[3.1.2] § Tekkit Realms § [Looking for Staff] [150 Slots] [Towny] [Player Shops] [Few Items Banned]

TekkitRealms

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In game name: jkelley2
  • Why should we hire you: I am a friendly person willing to help, I know alot about the mods in tekkit and am willing to teach those who are new to it.
  • Previous Experience: I have been a server Admin once prior, am currently in the process of getting finding out how much it would cost to host my own server and have been a moderator on many other servers.

I thank you all for looking at my application and I hope you accept me.

• In game name:darkrai9292

• Why should we hire you:Because i have expierience of being head mod on a server and owner on another, and i have played minecraft for more than a year and am good with computer craft and handling plugins

• Previous Experience:Read above

I'm accused of using kill aura (which I didn't.)

I was banned from this server with a message "Banned for three days."

I find out the mod who banned me knew the person that I was fighting personally.

I make a complaint.

I come back a week later, I'm still banned, and no-one has responded to my complaint, but someone comments on how good the server is, and a thankyou is issued straight away...

I come back two weeks after this. IM STILL BANNED.

What is the fucking point of having a forum thats open to complaints WHEN YOU DONT FUCKING READ THEM.

Nice server. Shit staff.

XSsWf.png

IP: Tekkit.legends-realm.com

Welcome to Tekkit Realms! The brand new Tekkit server open to everyone!

Latest News: Looking for Staff: Scroll to bottom of page to see Details!

gCE9P.png

Tekkit Realms is Towny based server, meaning that users can create their own Town or/and Nation and start their own kingdoms! With Towny you can protect your builds and ensure that griefing is prevented. This server is extremely open and versatile meaning that you do anything you want, with stupendous amounts of plug-ins making this possible! If you want to Role-play and create a factory, you can do it!

Our Unique Selling Point at Tekkit Realms has to be our Spawn. Our spawn utilises the latest plugins inorder to give YOU the best experience possible.

Spawn Tour:

b2FaU.jpg

Spawn: This will be the first thing you see upon entering. These boards the essentials commands in-order to use this server.

LXGvx.jpg

Spawn Castle: This is the castle that we call spawn. It was built by us over a long period of time and we it is something slight unique for a Tekkit Server!

Bank: This the bank where players can safely store one chest full of items in our vaults. Using a clever plugin, simply right click one of the chests inside and it will open your own personal bank account that noone else can enter!

Server Specifications:

This server revolves around the marvellous Tekkit! Tekkit is a collection of Modifications to ensure the best Minecraft experience! You can download the Client Here.

Processor: Intel Core i7 4.6GHZ

RAM: 24GB DDR3

Hard Drive: 2TB SATA

Upload Rate: 100MBPS

Staff:

Admin: Laptop903, Xknight

Mods: Horoxio, Flarox

Guards: pending...

84NV0.png

Click the titles for more info:

Plug-ins you need to know about:

• Towny - Create towns and nations, protect and sell land
  • ChestBank - Access your own personal bank account to store items at the bank at spawn
  • ChestShop - Allows players to buy and sell items via chests. A great way to make money
  • MobArena - Visit the MobArena at spawn and duel Mobs to progress through the levels and earn rewards!
  • McMMO - Provides a RPG aspect to the server allowing special perks and reduce times on certain skills

If you wish to have a plugin that have enjoyed using before and would like to see implemented on this server please simply reply to this with below form filled out:

Plugin Request Form:

- Plugin Name:

- Link to Plugin page:

- Reason for Requesting:

FpMdz.png

Below is the current overview of what is allowed and what isn't on Tekkit Realms. We have tried to keep the rules minimal to ensure that people can still have fun.

• Griefing is NOT allowed under any circumstances.
  • Swearing/spamming is NOT allowed. This server is aimed at people of all ages and their may players as young as 11 playing. (TO enforce this, there is a plugin which disables swearing in the chat.)
  • PvP is allowed, though refrain from mindlessly killing directly outside of the spawn.
  • Raiding is NOT allowed under any circumstances.

