[3.1.2] § Tekkit Realms § [Looking for Staff] [150 Slots] [Towny] [Player Shops] [Few Items Banned]

TekkitRealms

• In game name:bratpacks
  • Why should we hire you:because i have experience with tekkit and other servers im a great admin moderator and whatever other rank i could be but i am also honest i am great with servers and plugins so i just thought i could be of help on your server since it is new!
  • Previous Experience:i have a moderator on dingoland and a admin on cheese craft also i am a admin on a few other servers that i cant remember.
  • also i would like to say i understand if i cant be accepted and im sorry if i wasted your time

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in game name: frozensuns

why should i be hired: i think i should be hired becasue i have good experiances with vanilla minecraft and

tekkit. Also and typically a good nice person unless someone is being rude or is being a jerk to my friends a lot and i would like to try being a guard or some kind or person to help the server because i really like the server.

Previous experiences: I play tekkit a good bit and the same for minecraft but i have never been a mod or guard or anything on a server and that is one of the reasons i would like to try it i have also never donated but for this server i might because i really do like this server and i just love tekkit overall.

p.s. I would also like to be a member of staff because i am on the server a lot and i like to help the people that dont have many items or lost all of theirs of are being attacked randomly

in game name: frozensuns

why should i be hired: i think i should be hired becasue i have good experiances with vanilla minecraft and

tekkit. Also and typically a good nice person unless someone is being rude or is being a jerk to my friends a lot and i would like to try being a guard or some kind or person to help the server because i really like the server.

Previous experiences: I play tekkit a good bit and the same for minecraft but i have never been a mod or guard or anything on a server and that is one of the reasons i would like to try it i have also never donated but for this server i might because i really do like this server and i just love tekkit overall.

p.s. I would also like to be a member of staff because i am on the server a lot and i like to help the people that dont have many items or lost all of theirs of are being attacked randomly

Accepted :)

• In game name: emogod
  • Why should we hire you:cause your awesome XD and im also awesome And i can be on pretty much 24/7
  • Previous Experience:well i play on a lotta servers that dont really get as protected as they should be so i know alot of comands i can be on pretty much 24/7 except when im with my gf :) also i started a server but it all got grifed so ya i deleted it.

- Minecraft Username: My In Game Name is Johs2000

- Real Age: I turned 13 April 12th

- Time spent on server (must at least 2 weeks): About 3 and a half Months

- Where do you play from (Country) and time zone: I play From America I play on EST time (same as Scaramanga007)

- Why should we hire you?:You should Hire me because I have already helped a lot of people and brought a few onto the server I am also good friends with Scaramanga007 and Dannybtw

- Real life hobbies: I like to play football So i cant be on from 6-8pm any day I love sports i like Playing on My computer I play on the Xbox and Just like hanging out with my friends

- Any previous experience? (not necessary): Yes i am a Op on a server (ill tell an owner or someone On skype) i was an Admin on a server but I decided I didnt want to be anymore because i couldnt pvp or anything Thats fine here though because I dont like to PvP that much here.... until i get some good armor. I have Co owner a Server and am good with FTP files I can Set up Permissions for worlds and stuff I also Am very Mature and Like Helping people

I hope to Hear from you all soon about your regards on My Guard Application I hope i get Accepted and either Way ill stay on the Server because its just plain fun to play on

* IGN: jarod99

* Why we should hire you: I beleive if you hire me I can help the server grow and prosper even more than it is now. As well as I spend 5-10 hours a day on the computer and will be able to watch the server closely. I'm also very good with PEX, WG,WE etc.. Know how to set regions.. All of that stuff.

* Previous Experience: I've been owner of two servers "TekCraft" and "LeggoLand2" both I've received $50+ plus donations on as well as I had a few custom plugins.

* Just like to take this time and say thanks for reviewing my submission and It'd be wonderful if I could become a part of this very well setup server.

* Sincerely,

* Jared

Staff Application Form:

• IGN: Aldolador
  • Why we should hire you: Because i feel i could help the server out a lot with my strict personality when it comes to the servers rules. I am very active and would be able to respond quickly to any trouble caused on the server by others.
  • Previous Experience: I am currently an admin on regular minecraft for three other servers, and a mod on another. I have also ran my own server for a short time

I hope you find me trustworthy of this position, see you in-game! thanks

IGN: Agent_Whisp

Why we should hire you?: Because i am very nice, courageous, helpful and overall a good friend :) if there is a rule being broken i will become very angry with the player and possibly take action if it happens again, but i will always help a minecraftian in need :)

Previous Experience: well... i havent had much experience but people say i do well at my job, ive been a Moderator on a server once before it closed (deleted server IP and i cant remember server anymore D:) and ive helped host a server once.

i really hope you take my Application into admission and accept me, if not then thats ok maybe i can earn it somehow

Thankyou for taking the time to Read my Application and i am very sorry if i've wasted your time.

I really hope that i will meet u in game and that we can become really good friends.

• In game name: rrjaym
  • Why should we hire you: because i can stand to the idiots on the server and i plan on doing something about the useless raids and killing, and according to the rules theirs no swearing? when the owner not on, that's all people do, i want to change that, i am also a good person, i joke around but i can take things seriously, i wouldn't abuse the power of admin, i would help out but not spawn items i would do stuff legit,
  • Previous Experience:i am a admin on this private server, i make the structures and protect against greifers

would you please consider me? it would be great if you did, thanks for you time,

Hey... i would like to make a complaint about two of your guards - Weavhunter671 and Weav12 - He tried to tpa to me, but i decline, and tpa to him... i did that twice to see what armour he had, then, on the third time I tpa'd to him, but i got pip to tp to me aswell with his nano sabre, and with that we managed to kill both weavs, for a set of nano suit.

