killing directly outside of the spawn.
  • Raiding is NOT allowed under any circumstances.

If you are doing something that you believe to be wrong, please query with a member of staff who will be happy to help you.

Breaking any of these rules can result in different forms of punishment. Small rule breaking can result in a mute, jail or kick where as more severe breaking of rules can result in a Temporary or Permanent Ban.

UrOiR.png

Voting is very important to keep the server populated. If you feel that you are enjoying your experience on the server, we politely ask that you click the link below and vote for us! Of course we pay you for your gratitude. In return for voting we will give you 5 Diamonds and $1000 In-game coins!

Links for voting:

Vote on Planet Minecraft:

Here

Vote on Tekkit Server List:

Here

Staff Application Form:

We are currently looking for staff for our server, if you feel you have what it takes to be a member of staff, please fill out the application form below:

• In game name:
  • Why should we hire you:
  • Previous Experience:

Please post your application as a reply to forum post. Thank you and Good luck!

do go on this server the guy that sead not to is rong yes he got greifed it looks like but that happens on every server at some point just have the server do a rool back so every thing is back to the way it was PLEASE dont ban any tekkit items that takes the fun out of it, and meny people dont like thoughs servers like that just put more anti greif plug in stuff or some thing just PLEASE do no ban any items please axcept this text, your server is speshall because you have no baned items you know how hard it was to find a server with out any baned items.

-Brandon967_

• In game name:xFanboys
  • Why should we hire you:Ive been playing tekkit along time. i know alot of it and im willing to help anyone in need of it.
  • Previous Experience:Admin on 2 friends' servers and Opped on a couple :)

Staff Hireing Application

In Game Name: galaktisk

Why Shuld We Hire You: I like to help peoples in servers. Like questions or anything useful. I just want to be a helping hand.

Prewius Experience: I have hold up my own server befor. Not a big server though. I like to keep things at peace.

Further Information: I'm a guy who loves music and minecraft. I usally tries to comunicate with the higer staffs through skype to be able to get the information faster about what my job is on servers. Many peoples also sais I'm a friendly guy. *But that's your choise to belive or not*

my name is pok66 and i was playing on this server with my town

this other player, blargenstein, kept trying to annoy us and greifed our house and then tried to blow up our nuclear reactor

i complained to one of the admins but then blargenstein said i was trying to frame him and i ended up getting kicked

this is so unfair and can you please add me back to the server

sincerly pok66

my name is pok66 and i was playing on this server with my town

this other player, blargenstein, kept trying to annoy us and greifed our house and then tried to blow up our nuclear reactor

i complained to one of the admins but then blargenstein said i was trying to frame him and i ended up getting kicked

this is so unfair and can you please add me back to the server

sincerly pok66

Unbanned

Staff Application:

IGN:K3nnyrulez

Why should you hire me?:Because im a player who regularly goes on this server an loves to play tekkit an help players.

Previous Experience:Im a mod on another server, an admin on another and have even owned a server for a while once.

• In game name: Donald52525234
  • Why should we hire you: i think you should hire me because i have played lots of tekkit before i know alot about it and how to play it. i do some pretty cool stuff with redstone and im good at building but my specialty is boat making. i have had alot of time to kill lately and i need something to do.
  • Previous Experience: iv been a server admin for many servers some my friends and others, im currently working with a build team on a new server going up soon but iv played alot as an admin and would be happy to do it again.
  • P.S. i know how to work permissionsex if you need it its just like regular permissions but a little better.
  • here is a video of the server
    most of all boats are mine

• IGN:JaaMa

• Why should we hire you: Well i hate being griefed. So i like helping others whit their problems. I want you to hire me because then i get the commands to help people out alot easier.
  • Previous Experience: I've owned 2 servers Minesia(my own computer with a max of 20 people) and Candcraft( with my friend hold up to 100 players)and been admin on various servers.

Thanks for quick reply=)

• In game name: scorcher646
  • Why should we hire you: i am helpfull and am on allot i can be pretty strict and am suportive
  • Previous Experience: i was an admin on a server named Mossycc back when it was popular
  • thank you and hope you except. i sugest you try some custom coded plugins

Staff Application:

In Game Name: FearedKiller77

Why We Should Hire You: I have lots of experience with tekkit and tekkit servers and I am a highly liked player. I am a people person because I take time to help people with the problems that they are having at the time. Overall I believe I would be a great addition to your staff. I am also dedicated to this server in specific. I would do just about anything to keep this server running.

Past Experience: I was an admin on one server, a builder on another and trusted on another.