If you are doing something that you believe to be wrong, please query with a member of staff who will be happy to help you.

Breaking any of these rules can result in different forms of punishment. Small rule breaking can result in a mute, jail or kick where as more severe breaking of rules can result in a Temporary or Permanent Ban.

UrOiR.png

Voting is very important to keep the server populated. If you feel that you are enjoying your experience on the server, we politely ask that you click the link below and vote for us! Of course we pay you for your gratitude. In return for voting we will give you 5 Diamonds and $1000 In-game coins!

Links for voting:

Vote on Planet Minecraft: Here

Vote on Tekkit Server List: Here

Staff Application Form:

We are currently looking for staff for our server, if you feel you have what it takes to be a member of staff, please fill out the application form below:

• In game name:
  • Why should we hire you:
  • Previous Experience:

Please post your application as a reply to forum post. Thank you and Good luck!

hey guys im trying to get some players on this new server can some of you come check it out somethimes its an dedicated serv with 100 slots 16 gb ram factions and raiding is allowed ip:t.panda-gaming.com

I really

try to use grammar I dont just splatter out words.

Being active I will be active for 5-6 hours max. Its not really

hard to be on alot. for me so dont worry about me staying and helping the

community out a little I will do it alot

GriefersI really hate griefers if I see one griefing a persons

house I will kick them and ban them, maybe jail.

World edit, world guard,etc. I am skilled and know a decent amount of world edit

world guard, etc.

Taking

advice from higher staff I take advice I

just dont do something that a admin says not too its good to get advice from

people that are higher rank than you.

Foul language I do not ever ever tolerate foul language some people

call it "Funny" but I dont its a real bad habit for kids and some

adults.

Caps

locksCaps locks can really make the staff

irritated so I dont like people using cap locks.

Perfect minecraft server A perfect minecraft server is with people who dont

grief,say bad words,hacks, cap locks, good economy, good communtity

etc.

Been a staff another

server Yes I am admin at a server I am

working to make this server just perfect, im not owner im co-owner (I confirm

this)

Why wanting to be a

staff member I see people cussing I try

to reach the admins and moderators but there too busy I feel like im just

nothing I want to just make the server better than ever before!

Username My username is Gurgen8or.

What rank? I say moderator I dont wanna rush to admin I just

wanna start as a normal moderator and then try to build up to

Administrator

I like putting more

information so enjoy. Racism that topic is so cruel a decimation of people died

of slavery I hate that , its very violant.Lieing: I do not tolerate lieing

either it is a very bad thing people get there stuff tooken away by people who

lied to them there identity too! Negative attitude: I wont have a negative

attitude ever I might be grumpy sometimes but that will be because of a very

very very important cause.

Spam: Spamming is a bad thing too because it

irritates people in the server that are citizens and admins and mods so i dont

like spammers very much.

Cyberspace bullying:This is a really bad problem

with games in the computer because people call others stupid and other people

just start to cry in real life but not in the game so that is a problem too!Well

thats it I hope you guys will be satisfied with what I have put.I hope I can get

a reply back soon!

Staff Job:

IGN: ssohpkcs

Why You Should Hire Me im on servers half the time (other times im on youtube) and I know everything there is to know about minecraft (i even know about the new gamemode coming out in minecraft).

Previous Experiences: Ive been a Mod on a server that is down for rebuilding, Kingdom Of Craft.

NOTE: i Will Kick Any Griefers,Raiders

• In game name:tobbe0zero
  • Why should we hire you:Well...i have always wanted to be a moderator or staff etc.because i was moderator once. and i like tekkit,servers and playing with other people.
  • and the server is pretty nice.and i do not abuse the "powers" you get as a staff. because i don,t like doing that. and i know i probaly won,t get to be a staff because off my young age. but i still hope.
  • Previous Experience:i was a moderator once on a server. the server closed though. the server wasn,t that popular because the server was swedish...