[3.1.2]GFgaming Tekkit server [PvP/PvE][60 slots][Open][Unique Ranks][Little disabled][Anti-Grief]

Blackie_life

This is an INCREDIBLY frustrating server. The rules and system in place is superb. The spawn, and mall is a work of pure beauty.

However, try getting help in chat. Go on, try. I tried for AGES and noone answered. It is a great server, but not terribly sociable.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sinver, did you try /ticket, if not try that. its the only way to get admins/mods to reply and also, A: There might have been no staff on, do /list to check for admins/staff and B: They might've been busy. I know what you mean though, sometimes it can be hard to get an admin/persons attention on this server =/

This is an INCREDIBLY frustrating server. The rules and system in place is superb. The spawn, and mall is a work of pure beauty.

However, try getting help in chat. Go on, try. I tried for AGES and noone answered. It is a great server, but not terribly sociable.

I'm sorry you feel like people were ingoring you and not answering you question, May I ask what your question was?

Hey there not sure why i have been banned as all i was sat in my base and suddenly i was 'ban hammered' please tell me why i was banned as its a great server and my friends play on it as well and after all the time and effort i put into making my base without committing any grievances it seems like a bit of a sad waste really and suddenly i cant log on :S

Hey there not sure why i have been banned as all i was sat in my base and suddenly i was 'ban hammered' please tell me why i was banned as its a great server and my friends play on it as well and after all the time and effort i put into making my base without committing any grievances it seems like a bit of a sad waste really and suddenly i cant log on :S

Are you connecting to the new ip?I can't seem to find your ban on it.

I have contacted my lawyer about this server for false advertisement, Hate speech from an owner, and discrimination against the dyslexic. I have sent him your ip and the hosting service has been notified of your unlawful actions. They are now obligated to shut you down, and any other outgoing notifications from your ip will be automatically ran through security. Thank you have a nice day.

I have contacted my lawyer about this server for false advertisement, Hate speech from an owner, and discrimination against the dyslexic. I have sent him your ip and the hosting service has been notified of your unlawful actions. They are now obligated to shut you down, and any other outgoing notifications from your ip will be automatically ran through security. Thank you have a nice day.

No one said anything about dyslexic, You asked a ton of questions that were answered at the signs at spawn, All the people said is can't you read?there signs at spawn and than you started going off wow you discriminating against me for being dyslexic.....

No one said anything about dyslexic, You asked a ton of questions that were answered at the signs at spawn, All the people said is can't you read?there signs at spawn and than you started going off wow you discriminating against me for being dyslexic.....

Okay Look I am sorry I did not do anything out of rage such as grief or anything. I was just speaking on my part. I just really hate it when people say that and it feels like hatred towards me. I am sorry me and the server had to part our ways I will not be of bother to you anymore.

I'm sorry you feel like people were ingoring you and not answering you question, May I ask what your question was?

Hey Blackie, thanks for the post. In your servers defence it's because it's so good the chat is so busy! I didn't want to make a ticket as I felt it would be a misuse of the ticket system.

All I wanted to know was:

Why is the nether so restricted? I can see glow stone in the distance but can't physically get to it, it just stops me at an invisible barrier and says this is is the end.

How exactly do the "swap o mat" work? I can see what it wants and what it gives, but I put the input in and nothing happens. Is there another step?

Can you clarify when you can have an energy condenser? The rules at spawn are very ambiguous. It suggests wizards can but also to be wizard it seems you must build one? I'm confused.

Finally, if my area is protected, to what level is it? Does the area of protection go down to bedrock to prevent someone tunnelling in?

Anyway, thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

Hey Blackie, thanks for the post. In your servers defence it's because it's so good the chat is so busy! I didn't want to make a ticket as I felt it would be a misuse of the ticket system.

All I wanted to know was:

Why is the nether so restricted? I can see glow stone in the distance but can't physically get to it, it just stops me at an invisible barrier and says this is is the end.

How exactly do the "swap o mat" work? I can see what it wants and what it gives, but I put the input in and nothing happens. Is there another step?

Can you clarify when you can have an energy condenser? The rules at spawn are very ambiguous. It suggests wizards can but also to be wizard it seems you must build one? I'm confused.

Finally, if my area is protected, to what level is it? Does the area of protection go down to bedrock to prevent someone tunnelling in?

Anyway, thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

The nether restriction was due to our old host, I fixed it today and nether is being reset as we speak.

Maybe the trade o mat was out of stock?I will be happy to help you with it in-game,Just open a /ticket and make sure to say its for blackie only.

The energy condenser is for wizards but for the emc farm requirement you can /ticket and admin to place it for you aslong as you provide him with the supplies.

When I protect the land I usually dig 10-20 blocks under the house depending if they have a basement but you can request it to go down to bedrock and up to the sky.

Don't be scared to open tickets.

Blackie, can you find out who and what I have apparently griefed? I've been banned for griefing, yet I havnt done anything other than trade with a few people and start work on my factory. Could you please help me out dude. I don't like being banned from the best server I ever found.

The nether restriction was due to our old host, I fixed it today and nether is being reset as we speak.

Maybe the trade o mat was out of stock?I will be happy to help you with it in-game,Just open a /ticket and make sure to say its for blackie only.

The energy condenser is for wizards but for the emc farm requirement you can /ticket and admin to place it for you aslong as you provide him with the supplies.

When I protect the land I usually dig 10-20 blocks under the house depending if they have a basement but you can request it to go down to bedrock and up to the sky.

Don't be scared to open tickets.

Thanks again Blackie, it's appreciated. The swap o mat said it had stock of 577 so that wasn't the issue. I placed the input on the top slot, what do I do next as it wasn't immediately obvious.

Can't wait to log in now :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons