[Request] Update website /technic Mod List to add Thermal Expansion.

Psicraft

Dude, post in the right place... I'm trying to help you before a mod kellers you or something... Seriously like apologize and end your thread before you get Kellered! I mean, there's a suggestion thread, a mod request thing under Modder's Metropolis. Check that out. Before someone changes your pic and ignores anything you say.

Dude, post in the right place... I'm trying to help you before a mod kellers you or something... Seriously like apologize and end your thread before you get Kellered! I mean, there's a suggestion thread, a mod request thing under Modder's Metropolis. Check that out. Before someone changes your pic and ignores anything you say.

Sorry, lixixgixsxomumxu.... Whatever, I see the good intentions, but this thread is actually perfectly legitimate.

Because the guy is only asking the thermal expansion mod to be added on the mod list on the main site, since it already is in the mod pack. He isn't suggesting to add it to the pack, since it's already there. Plus, there isn't a "Technic site" section, but this isn't off topic either, so the cafe lame is the best place this could be in.

Ok, sorry. I just won't say anything from now on. Oh, and it's Lixiomm, but it's just spelled that way haha :P

In that case, I won't do anything then :D good to know. I was like OHHHH! add on the SITE! not a mod for the PACK! *facepalm* i didn't realize it was in the pack. I just can't read :(

Don't worry, this won't happen again.

Ok, sorry. I just won't say anything from now on.

We encourage people to say things. Even if he was making a mod addition request, though, you were basically back-seat modding. In the future, just report the thread, after double-checking that he's saying what you think he's saying. Cheers.

What?

Sure, let's not point out anyone's mistakes and we'll all be happy and mediocre forever.

I don't understand the attitude, this is about making the Technic website better. I don't get any direct benefit from consistency between buttons.

And I didn't bring up Redpower, why did you? What makes you think I like that mod even a bit?

What?

Sure, let's not point out anyone's mistakes and we'll all be happy and mediocre forever.

I don't understand the attitude, this is about making the Technic website better. I don't get any direct benefit from consistency between buttons.

And I didn't bring up Redpower, why did you? What makes you think I like that mod even a bit?

um, because fixing the flaws in that wiki to be more useful is actually productive than getting snippy about where a mod link takes you. So far, you're the one showing the attitude.