As you can tell, this made them mad.

They then tried to tpa to me a few times, and i kept declining. He kept trying so i tele'd him into a trap i'd made in my base; he came with iron and tried o kill me (this was weav12 i think)

not much happened after that, untill i noticed weav12 building a 1x1 tower in unclaimed land, right up to my base/town; i quickly went over a claimed the land. However, I didnt notice that Weavhunter was also making one on the other side, and he managed to come up with his full nano suit armour.

Then, he killed me in my town (which has pvp off) by abusing a glitch.

The musket, for some reason can be used to kill people in towns - not just that, but there is another glitch that allows some objects to be opened/switched with towny, so they raided my iron chest and my Mfe, taking my nano sabre...

They followed me around a little bit, killed me another time with the musket, and not much really happened after that

To clarify - They used a bug to kill me (and loads of others)

And they raided my town (using a bug)

Plus, to make it worse - they're guards, they should know the rules. Its obvious raiding someone using a bug would be against the rules :|

Oh... I have some screenshots, but i dont know how they work. I could send on skype but thats about it...

IGN: Zackqack

Why should we hire me: I can be a great help, also I'm on most of the time because i have no life :D, and i have a sense humor and can be serious when needed.

Previous experience : I've been an admin for a bestfreind's server, it wasn't famous or on page number 1 on tekkitserverlist.com, but anyway i have been an mod on another freind's server and an admin on another. i have been on a few servers and usally i just help people if i am not a admin.

Thanks for your time.

Zackqack

In game name: Date13 (Getting a new prem acc called PirateCoffee on Sunday)

Why should we hire you: Because I'm a very smart and sensible person! I'm not a troll at all and i certainly do not act immature, I like to think I'm very mature for my age, If anyone tries to troll me I'll just ignore them! I'm not strict but I can get a bit angry if someone really does do my head in, I shall be on the server for quite a while each day, I haven't really got anything better to do so I'd happily play on a server with a good owner & staff, A little bit about myself, I'm 13 my real name is Lewis! I love anything to do with technology. I'm taking DiDA GCSE, In my spare time I like to code a bit. You could say I'm a hyper kid! But I don't think so, My Maturity does show a lot, Just the way I've been brought up I guess. I'm always happy to help anyone, Doesn't matter if they are a beginner at tekkit or not, or if they need help with nei! I'll help them, I'll try my best, I also try my hardest at anything i do. I put ALL my effort into it, So I WILL be a good addition to the staff team. I'm very eager to learn anything new! I love playing games and I have skype (no mic yet) So I can talk to you off game if it's private, I'm really eager to get a staff position a nice big tekkit server, Hopefully you will give me the chance to show my experience and how much of a great staff member I will be to your server, I will be almost every single day! but when School starts I'll be on the server around 5pm to 9:30-10PM Which is a pretty dedicated amount of time to a minecraft server.

Previous Experience: - My Experince is pretty decent, I've been playing minecraft since 4th November 2011, And I started tekkit April so you could say i'm a beginner but I DO watch Tekkit With Duncan so it helps me out loads. I've been CO-Owner on a server for 6months, It's a really nice & friendly server, I still go on it but sadly it's not tekkit and I'm sort of hooked on Tekkit so I'll be on this one more.Thanks

• In game name:Cole988
  • Why should we hire you:You should hire me because i know alot about tekkit i loove helping and ive been a staff member on other servers so i have experince
  • Previous Experience:being a staff member on previous servers

XSsWf.png

• In game name: Greymouth
  • Why should we hire you: I am respectful and i will not abuse power i see no reason why. and I will treat this server such if it was my own
  • Previous Experience: If you do mean Previous Experience as Staff I helped "Workers" build a city that contains auto farms and such, if you mean Previous Experience on tekkit on one other white-list server I own 2 nuclear generator and made a power grid In the nether.

Thank you for Reading this and I hope to join the staff soon!

-Greymouth

• In game name:Cole988
  • Why should we hire you:You should hire me because i know alot about tekkit i loove helping and ive been a staff member on other servers so i have experince
  • Previous Experience:being a staff member on previous servers

Sorry this is a survivial Server :)

XSsWf.png

• In game name: Catherine11
  • Why should we hire you: I've had previous experience as admin and co-owner on beta and even classic minecraft servers. I am a chill person and I am on everyday from 3-6 hours and love to help people. I am strict but not strict enough to be The-Most-Hated-Admin on the server. I think it's a good idea that you banned EE but i suggest just banning griefing tools, like mining lasers, nukes, industial TNT and TNT in gerneral. since it cannot be LogBlocked with hawkeye. I am also experienced with commands and don't abuse powers. Like i said, I'm strict and fair, and would love to join the staff community. :)
  • Previous Experience: Previous experience as admin and co-owner on beta and even classic minecraft servers.

P.S. This is my sister's account name. she doesn't play minecraft anymore so i just use her account, so don't be surprised I'm a guy...Capture.JPG

P.S.S. I tried inserting a screenshot of my co-owner role on a server but idk if it will work :/

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG