Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyatkns

Can someone plz help me i have tried to get my server running but it will not work now someone told me im posting in the wrong section im guessing im supposed to post it in the questions section but for the life of me i cannot figure out how to post there im starting to get frustrated and im about to flip out all over these forums if i dont get some help

...im starting to get frustrated and im about to flip out all over these forums if i dont get some help

This would just get you banned really fast. You were told you were posting in the wrong section because you didn't even read the easy server setup guide before you asked for help. Now, at least go look at it. If you're still stuck on this same problem after reading that, I would reconsider running a server.

im doing that now thank u and srry for putting my problem in the wrong placce and srry torezu but u need to work on ur ppl skills

Dude, if there is one thing that Torezu got, it's "ppl skills". He's surprisingly nice and patient, at least far more than me. :D

Posts by children threatening to throw a hissyfit because something that works for everyone else doesn't work for them so obviously it's all broken and our duty to fix it?

Why those are so rare they couldn't make up more than 10-20% of the new threads this forum sees a day...