[3.1.2]*OniTech*[50 Slots][Whitelist] Release Your Inner Oni...

Camtaro

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video of me touring the towns and spawn of the server.

Excellent video Nayr! Thanks. =D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so big update news!

But first, a BIG THANKS to the forum crew here on the Technic/Tekkit forums. I really appreciate that you gave us ample time to update/alter our tread to meet the new standards, because I know we would have been removed had you not. I am not sure if you guys read every little post or not, but this part right here in this one is for you. <3 Thanks a bunch! <3

Moving along, we recently had a big vote to remove EE and went through with it. Yes I know it sucks. =( Sadly to many caught on to the dupe Bug and everyone had redmatter in a matter of days(cwutididther?teehee). So along with that we had a vote to reset or not and that too won with a 31/22 vote(We gave 3 days to vote and notified the entire server pop). We now a freshly rendered 5K map with all kinds of Tekkit survival waiting to happen!!!

In lighter news we updated the thread to add some more info about events, fixed some typos and added a few more banned items. Namely dynamites and the mining laser. So that's all for now folks! Hope to see you on the server!

Been so much better without EE. Now having an HV array is an achievement instead of them being handed out at spawn by some of the less intelligent people.

Speaking of intelligent people. I built this lovely Frame Motor Fortress, that's remotely controlled by computers and wireless transmitters at my house. Moves the flying fort in any way I like, and activates the 4 quarries on each side when necessary. I'd set up a loops program that would run the quarries for 1 hour (takes on average 40 mins to reach bedrock), packs up, moves 33 blocks north, then drops another set of quarries to run the same loop. It repeats for 12 hours, or until the chests at the other end get full. Telepipes and an Energy Link provide the power and take away the items, so it's a quick way to get materials. It's probably impossible to recreate without EE.

33m7ogj.png

'Tis the Mobile Fortress Vione.

ign: dreddybill

No bans.

I'm looking for a new/mature server to be a part of.

Unleash my powers....if I build it, I will come [:)]

Gotta get whitelisted by signing up at our website!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a picture of the new spawn. Built from scratch to fit the villager theme. We planted all the trees as well. It was part of a plains and rather boring when we finished the buildings. All new players are free to use ANY of the machines at spawn. You can't take them since they protected, but you can use them and are encouraged too.

816462.jpg

816463.jpg

816464.jpg

816465.jpg

Nothing too advanced some plain macerators, electric furnaces, etc and an LV solar array to power it all. If you need extra power use the geothermal generator. Hope to see you all in game soon!

This is my favorite tekkit server that I have ever played on! The community is nice and helpfull. And all of our extra mods really do make the game a blast. The removal of EE is amazing in my opinion, we now have to work for our things instead of magicly condesing them. I would reccomend this server to any tekkit player, new or old.

This is my favorite tekkit server that I have ever played on! The community is nice and helpfull. And all of our extra mods really do make the game a blast. The removal of EE is amazing in my opinion, we now have to work for our things instead of magicly condesing them. I would reccomend this server to any tekkit player, new or old.

Yea, the extra mods are definitely worth the install. They aren't overpowered or ridiculously easy to get. It adds some variety to the game while keeping the balance of work and reward

Can someone give me a link to download the following mods?

Forestry

Extra Biomes XL

Elemental Creepers

Jammy Furniture

Seed Manager

And can u also label which ones which.

Thx :)

Not here sorry. Gonna have to use your own resources to figure out how to get these. (Hint: Go to our website duh)

-----------------------------------------------

News Update;

Hello my fellow Oni

It's the first of the month! Hallows eve is almost here and with it comes an awesome Minecraft update! Remember that it takes awhile before Bukkit is able to update SMP server software. So in the meantime get ready to backup your .jar files, or simply do not update when it's released until you have verified we too have updated.

Bukkit's The End & Nether maps will be reset later today at 7:00pm EST. Want a chance at the famous and extravagant Ender Dragon Mount? Come there prepared to face the Dragon Queen and her army of Angry Enderman. The one holding the egg at the end is the victor and can turn the egg in to me for the mount, or whatever else they may want to do with it. That being said, remember your pistons!

In closing I just want to say sorry for not being in-game as much as I used to be. Between searching for an IRL job, trying to meet with my community standards (forced mandatory home improvement), dealing with regular hassle of having a teenage kid and anything else that has managed to come my way, I have had little time to log in and work on things.

No worries though. So long as we have staff running the servers, new players, donations coming in and me working in the console every night. The server will keep running for as long as technologically possible. If you'd like to help, please consider applying for staff, leave post's about how much you love the server in our advertisement threads and always vote every day for OniCraft!

The Server's Ulbacus Ocean Research Facility. All the doors and internal systems are controlled by ComputerCraft Computers. Kinda resembles the Umbrella Hive from Resident Evil on the lower levels.

2z82mop.png

What does it do? Can we have some on the inside please!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons