[3.1.2]*OniTech*[50 Slots][Whitelist] Release Your Inner Oni...

Camtaro

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OniCraft has soooooo much to offer. If you want to play vanilla minecraft, we've got that. If you want to play with a supportive community, we've got that. if you want to build some crazy automated resource farms, we've got OniTekkit. Come check it out!

While I'm not on OniTekkit all that often, I'm always willing to help out. If you nee a whitelist post here, if you need some more specific help feel free to send me a pm. I'll be sure to get back to you

I've been on OniCraft for about 2 weeks now and enjoy playing on the tekkit server. I along with a few friends had been searching for a good server for a while now. Most servers have terrible lag, constant crashes, severely obnoxious people or they are just ghost towns. It's so rare to find a stable tekkit, especially one that has forestry too and after being here for just a few days I knew we had finally found ourselves a home.

Thought I'd share a pic of one of the room's in my house I thought looked spiffy hehe/

1zlde1y.jpg

xlgduw.jpg

Aloha folks! Tekkit's a relatively new addition to Oni, and hugely popular :D With so many people around, it's as active as our bukkit server, and definitely worth checking out!

But sometimes, it even has more than our bukkit server. Just shows how much OniTekkit has grown the past month.

I have been with Onicraft since the start and all I can say is that even through the ups and downs of running a server the staff here on Onicraft are some of the most friendly and cooperative staff I've ever seen I could properly bore you with millions of reasons to join Onicraft but I think I'll just let you login and see for yourselves why this is a great server and one of the best things about Onicraft is that we run two servers a bukkit one and a tekkit one so we suit the needs for all kinds. I can't wait to see a lot of new faces to both the servers so come on and be part of a really great community. I will also be posting some screenshots when I get around to taking some :P

This server looks great, but looking at the new forum rules, this is technically "illegal" since it uses forestry (which is not allowed due to the new rules). You guys should probably remove forestry if you want to keep this thread open and not deleted. (Just a friendly early warning)

Skeleton!

Zombie!

Spider!

Creeper!

Craft!

GO ONI !

With your powers combined we are ONITEKKIT!

Oni- tekkit that's our Server,

Gonna take griefing down to zero,

Creative options magnified,

And We're building on the tekkit side!

Oni-tekkit that's our Server

Gonna take griefing down to zero

Gonna help you learn the basic's

Build machines and make sweet armor.

"$0 to pay for Oni...Tekkit!"

We're the oniteers,

You can be one too!

'Cause building with tekkit is the thing to do,

Griefing and bad latency is not the way,

Looks like onitekkit is here to stay.

The decision is yours!!!

ONITEKKIT!!!!!

Skeleton!

Zombie!

Spider!

Creeper!

Craft!

GO ONI !

We're the oniteers,

You can be one too!

The decision is yours!!!

ONITEKKIT!!!!!

Lmao wow Raz, just wow.

Anyways. Our Tekkit server was offline for most of you today. It's back up and i'm sorry for any inconvenience. Guess it just needed some "me" time.

Added Note: Turns out some guy went around greifing everythign and blew up a reactor so think that might have done it. All easily fixed. =)

Glad I could help goodnames.

Just finished editing the thread to comply with all 9/20/12 "Rules and Guidelines for Server Posts". From what I understand we should also be considered a "High Quality" Server from the extra goals they set that we meet. Personally i'm glad that they set up the new standards. Gave me the push needed to clean up the thread.

Glad I could help goodnames.

Just finished editing the thread to comply with all 9/20/12 "Rules and Guidelines for Server Posts". From what I understand we should also be considered a "High Quality" Server from the extra goals they set that we meet. Personally i'm glad that they set up the new standards. Gave me the push needed to clean up the thread.

Thanks for a the hard work Cam. Running both a bukkit and a tekkit server can't be an easy task, but you do so gracefully. Thanks again for the quick updates, and keeping everyone informed about whats going on.

Skeleton!

Zombie!

Spider!

Creeper!

Craft!

GO ONI !

We're the oniteers,

You can be one too!

The decision is yours!!!

ONITEKKIT!!!!!

Any tune? haahhaha

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons