Question Please answer!

1mwb

Not everyone in the world is raised to speak English, guys. I know Hollywood makes you believe everyone speaks English (if you are stupid and gullible enough) but there is a lot going on in the world outside of the anglosaxon domain and for some people even writing that message is equivalent to achieving Olympic gold.

Not saying you should change the forum rules but taking the mickey out of someone for his writing is so damned immature...

Not everyone in the world is raised to speak English, guys. I know Hollywood makes you believe everyone speaks English (if you are stupid and gullible enough) but there is a lot going on in the world outside of the anglosaxon domain and for some people even writing that message is equivalent to achieving Olympic gold.

Not saying you should change the forum rules but taking the mickey out of someone for his writing is so damned immature...

Taking the piss is the entire purpose of these forums, help is a side effect. :P

Type the word into Google. Choose the correct answer. Check it by adding "meaning" to the end of your search to get the definition. Spelling for the spelling impaired. He also was asking about a "Volcano filled with small people". I think his problems run deeper then spelling.

You guys would have had a blast at Pompeii.

Ba dum, tish.

Sorry i was in a hurry....

Get firefox, remember to right click on the squiggly lines before posting something. Problem solved.

It won't help with homonyms at all, but that's a problem for another day.