• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The best plugin you can get is called ''NoItem'', i will explain how it is very efficient.

1: It's a blacklist plugin, it can restrict:

• Crafting certain items - Disabling the crafting of an item (s)
  • Holding certain items - can disable someone holding the item
  • Having certain items - can disable someone having a item
  • Brewing certain potions - can disable certain potions
  • Cooking certain items - can disable cooking/smelting a item
  • Picking up certain items - can disable picking an item up
  • Dropping certain items - can disable dropping an item
  • Placing certain blocks - placing a certain block e.g. nuke
  • Breaking certain blocks - breaking certain blocks
  • Wearing certain armors - e.g. you can disable the wearing of quantum and you can give access to a certain rank to wear quantum e.g. a donator.
  • Interacting with certain items / entities in general - You can set a group (s) to not interact with animals, mobs etc
  • Left clicking certain items / entities - You can set a group so they can't left click a item/entities
  • Right clicking certain items / entities - set a group not to right click a item/entities
  • Using certain tools. (right click / left click / in general) - can disable the left or right click of a item e.g. you can disable the right click of a morning star so they can't greif spawn :)

2: You can add permission nodes to a certain group, e.g. (for the permissions page check the bottom for the links :D )

Say i have a group called "Example" and i am using GroupManager (Permissions plugin.)

I would have to do this in order for them not to right click with katar : /pex group Example add noitem.nointeract.right.27572. Mote that the "/pex group example add" is the command to add a permission to a specific group/player.

So doing this command will disable the right click of an katar.

@bwblazerkid, Even if you banned a item. say for example TNT, and they used a project table, philosopher stone etc, when they have that item (s) in their hand, it will be removed by NoItem ;).

Thanks for listening :D

**LINKS**

What is a entity? http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Entity

What are the permissions i can add? https://github.com/World-of-Tomorrow/NoItem/wiki/Permissions

Where can i get noitem from? http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/noitem/

Thanks for reading, hope this helped :)

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

Iv been trying to build a Tekkit server, I understand where you place extra mods and plugins.

But the problem i seem to be having is locating bukkit.jar file that is used to create the plugins folder on a default tekkit server.

I believe the version is 1.6.4.

Thanks

MightyCain

• 3 months later...

Help!! My tekkit server keeps crashing on startup, don't know why, something with a tick loop i think... my roomate may have fuckedwith my server, and I literally had it running last night!!

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// You're mean.

Time: 10/5/15 3:51 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.createAndRegisterBlacklist(PocketManager.java:697)
    at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.saving.DDSaveHandler.loadAll(DDSaveHandler.java:59)
    at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.loadInternal(PocketManager.java:442)
    at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.core.PocketManager.load(PocketManager.java:263)
    at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.EventHookContainer.onWorldLoad(EventHookContainer.java:114)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_26_EventHookContainer_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
    at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:259)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:187)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

hopefully thats enough 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having trouble getting permissions to work for my private tekkit classic server. Whenever I try to enter commands such as /gamemode creative, or /give [player] [item] [amount] it states: "I'm sorry, but you do not have permission to perform this command. Please contact the server administrators if you believe that this is an error." If anyone could help point out mistakes or help me fix it in some other way it would be greatly appreciated.

permissions:

http://pastebin.com/ppZn30bT

• 4 years later...
On 8/4/2012 at 4:38 PM, Nentify said:

Thanks for the suggestion, added them in. ^^

Make sure that BuildCraft's fake player, [buildCraft], has permission to build. Plugins like modifyworld and protection plugins can stop BuildCraft destroying/creating blocks in certain areas. You can do this by adding the modifyworld.* permission as an example to [buildCraft]'s permissions. You can also /op [buildCraft], but cautious if doing so. The same applies to [RedPower] and [industrialCraft].