help adding Fossil Mod to technic pack

Cakai

could you gents perhaps lend me a hand? i dragged the file into mods folder and this is my error report thank you in advance for any help offered :)

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c45021cf --------

Generated 8/8/12 11:10 AM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation

VM: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: IntelĀ® HD Graphics version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2202, Intel

IDException: [mod_Fossil Error]ID conflicted at ID:

127 126 125

Please change ID at /config/ModFossil.cfg.

at mod_Fossil.initBlockAndItems(mod_Fossil.java:411)

at mod_Fossil.load(mod_Fossil.java:765)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:356)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:273)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:628)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:223)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:429)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:738)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT 9a5648ec ----------

IDException: [mod_Fossil Error]ID conflicted at ID:

127 126 125

Please change ID at /config/ModFossil.cfg.

This already tells you what to do. 3 blocks, that are currently configured to use ID 125-127, are conflicting, so you have to give them unused IDs. If you don't know which IDs are free currently, remove the mod from your mods folder, start the game, go in your inventory screen to the options button in the bottom left and make an ID dump. Analyse that dump for free block IDs, reinsert the mod and configure the conflicting blocks in the config to free IDs.

Kinda surprised you don't have the modder title milcondoin, your item stand is really cool.

Thank you. That mod is new and I haven't been lurking in the mod forum before, so I'm fresh to the modding scene. Maybe they'll wait a bit, if I keep at it *shrugs*. It's not important anyway.

I've already posted about it in the moderator board, just waiting for Admin attention.

Thank you.

On the matter of the mod board... did you (or any other mod) also post about the matter, that the dropdown box for the version info in the technic bug forum, where you submit your bugs, is still at 6.0.7 (rec) and 7.0.1 (dev)?

Thank you.

On the matter of the mod board... did you (or any other mod) also post about the matter, that the dropdown box for the version info in the technic bug forum, where you submit your bugs, is still at 6.0.7 (rec) and 7.0.1 (dev)?

Just posted.