When will there be 1.3.1?

Nope, and, the reason why I broke the rules was purely accidental; I have never been prompted to read the forums rules.

Oh jezz, you were never prompted? I don't know what the word "Mandatory" means, but I still read the rules weekly just to check if new rules has been made..

Actually, you're actually prompted to read them anytime you go to the first page of the forums.

At the top of the list, there's a forum section called "Mandatory Reading." That contains a single board called "Global Rules." Inside that, you have a single post called "BOARD RULES AND GUIDELINES".

Why would you want a update for that update, for the love of god please don't release a tekkit 1.3.1, It sends packets for almost every sound in game to the server and back, it has increased loaded chunks to 70000, and a major performance drop, it seems. Minecraft forums flooded with "why my server lagging".

I don't think he accidentally didn't read the rules I don't think he ever wanted too :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well they should get better pc's my lan server is working fine...

Lan's will notice nothing, Lag doesn't mean your PC is crap that is FPS issues LAG is purely a bandwidth/net-speed issue and will often effect playing over the internet due to increased latency caused by the extra packets being required. Please learn terminology before you come in here and make accusations like that.