0.6|MC-Legends H/M|100 slot!|PVE SERVER AND PVP SERVER|OPEN|FACTIONS|PARTIES|ALL CUSTOM CODE!|

aterruit

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO FIRST! (Jokes aside) I've never seen such kind-hearted admins and i mean it. Ofcourse if you'll be an asshole it will retaliate back at ya but respect earns respect. Without doubt the BEST server for H/M out there not to mention it has plugins (which i believe only another server does). Join , and you won't regret it.

Looks great guys! I am about to log in now with a few of my friends and I'm excited to finally see a different Hack/Slash. I am curious as to how you got plugins featured into your server though ( I run my own for a few friends occasionally).

See you in game!

We got our very own DEV who has done a brilliant job

Pretty bad server IMO. Advertises custom coding but all it is is whispering and sethome to be honest. No spawn protection, nobody responded to my questions, and as soon as I tried to leave spawn I was killed immediately (this happened several times). Not to mention that everyone is fairly weak for having spent so much time on here.

Pretty bad server IMO. Advertises custom coding but all it is is whispering and sethome to be honest. No spawn protection, nobody responded to my questions, and as soon as I tried to leave spawn I was killed immediately (this happened several times). Not to mention that everyone is fairly weak for having spent so much time on here.

I was just curious as to some of your standing points. Technically that is custom coding, the DEV had to code those features that were not included in the mod itself. Those features are actually really nice to have in this type of server, especially since most servers don't offer these features. Not to mention there is a party system and within this system exp gain is even shared! So forgive me, I believe they offer just what they advertise, on top of that I would like to ask; what exactly did you say you code again?

As to the spawn, the spawn is protected. If you walk down the path set, it cannot be destroyed and the same goes for the town that the path leads too. Just because the areas around the spawn are not blocked doesn't mean a thing. It just mean you as a player don't need to start grieving it up just because you were given a little leeway. And to avoid being killed, be smart. If you get killed going one way.... go around? (lol)

As for you last statement.... "wow" just about sums everything up. I mean honestly look at the date this thread and server was posted...Not a lot of time to get a server bustling with amazing players. Sorry if you feel I am attacking you; your post just caught my eye as it needed clarification.

i can't get on the server i put in the right ip mine.luckycraft.com:1337 plz help me i want to play on a good hack/mine server

Not sure if you are being serious or trolling however; try copy and pasting the address given because it is easier to avoid typos such as the one you made. Its "Lukeycraft" not "Luckycraft", make that small change and you should be good! Have fun!

Sir, Can you read? Before bashing my server, at least TRY to read the full thread. You say we are just /whisper and /sethome. We are FAR more than that. We have parties enabled, XP boosts for our VIP's, multiple homes, and the /back command. We're currently adding in /warps and other commands. And if you think everyone is fairly weak, you obviously haven't met HALF of our player base. Getting killed when leaving spawn? Happens to everyone, except when I've got staff online to prevent it. Spawn killing is against the rules, because it prevents noobs such as yourself from getting out and gaining levels. Which results in pissed off players commenting on how bad my server is.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad time due to some spawn killing kids. I try to ensure that this doesn't happen.

Hi...

I've entered the IP Address into the server address list on my multiplayer screen. I try to connect and it comes up with an error message that spreads across the screen and doesn't wrap around. It looks a bit like this:

ver returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: http://session.minecraft.net/game/joinserver..jsp?user=(my name is withheld)&sessionID=-7421

Ok, I'm using Dev. Build, selected the dev. build from the launcher. H/M works fine on singleplayer. However, I cannot seem to get this server to work! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I copied and pasted the IP; mine.lukeycraft.com:1337

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Are there H/M launcher logs I can post or something? Should I put this in H/M error reports? by the way, I didn't mean for the greyed "link" in the quotes.

EDIT:

Ah, wait, sorry, let me put this in bug report. Sorry guys! :P

Hi...

I've entered the IP Address into the server address list on my multiplayer screen. I try to connect and it comes up with an error message that spreads across the screen and doesn't wrap around. It looks a bit like this:

Ok, I'm using Dev. Build, selected the dev. build from the launcher. H/M works fine on singleplayer. However, I cannot seem to get this server to work! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I copied and pasted the IP; mine.lukeycraft.com:1337

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Are there H/M launcher logs I can post or something? Should I put this in H/M error reports? by the way, I didn't mean for the greyed "link" in the quotes.

EDIT:

Ah, wait, sorry, let me put this in bug report. Sorry guys! :P

Hmm, are you able to connect to any other servers?

Sometimes your firewall can block minecraft, as well as your anti-virus.

Ah, that's a good point. I tried joining even the VoxelBox on Technic Pack and even in regular old Minecraft. I'll try allowing it through my antivirus (i use McAfee).

Edit:

Ok, I just disabled my firewall, and I deleted and redownloaded the Launcher and Minecraft directly from the website just to be sure. I have yet to test it.

cant believe it.. i finally found an H/M server that doesnt lag like crazy and it actually has a working Faction plugin (kinda buggy but its better than nothing)

good server

Hahah Well, I'm glad you found us! Sorry Factions is a bit buggy, but we're working on it! Every day we get a little bit better! (Not going to say what it is, but we have a really AWESOME plugin coming next)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons